Found Deceased FL - Brian Bone, 24, missing after night out, Orlando, 21 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I will never be convinced that dozens of men have now walked out of bars, sometimes on the phone with their loved ones, who usually claim they seemed to be acting "strangely", and then they mysteriously land themselves in the nearest body of water. We are up to dozens of these cases. I can't comprehend it. It's the same story, over and over and over. What is this?
My exact thought when I read your thread title - oh no, not another young man who we will find drowned :(

I will never be convinced that dozens of men have now walked out of bars, sometimes on the phone with their loved ones, who usually claim they seemed to be acting "strangely", and then they mysteriously land themselves in the nearest body of water. We are up to dozens of these cases. I can't comprehend it. It's the same story, over and over and over. What is this?
Man you took the words right out of my mouth. WTF is going on and why is this not being seen as a serial killer targeting these men?

His mom shares a birthday with Brian, so he went missing on her birthday, too. :(

He called his parents just before 8pm and his mom asked where he was. His reply was "I don't know." She said she recognized in his voice that he was about to cry.

This is out of character, and he would call someone if he was safe, says his mom.

So he leaves the bar at 7:30, and talks to his mom just before 8, sounding like he is going to cry, and "not himself." Where was Brian for that 15-25 mins, after walking out of the bar, and before calling his mom? Why would he tell his mom he "didn't know" where he was? Why was he upset?

Just checked MSM -- nothing new...
I wonder if any evidence was found by LE when (if) they checked his car?
Oh, his poor worried-sick parents... I just cannot imagine.

Could he or one of his buds had some super-strong marijuana, and BB had a reaction to it? Or BB's first time smoking pot, and it made him dizzy and a bit dazed? (Please know that there's been no mention of pot -- it's just a thought...)
I wonder if it indeed is time to drag the nearby lake/pond -- unless his car gave up some secrets...

"The parents of a Central Florida man who went missing in Downtown Orlando while celebrating his birthday are searching for answers.

Inez Favors and Nixon Bone drove from Texas after their son went missing.

They say the last place he was seen is Swigs and he’s on surveillance walking out of the bar at around 7:30 that night.

Favors says she Facetimed Brian about 10 minutes after that. She was worried because family members told her he sounded drunk and was slurring his words.

"I said, ‘Brian, where are you?’ He was like, ‘I don’t know.’ And I said, can you give me a landmark? He said I don’t know. I’m around buildings… I don’t know where I’m at," Favors explained. "He sounded scared and I know Brian - like he was about to cry. I just said it’s okay - just stand there and your brother is coming."

She says as she tried to get a location his phone went dead."

Parents of man who disappeared in Downtown Orlando search for answers
The only water close to Swigs is Lake Eola, do we know if they have searched for him there? Google Maps

Nick Papantonis WFTV
@NPapantonisWFTV

The body found in Lake Ivanhoe earlier today is Brian Bone, the 24 year old man who went missing while celebrating his birthday in downtown Orlando, his family confirmed.
@WFTV
What. Is. Going. On. With all these young men? I hope they do toxicology and I hope someone pretty high up is aware of all the similarities in these cases. It’s truly getting weird. My deepest condolences go out to Brian’s loved ones. So sad.

I have to question him finding his way to Lake Ivanhoe alone and on foot. I-4 goes right across the lake. I wonder if there are any signs he was thrown into the lake from the road.

Not being a native, I just looked on google maps to see how feasible it would be to walk.
It suggests 1.4 miles, most of it straight down one road (Orange Ave) - so this does seem feasible as an accident IMHO. Ugh, too many stories of young men and water.

Google Maps

Just checked MSM -- nothing new...
I wonder if any evidence was found by LE when (if) they checked his car?
Oh, his poor worried-sick parents... I just cannot imagine.

Could he or one of his buds had some super-strong marijuana, and BB had a reaction to it? Or BB's first time smoking pot, and it made him dizzy and a bit dazed? (Please know that there's been no mention of pot -- it's just a thought...)
I wonder if it indeed is time to drag the nearby lake/pond -- unless his car gave up some secrets...

I don't think it's a problem that you mentioned pot. A lot of pot smokers I know (in Canada, cannabis is legal) say that some of the gummies etc, available in pot shops are way stronger than anything they'd ever smoked in the past. Hated the experience so much they've decided never to take a gummy again.

Most parents will say that it's unlike their children to do drugs, drink to excess, etc. but the reality is, that many kids do drink and do drugs without their parents knowing. Add in the possibility of trying something that's been laced with fentanyl or PCP then you could be experiencing the worst high you've every had in your life, including a deadly response.

I have to question him finding his way to Lake Ivanhoe alone and on foot. I-4 goes right across the lake. I wonder if there are any signs he was thrown into the lake from the road.

Hadn't considered his being thrown -- but you make a good point, IMO, @killarney rose.
Walking 3--4 miles for a young man shouldn't be that big a deal, but IMO the route he would have had to take to get to the lake would/could be dangerous WRT road traffic, IMO. It was probably dark by then but there would be lighting for the roadways. Still dangerous walking, I would think.
Would he catch a ride -- he had a car, so I don't see that, unless he was in bad shape, or thought he was..
He certainly could've been robbed/mugged and thrown from a car, but IMO the muggers would have had to be very careful in the Swigs area -- I'm thinking that folks would be in and out of those pubs and streets, etc. The rough stuff would have to be elsewhere, seems to me.

Sad and so mysterious for this young man and for those who loved him. SMH. Just so sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen
Back