FL FL - Brooksville, WhtFem UP6043, 30-45, in woods west of I-75, Jul'72

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Madamx I found a RV park. Plus it's near Tampa and Clearwater Beach and I'm sure there may be some in-between. I will see what I can find. It is right off I-75. When I see RV parks I think RE.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Oh that is great puzzleme!! I wonder if they were around in 1972 ?
Yes me too I think if RE when I see anything to do with RV parks and Campers now too hahah!
Madamx I found a RV park. Plus it's near Tampa and Clearwater Beach and I'm sure there may be some in-between. I will see what I can find. It is right off I-75. When I see RV parks I think RE.

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

I want to save you some time, the quilt doesn't need sleuthed. I did look at all the camp sites, hundreds of fabric patterns, and any RV that had spreads with a rounded corner. If you find the exact quilt pattern, that may help, but we are pretty sure of the name of the pattern. If you go back through the threads, you will see all the posts. I contacted people all over the country. It is a Pineapple Damask pattern, but I haven't found that exact quilt anywhere in FL. Or AL. It was mass produced, meaning they used the fabric to make this quilt in a factory. It is machine stitched. the border or binding, is lime green. I do think there was orange in the pattern along with the green pineapple, but the background is brown. So green, maybe orange, and lime binding. We include it in our flyer, just in case someone would remember it. Can't really say more on the subject of where it came from. Only she was found with the quilt, wrapped in it.

ok I came across what I believe is the same pattern of the bedspread in Silver Streak Travel Trailer Brochures they are campers and it looks like the beds and couch or chair thingy with cushion are the same patternView attachment 116317View attachment 116318

they are in different places on the internet..
Iam just posting one of the links that had it..https://www.pinterest.com/pin/498632989972307305/
Does anyone know if there any RV or Campgrounds near the area she was found?.. Oh and does anyone know what she died of? I cant seem to find that

I can't see the pattern clear enough to see if it is the exact pattern. There are many similar patterns, all called Damask, or Pineapple damask. I used to quilt, and I am also old enough to remember those damask patterns on everything back in the 60's and 70's. LOL

I was watching a youtube channel called the holywalkers if anyone is familiar with them they are urban explorers and ghost hunters. they have often gone out to hillside estates which is an abandoned public housing estate in Brookville and apparently where this lady was found ??. She is commonly known there was the lady in white because she apparently haunts the area in the white apparel she was found in. Just wondering if maybe she lived on the estate when it was a going concern or frequented that place.

I was watching a youtube channel called the holywalkers if anyone is familiar with them they are urban explorers and ghost hunters. they have often gone out to hillside estates which is an abandoned public housing estate in Brookville and apparently where this lady was found ??. She is commonly known there was the lady in white because she apparently haunts the area in the white apparel she was found in. Just wondering if maybe she lived on the estate when it was a going concern or frequented that place.

Thank you of reminding me of this case @moonstone angel !

Below is an update to the my previous version of this UID.
Brooksville70sUID.jpg

It is a Pineapple Damask pattern, but I haven't found that exact quilt anywhere in FL. Or AL. It was mass produced, meaning they used the fabric to make this quilt in a factory. It is machine stitched. the border or binding, is lime green.

Are you certain about the binding? It doesn't appear to have any binding in the photographs.

View attachment 177148
Coffee you did a great job on her. I do know that her hair was a lighter brown, but i like the face coloring. She would not have had lipstick on as we believe she may have been working outside. But thank you for doing this. We have given her the name of Edna because one of the detectives thinks she looks like an Edna. So that is her name for now.

Coffee you did a great job on her. I do know that her hair was a lighter brown, but i like the face coloring. She would not have had lipstick on as we believe she may have been working outside. But thank you for doing this. We have given her the name of Edna because one of the detectives thinks she looks like an Edna. So that is her name for now.

Thanks Skully. I keep on thinking her name is Violet, but Edna is good.

View attachment 177148

Coffee can you take the make up off the face, just leave the lips and eyes natural and maybe lighten up the hair? She had brown hair, but I don't think it was that dark, more light brown. If you can do this, can you email me at the office so I can show Detective Loydgen? Bhuff@hernandosheriff.org I think it helps to see her in this light.

Coffee can you take the make up off the face, just leave the lips and eyes natural and maybe lighten up the hair? She had brown hair, but I don't think it was that dark, more light brown. If you can do this, can you email me at the office so I can show Detective Loydgen? Bhuff@hernandosheriff.org I think it helps to see her in this light.

@Skully Will do.

I just noticed the age too on the heading for her thread. She is around 30 to 35 from what we know. Not sure that makes a difference to you all, but wanted to put that out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back