Found Safe FL - Braxton, 6, & Bri’ya Williams, 5, seen playing in yard, Jacksonville, 15 Dec 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think it's odd that we haven't heard from mom and dad. LE may have told them not to speak to media. We didn't hear from Cupcake's mother when she disappeared IIRC. They need rest if they were up all night. I'm sure their nerves are shot and they have other children to worry about on top of everything else. Hoping for a happy ending on this one.

I don't think it's odd that we haven't heard from mom and dad. LE may have told them not to speak to media. We didn't hear from Cupcake's mother when she disappeared IIRC. They need rest if they were up all night. I'm sure their nerves are shot and they have other children to worry about on top of everything else. Hoping for a happy ending on this one.
I hope your right

EL73kq7WkAEUvhM

A relative shared this picture with me of the two missing children Bri’ya and Braxton Williams. More than 100 law enforcement members are searching for them. They disappeared from Paradise Village on Jacksonville’s Westside.@FCN2go
#AmberAlert

[URL="https://twitter.com/HeatherFCN/status/1206673966846431234"]Heather Crawford on Twitter
[/URL]

Video of officers checking down manholes...

Officers leaving no stone unturned, checking manholes here @FCN2go
Kailey Tracy on Twitter

Video of the amount of emergency personnel on scene and visual of the complex.

This is the scene as you drive into Paradise Village where two young children vanished yesterday morning. #amberalert
Heather Crawford on Twitter

Somebody (forgive me I cant remember poster) posted early in that this was not a good area and there was no way they would walk around at night. I think it safe to assume the area is poor so in my mind likely not a big mobile home. We still have no clarification as to exactly how many resided in the home.
I doubt it's big and I doubt it's in good shape... a lot of them are condemned out there and I can't imagine one that would hold 7 people unless they were stacked to the roof.

The police have found nothing. :(
"The parents of the missing children have avoided the media, but Roxanne Lloyd, the children’s paternal grandmother, told News4Jax that the family has lived there for about two or three years."

""My son told me that they was fixing to get ready to have a barbecue and the kids was right outside the door, which is probably only steps away from the kitchen. You know, he could look out the kitchen window and see the kids, and he said that he went in the house briefly to get the meat, and when he came back out, they was gone just that quick,” explained Lloyd, who said her two grandchildren had never wandered away before. “We’re asking for all prayers.”

Lloyd said the children’s parents, Brian Williams and Bianca Jackson, were home and were not doing well."

Sheriff: ‘We have found nothing’ in search for 2 children

Williams added investigators have been “in heavy contact” with a couple of registered sex offenders who live in the mobile home park and others within a few-mile radius.

“We’ve got a heavy focus in the trailer park today, and, obviously, it’s extended into the wooded area,” Williams said. “At this point, we’ll take anything we could get.”
Sheriff: ‘We have found nothing’ in search for 2 Florida children

Lloyd said the children’s parents, Brian Williams and Bianca Jackson, were home and were not doing well.

"Not good, No sleep. No eating. Worried. Scared. You know, devastated,” Lloyd said.

Before the children were reported missing, according to JSO records, police had responded to the home four times since January 2017. Records show those calls for service included an armed dispute in March 2019 and a domestic disturbance in May 2018. It’s unclear who was involved in either incident.

There are two of note: an armed dispute in March of this year. We don’t know who was involved. And a domestic disturbance in May 2018. Again—unknown who was involved.

Police said Braxton was last seen wearing blue jeans but the red sweater they thought he was wearing was found inside their home.

Since the boy and girl are so close in age, they’ve always had a close sibling bond, their grandmother said.

“Happy kids, you know. Just basic kids. They loved to play, you know,” she said.

People who live in the community said people are friendly, and while drugs and crime have been issues, bad things don’t happen to children there.

Paradise Village can be a lot of things but I’ve never seen kids go missing," resident Jacquelyn Roshay said. “This is a first. We’ve never had this happen.”

“It’s not uncommon for them to have officers research an area that was searched the night before because they are dealing with darkness and maybe a spot or pocket that officers may have missed. But they just wanna make sure that they go through with a fine-tooth comb.”
Sheriff: ‘We have found nothing’ in search for 2 children

Last edited:
People were doing more than praying. Some showed up to join the search, including Jacob Vellecca and his two stepchildren, ages 6 and 12.

“It’s scary because they don’t know. They don’t understand the dangers and we try to tell them, but they still don’t fully understand. But, hopefully, tonight, I’m letting them see it’s serious,” Velleca said Sunday evening. “You’ve got to stay close to home. You can’t get out of eyesight.”

“They’re babies. I have a 7-year-old, a 6-year-old sister, countless nieces and nephews," Litchfield-Bryan said before dawn Monday. "It’s a cold night. It’s dark. It was a lot warmer when they were playing outside, that type of that weather they were perfectly dressed; but for this weather they are underdressed.

This is a first,” one neighbor told News4Jax. “I don’t let my kids out of my sight.”

“I talked to the dad a little and he’s really torn up," Rosier said. “Even though they’re not my kids, I still feel like they’re my kids because I see them playing over there all the time. We’re just looking through the woods to see if we can see anything. Looking through sheds, dumpsters, whatever.”

According to the sheriff, the family has been cooperative in every way, and “there’s no sign of foul play in the mobile home.” But Williams also said, "We’re working several angles,” and foul play is a possible scenario.
upload_2019-12-16_16-30-46.jpeg
Community assists police in search for Braxton and Bri’ya Williams

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clm79