Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Agree. We have not heard anything beyond the initial report. Unless I missed something.

Sheriff was asked about the sighting of a woman speeding down this road and if they talked to them and have they elaborated. His response was:
"We've had investigators and people talk to them, I don't know where we are at with that as of yet, but we're looking into that as well."

The grandparents stayed up all night in their car and are up giving interviews.
I hope this isn’t an indicator of the importance each couple puts on finding the children. Grandparents still trying to help and get the word out; parents need a nap. JMO of course - but I’d only sleep if I physically passed out from exhaustion.

Somebody (forgive me I cant remember poster) posted early in that this was not a good area and there was no way they would walk around at night. I think it safe to assume the area is poor so in my mind likely not a big mobile home. We still have no clarification as to exactly how many resided in the home.

Was there any mention at the noon presser of any additional one's. I was not able to listen. TIA

Community assists police in search for Braxton and Bri’ya

Neighbor John Rosier said he sees the children outside the house all the time and spoke to their father Sunday night.

“I talked to the dad a little and he’s really torn up," Rosier said. “Even though they’re not my kids, I still feel like they’re my kids because I see them playing over there all the time. We’re just looking through the woods to see if we can see anything. Looking through sheds, dumpsters, whatever.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back