FL FL - Brook Lynn Peck, 21, New Port Richey, 26 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brooklyn's been missing for three years...

Justice For Brooklyn

44197046_1825774320876008_5726431435640799232_n.jpg

Pasco Family Still Seeks Answers 3 Years After Woman's Disappearance
October 29, 2018 @5:19 PM
NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — Loved ones of Brook Lynn Peck are still searching for answers in her disappearance three years after she was last seen on October 26, 2015.
[...]
The case is still open. Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Brook Lynn Peck, who would now be 24 years old, is asked to call New Port Richey Police at (727) 815-TIPS or Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay at 1-800-873-TIPS.

in Saint Pete Fl came to see if it was posted..I have a feeling about this one. They are unable to even tell if its male or female..but there is some clothing there. I hope this is closure for them..
Yeah, I am following this case from very start, I wish the best for the family

Hi everyone... My mom used to do some stuff with you and she has suffered dementia at this point.... This case bothers me I have spoken to friends she was seen walking on us hwy 19 in new port richey florida 34652 between gulf drive and mariner drive in front of mcdonalds and the southgate shopping center publix being the big draw there.... she did use drugs ive talked to best friends and was probably working and on way to a client.... probably around floramar drive imho..... a witness had said they saw her walking and she had passed the shopping center.... So that would put her near mariner and probably on way to floramar hope that is correct spelling parents lived off that road when I arrived in florida 20 years ago..... I saw brook lyn many times in the 2-3 months before her disappearance on main street off of us hwy 19.... I walked a lot in area at time and lived right there on main street.... I had never spoken to her or met her..... With this information maybe someone can help come through with anything? No one should disappear and to me im sure this was not by choice.... The one thing I always noticed about her was how small she was... Very tiny 5 foot and 100 pounds probably tops imho.... I never thought she was the age that is stated etc.. because of her size my 13 year old neice is bigger.... Anyway am writing in hopes maybe someone can see this maybe add the missing link.... Anything noticed odd or an odd neighbor in that area...>Is some very unscrupouless cant spell that right I guess people in that area.... Many with histories that are quite scary at least to me.... Trying to help.....

Hi everyone... My mom used to do some stuff with you and she has suffered dementia at this point.... This case bothers me I have spoken to friends she was seen walking on us hwy 19 in new port richey florida 34652 between gulf drive and mariner drive in front of mcdonalds and the southgate shopping center publix being the big draw there.... she did use drugs ive talked to best friends and was probably working and on way to a client.... probably around floramar drive imho..... a witness had said they saw her walking and she had passed the shopping center.... So that would put her near mariner and probably on way to floramar hope that is correct spelling parents lived off that road when I arrived in florida 20 years ago..... I saw brook lyn many times in the 2-3 months before her disappearance on main street off of us hwy 19.... I walked a lot in area at time and lived right there on main street.... I had never spoken to her or met her..... With this information maybe someone can help come through with anything? No one should disappear and to me im sure this was not by choice.... The one thing I always noticed about her was how small she was... Very tiny 5 foot and 100 pounds probably tops imho.... I never thought she was the age that is stated etc.. because of her size my 13 year old neice is bigger.... Anyway am writing in hopes maybe someone can see this maybe add the missing link.... Anything noticed odd or an odd neighbor in that area...>Is some very unscrupouless cant spell that right I guess people in that area.... Many with histories that are quite scary at least to me.... Trying to help.....

Thank you for posting, I know these case are very frustrating and it's hard to keep them going without new information. It sounds like you knew some of her "friends". Have any of them, offered to give statements to NPR detectives about her routines or stomping grounds? Sometimes people have a name or an address that can lead to something useful down the road. I think of her often too, and hope she is found to give some kind of closure to her family and friends. She was so young. I haven't checked NAMUS but I hope they have a family members DNA in just in case. Sorry about your mom, that is a hard thing to deal with. My mom had it for 5 years before she passed.

thank you skully...havent talked to the friends in about a year maybe 2 years .... at that time was able to identify two guys she hung out with and a multitude of girlfriends..... one of her closest friends gave me the information on where she was going that day so I believe fully this information is correct.... all of her friends talked to police openly imho was some family stuff arguments etc.. which imho most families deal with that stuff.... i do not know on dna....havent read everything here i will what can say is last page two posts imho are garbage..... one about ayrans emmm not in pasco.... other was girl stating she was gonna die i could not find that post on facebook but will ask the girl in time and add on what she says here.....

thank you skully...havent talked to the friends in about a year maybe 2 years .... at that time was able to identify two guys she hung out with and a multitude of girlfriends..... one of her closest friends gave me the information on where she was going that day so I believe fully this information is correct.... all of her friends talked to police openly imho was some family stuff arguments etc.. which imho most families deal with that stuff.... i do not know on dna....havent read everything here i will what can say is last page two posts imho are garbage..... one about ayrans emmm not in pasco.... other was girl stating she was gonna die i could not find that post on facebook but will ask the girl in time and add on what she says here.....

not sure what "last two pages" you are referring to, being garbage. I would say if you get any information, don't post here, you can reach out to me, or the detectives in Pasco. I know some of the detectives in Pasco and can pass anything on if you like. Glad to hear her friends all gave what information they could.

i apologize must have been tired not sure would use garbage as saying something am sure they were trying to help....so will drop that and not carry on about it but is a couple biker groups in pasco area not skinheads etc... as far as she was living with or around people like that can tell anyone here i saw her a few times as said and she would have two people guys with her most of the time one was short maybe 5'6 white younger male like 16-20 and other was a just below six foot african american.... i have not found out how to get in touch with them.... i am friends with a few of her believed to be group of friends not in that inner circle cause they are 20 year olds and im 50.... but i know a lot o them..... ill keep asking questions family deserves to know what happened .....

i apologize must have been tired not sure would use garbage as saying something am sure they were trying to help....so will drop that and not carry on about it but is a couple biker groups in pasco area not skinheads etc... as far as she was living with or around people like that can tell anyone here i saw her a few times as said and she would have two people guys with her most of the time one was short maybe 5'6 white younger male like 16-20 and other was a just below six foot african american.... i have not found out how to get in touch with them.... i am friends with a few of her believed to be group of friends not in that inner circle cause they are 20 year olds and im 50.... but i know a lot o them..... ill keep asking questions family deserves to know what happened .....

I would be careful about asking questions in a case like her case. Not telling you what to do, but it is a dangerous place to go. These guys don't mess around, the ones involved with it. So if you do get anything, call Pasco SO, let them handle it. Take care.

Another possibility. Tim Johnson the man who murdered Judith Therianos was living near where Brooklyn was last seen and may have murdered her as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back