FL FL - Brooksville, WhtFem UP6043, 30-45, in woods west of I-75, Jul'72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
attachment.php
Hope it helps...

I was hoping to do this myself one day, but you did an excellent job. I am going to show Detective Loydgren and see what he thinks. So happy to see some interest in her case. I have been looking for years on different sites to match her and so far, nothing. We only got the DNA a few months back, it was submitted but it takes a long time to get it done. There are so many cases doing this now and USF has been a God Sent to or agency.

I emailed the picture to him. :) Thank you again.

New to this case, so forgive me if this has been discussed before, but is the hair on the composite bust actually representative of what it looked like?
I understand Namus has it listed as 4 to 6 inch brown.
Based on 1972 social norms, this woman's hair suggests a transient or a recently released prisoner. I wonder if there is a woman matching her description that may have missed her release required appointments aka parole officer?

PS If she had spent the last several years of her life in Florida, then that could possible narrow down time spent in prison in Florida. Also, is there any possibility that this woman could be mixed race? White, in addition to Black and/or Native American? Perhaps a native of Alabama?

New to this case, so forgive me if this has been discussed before, but is the hair on the composite bust actually representative of what it looked like?
I understand Namus has it listed as 4 to 6 inch brown.
Based on 1972 social norms, this woman's hair suggests a transient or a recently released prisoner. I wonder if there is a woman matching her description that may have missed her release required appointments aka parole officer?

PS If she had spent the last several years of her life in Florida, then that could possible narrow down time spent in prison in Florida. Also, is there any possibility that this woman could be mixed race? White, in addition to Black and/or Native American? Perhaps a native of Alabama?

I can tell you that the hair is correct, it was brown and it was that style. I can say that she didn't have a record, no match to prints. She was white, she did live in FL for some time. Not sure how long. I don't think she lived in AL, but maybe was coming from there, or near the border of FL and Al.

I can tell you that the hair is correct, it was brown and it was that style. I can say that she didn't have a record, no match to prints. She was white, she did live in FL for some time. Not sure how long. I don't think she lived in AL, but maybe was coming from there, or near the border of FL and Al.

I came across Beatrice Susan Calderon MP #27901 missing August 17, 1971 white/hispanic, 33 year old, 5' tall, 160 lbs, last reported seen at Bailey and Santa Teresa Avenues in San Jose, CA.
Below is a merged composite of Beatrice and the deceased.
attachment.php

Attachments

• calderon beatrice composite.jpg
    calderon beatrice composite.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 91
Can you do a side by side and also link Beatrice's case with NAMUS? Thanks, I do recall her name, but I will check it out when I get to work today. I will let you know later today if she is someone we looked at. I will see if we can get some rule out on our Jane Doe's page. I know there are some but they are not listed. Let me see what I can do, so we don't keep looking at the same missing persons. Thank you for your help.

Beatrice had a 12 inch scar on her stomach. There are no scars on our 72 Jane Doe, but I will check to see if we can get names of ruled out on her page. That is why we link to the person's page, it saves time. But they do look a bit alike and the descriptions fit very well. Good find, and thank you for looking as always.

Beatrice had a 12 inch scar on her stomach. There are no scars on our 72 Jane Doe, but I will check to see if we can get names of ruled out on her page. That is why we link to the person's page, it saves time. But they do look a bit alike and the descriptions fit very well. Good find, and thank you for looking as always.

Skully, since you work with investigators on this case, may I please suggest you become a verified insider on it? There is info on how to do it in the TOS.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/27901/0/

There is very little information on Ms. Calderon, unfortunately.
Here is a side by side with areas highlighted to explain some similarities.
attachment.php

1. Shaded area of jaw similar to Jane Doe
2. Shaded area of lip similar to Jane Doe
3. Matching jaw line right
4. Matching jaw line left
5. Matching nose line and slight slant to the right
6. Matching hairline at temple.

attachment.php

Please let me know if she's already been excluded. Thanks Skully.

Attachments

• side by side.jpg
    side by side.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 22
  • side by side1.jpg
    side by side1.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 137
  • sidebyside8.jpg
    sidebyside8.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 136
She had DNA submitted and so does our Jane Doe, not sure how long it takes to compare with all the DNA banks, I will have to check. I know her DNA was put in CODIS (Jane Doe) at least 4 months ago, or longer. But that is something I can find out.

She had DNA submitted and so does our Jane Doe, not sure how long it takes to compare with all the DNA banks, I will have to check. I know her DNA was put in CODIS (Jane Doe) at least 4 months ago, or longer. But that is something I can find out.

Thanks Skully. I'll try to find out more about Beatrice's life story, see if she had any reason to be in FL, if it's possible. Can you tell me if there is a reason why LE states that Jane Doe had spent time in FL prior to her death? Once again, thank you.

Her isotope testing tells us she has spend several years in FL. She is also listed as white, no scars, only 6 upper teeth and 6 lower teeth. I think it is safe to say Beatrice is most likely not the same person. I will see if I can list the Isotope results here. I know NAMUS has it, but it isn't in the data yet.

Her isotope testing tells us she has spend several years in FL. She is also listed as white, no scars, only 6 upper teeth and 6 lower teeth. I think it is safe to say Beatrice is most likely not the same person. I will see if I can list the Isotope results here. I know NAMUS has it, but it isn't in the data yet.

Would love to see the results if you can post them here, thanks!

Thanks Skully!!! I'll continue to look for possible matches.

Okay the article goes over her details, including COD, Isotopes and clothing, everything you need to sleuth this out. I did remember this in print somewhere.

https://hernandosun.com/jane_doe_bust_created_IFAAS

Isotope testing from a rib show the following: lead (Pb) data are consistent with the USA, so she was living in the US for at least 5-10 years before her death. The strontium (Sr) isotopes are also consistent with a USA signal and carbon (C) isotopes are consistent with an American diet. This individual likely spent a significant amount of time (i.e., at least several years) in FL prior to her death.”

When checking motels too see if they recognize the bedsheet, it would be worth also sending the picture of Jane Doe.

Perhaps she was a maid at a motel, who stole a bedsheet and modified it to fit the bed in her home (probably a trailer). They might recognize a former employee who just disappeared without explanation one day.

Those speads with one corner were quite popular for dorm rooms, day beds in studio apartments, etc. You could buy them from Sears, Montgomery Ward, JCPenney, etc.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Okay, I heard back from NAMUS and when a case is submitted with DNA, it is put into CODIS and it is searched within the first month it is entered, depending on where the cycle is. After that, it is run monthly. So it is always being looked at.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back