GUILTY FL - C.F., 17, Columbia County, 26 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Columbia County Police Capt. Katina Dicks told Fox News on Tuesday that C. F. is with Rian Rodriguez, the head coach of the boys soccer team at Fort White High School, and that the department is actively seeking and investigating leads with other law enforcement agencies.

We just have to assume that until we get her home, she is in danger," Dicks told Action News Jax.

F.’s father, Ward, coaches the Fort White High School girls team C. plays on and said Rodriguez ─ a family friend whom Ward helped get the job ─ has not been responding to texts and emails.

“We don’t understand. We don’t know why this was the course of action,” he told First Coast News.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/2...ore-allegedly-running-off-with-coach.amp.html

Well, that's even more disturbing....

From her FB it appears that as late as July she was in a fairly long-term relationship with another guy (who looks more her age/ peer group)

Please don't take this the wrong way. Maybe she seems to like older guys. From her FB page you can see that in Nov 2016, when she was only 16, she was dating someone who graduated in 2015 Br*son C*ley, so lets assume he was 19 at that time. That's a 3 year difference, she was a junior in highschool dating a 19 year old.

Thats not really in her age group, IMHO.

An older women, possibly an aunt, commented on his copy of the pic "G, she ain't old enough for you."

Please don't take this the wrong way. Maybe she seems to like older guys. From her FB page you can see that in Nov 2016, when she was only 16, she was dating someone who graduated in 2015 Br*son C*ley, so lets assume he was 19 at that time. That's a 3 year difference, she was a junior in highschool dating a 19 year old.

Thats not really in her age group, IMHO.

An older women, possibly an aunt, commented on his copy of the pic "G, she ain't old enough for you."
Possible she did but at 17 and a Senior in High School she should be attending school. imho

Just saw this case covered on HLN (Ashley Banfield's show). Lake City Police Sgt Murray Smith was interviewed and said they were not sure at first if they were together until they were both seen on the ATM video in St. Mary, GA. Sgt said they both have family in the Northeast. He has family in Canada and Pennsylvania. She has family in New York. LE has some unconfirmed tips called in and unconfirmed video that may be them from the Northeastern states as well (he did not specify where).

Hope they are found soon!

A 17 year old is hardly a "child", except legally. My daughter was in college and living on her own at 17 as a young adult. Thankfully, she had no interest in a man 10 years her senior......that I know of, of course. I hope this young adult is safe.

F.’s father coaches the Fort White High School girl’s team C. plays on and Rodriguez is a family friend whom her father helped him get the job of head coach of the boy’s soccer team.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/2...-before-allegedly-running-off-with-coach.html

With friends like that, who needs enemies? Hoping that C. is found safe very, very soon. Heading north with no job and little money this time of the year does not sound like a good plan to me.

Ugh, another Tad Cummins?

Sounds like it.

But quite honestly, were I to look at photos of both and not know their ages, I'd guess she is older than him by at least seven years.

WTH?!

On abc national news and reported to all authorities in the east. Can't get to relatives without being detected. IMO LE has a notion where they are.

Police looking into 'potential relationship' between missing teen, soccer coach

F.'s parents told police they had "no indicators" of "any type of relationship between these two," Murray Smith, public information officer for the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office, told ABC News today.

From interviews, authorities said they have learned of what Smith described as the "blossoming of a potential relationship" between F. and Rodriguez.

"C. has a current boyfriend who also is beside himself because everything was fine," Smith said.

He said F. has family in New York and Rodriguez has family in Canada and possibly Pennsylvania.

Authorities are urging people along the I-95 corridor to keep a lookout, Smith said.

As of today, this isn't considered a kidnapping case as no criminal charges have been filed, Smith said.

But Smith added: "For her to be on the road with this gentleman, I consider that to be a dangerous situation."

"We are hoping for a great resolution," Smith said. "We don’t want them to think they are in trouble. They’ve made some poor decisions but who hasn’t? Just want them to contact their families and come home."

The FBI is assisting the sheriff's office with the case.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/gma/m...ay-27-old-161704588--abc-news-topstories.html

I hope she comes home soon. ABC is reporting they are headed to possibly NY or Canada.

I wonder if she will turn 18 soon.

I wonder if she will turn 18 soon.

I actually hope so, then this may yet have a happy ending. But I suspect not. If she is already pregnant, then it would explain a great many things, like why not wait till she is 18.

I hope, for all, that they are found soon.

He’s friends with her parents as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, supposedly the family was very close with him and that the Dad even got Rian the job as soccer coach for the boys team.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back