FL FL - Brook Lynn Peck, 21, New Port Richey, 26 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was leading more towards a human trafficking situation

Don't think so, she was a drug addict, used up, street wise and street harden sex worker, not likely be a victim of human trafficking. I understand that whenever a girl went missing, her love ones would suggest the possibility that she was a victim of human trafficking, I have to say that this is nothing more than a desperate hope to avoid the worst case scenario, Most likely scenario of what happened to this poor girl was that she met a wrong kind of client at that night

I am going through her facebook page, feeling so sad

See the “reviews” of her on the USA sex guide, Pasco. It’s enough to make you sick. What this poor girl went through. She never had a chance. Someone might get away with murder. It’s a travesty.

This is copied directly from a Facebook post on the site—Justice for Brooklyn. Not my words but thought they should be on this thread as well.

“I know its not positive solid info but I've been following her missing person posts from various sources on Facebook. I've also checked out a few peoples Facebook pages who were also mentioned as being missing. Russell Brooks foot being found in Clearwater for example. I scrolled through his friends list and saw more than a few who belong to the Aryan nation crew out of pasco county/moonlake. They are heavily into meth whether dealing or smoking or both. A few of them mean looking, tatted up muscled up guys are currently in jail or prison after Brook and Russell went missing. I cannot remember the guys name but he was a woman named Shawnee boyfriend, his last name is something like forsuch? He's locked up now but him and some other guy who uses a nickname on Facebook were posting about someone's garage at a home in moonlake that was used to dismember a body and there was blood everywhere. Also said it was a house that brook had recently been hanging out in and the nickname guy made a comment about Brook should of kept her mouth shut and called her a mudshark. These guys obviously don't like blacks and said any white female that's hooking with ******s" doesn't deserve to live. Call me nosey I don't care but there's so many connections via mutual friends with her and Russell within the pasco county Aryans.”

This is copied directly from a Facebook post on the site—Justice for Brooklyn. Not my words but thought they should be on this thread as well.

“I know its not positive solid info but I've been following her missing person posts from various sources on Facebook. I've also checked out a few peoples Facebook pages who were also mentioned as being missing. Russell Brooks foot being found in Clearwater for example. I scrolled through his friends list and saw more than a few who belong to the Aryan nation crew out of pasco county/moonlake. They are heavily into meth whether dealing or smoking or both. A few of them mean looking, tatted up muscled up guys are currently in jail or prison after Brook and Russell went missing. I cannot remember the guys name but he was a woman named Shawnee boyfriend, his last name is something like forsuch? He's locked up now but him and some other guy who uses a nickname on Facebook were posting about someone's garage at a home in moonlake that was used to dismember a body and there was blood everywhere. Also said it was a house that brook had recently been hanging out in and the nickname guy made a comment about Brook should of kept her mouth shut and called her a mudshark. These guys obviously don't like blacks and said any white female that's hooking with ******s" doesn't deserve to live. Call me nosey I don't care but there's so many connections via mutual friends with her and Russell within the pasco county Aryans.”

This use of the word "mudshark" is really concerning. A "mudshark" is a name given to a white woman who sleeps with a black man, it is the lowest of the low in the Aryan community. Some Aryan gangs that engage in pimping will only pimp women who are mudsharks as they are seen as less than human and "deserve" to be prostituted out for their "race treason." Other Aryan/Neo-Nazi gangs won't even prostitute a mudshark because they feel a woman who sleeps with a black man is poisonous and is only good for a black man to sleep with, since Aryan won't do business with a Black man a "mudshark" doesn't even have value as a prostitute so she is murdered, usually in a very brutal fashion as punishment for her race treason.

It's worth nothing here that the Aryans I'm referring to in the preceding paragraph are of the Aryan gang variety. The regular, run-of-the-mill Aryans won't bother at all with a white woman who has been labeled a "mudshark," they'll just banish her from their community.

A commenter on one of her mugshots also referred to her as “npr’s most famous mud shark hooker.”

A woman named Tori Maurency was found dead a few days ago in an empty lot on Van Doren Avenue. Apparently Tori was the last person to see Brooklyn Peck alive. Interesting that the last friend Brooklyn was hanging out with was a black woman. Wonder what her “aryan” violent, felon, acquaintances would have thought about that. Wonder what Tori knew about Brooklyn’s disappearance.

Why cant the police look into these people posting that kind of stuff i looked and cant find it myself but its either linked to her or the gentlemen who was murdered and dumped into ocean. Or like other user has said met the wrong client that night 😐prayers for whatever the case may be

This was posted on Brooklyn Peck's FB page. Sounds like a raving lunatic but for the record--the post is below:

[h=5]Eva Marie Edwards[/h] · Yesterday at 1:59am ·

Justice for Brooklyn Peck internal affairs must investigate pasco sheriffs office they know about her disappearance and her body is across the street from 5020 Gallatin drive in the wooded area William & Gina hargitai along with many of pasco planned her disappearance and almost made mine happen. Someone contact the FBI IMMEDIATELY everyone she knew knows and planned her disappearance[even family]they were planning mine as well. SOMEONE CONTACT FBI ASAP AND GIVE THEM MY NAME. internal affairs must be contacted deputys know what happened.

her FB page..wow

her FB page..wow

I notice the people she blames this on have the same last name as her maiden name, so it must be family.

Irrelevant, but I see she hasn’t posted any pictures of her daughter for several years. But she sure has no problem posting pictures of herself. God, some people are so full of themselves!

Wow meaning?

If you go through all of the pages, and read comments, family is fighting about who can be at memorial/or who was raising her right. Lots of accusations. Seems like family should just focus on finding her instead of airing out everyones "dirty laundry". Just feel bad for the girl and she is so young.

If you go through all of the pages, and read comments, family is fighting about who can be at memorial/or who was raising her right. Lots of accusations. Seems like family should just focus on finding her instead of airing out everyones "dirty laundry". Just feel bad for the girl and she is so young.

Heavy sigh, this poor girl simply did not have a chance in her life from a very early age

Question is. How do we help? There needs to be a reward for information.

This was posted on Brooklyn Peck's FB page. Sounds like a raving lunatic but for the record--the post is below:

Eva Marie Edwards

· Yesterday at 1:59am ·

Justice for Brooklyn Peck internal affairs must investigate pasco sheriffs office they know about her disappearance and her body is across the street from 5020 Gallatin drive in the wooded area William & Gina hargitai along with many of pasco planned her disappearance and almost made mine happen. Someone contact the FBI IMMEDIATELY everyone she knew knows and planned her disappearance[even family]they were planning mine as well. SOMEONE CONTACT FBI ASAP AND GIVE THEM MY NAME. internal affairs must be contacted deputys know what happened.
I wonder if they checked 5020 Gallatin drive out.

Remains belonged to Destiny Lee Aaron. Missing since April of this year. :(

Giving this a bump for Brook.

I just took an interest in this case for the first time today and thought I would read through her facebook as you do. Quite frankly Brook's story is just so utterly tragic; the decent from a teenager (with some problems) through leading into drugs/sex work and ending up in her disappearance is so quick. At first she is trying to get herself sorted out, she has contact with her parents, in a relationship and with lots of good friends. You can literally watch it all just crumble apart, ending up with us all posting here, sadly.

Tragically and it's a crying shame to say it - I don't think she managed to get away from the life and she probably od'ed or maybe a client/rival/pimp/dealer murdered her, streetwalking is the lowest rung of life almost and probably the most dangerous of occupations.

The whole thing is so crappy as she never had a chance.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back