GUILTY FL - C.F., 17, Columbia County, 26 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They were first spotted at a Pilot station in St. Marys, Georgia, where she withdrew $200 from an ATM.

F. and Rodriguez were again spotted together on surveillance video at a convenience store in South Carolina.

They were last spotted at a Pawn Shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

more images:

untitled_1511994990415_11833281_ver1.0.png

3_1511994981772_11833280_ver1.0.png

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ties-search-for-missing-17-year-old/494757026

They were first spotted at a Pilot station in St. Marys, Georgia, where she withdrew $200 from an ATM.

F. and Rodriguez were again spotted together on surveillance video at a convenience store in South Carolina.

more images:

untitled_1511994990415_11833281_ver1.0.png

3_1511994981772_11833280_ver1.0.png

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ties-search-for-missing-17-year-old/494757026

Now THOSE images are better and look more like them. They don't look like they have heavy enough winter coats to go North. I hope they don't try to sleep in their car in the winter. JMO.

Creep!

he's the one with the job...

but has a 17 year old pull out $200.00 for this outlandish escapade...

:gaah:

There is more to this situation than is being stated. This young lady had a long-term boyfriend, then she voluntarily leaves with a family friend and no one has any idea how this could happen. How could she become this interested in someone and no one picked up on it? Also, they did not think this through as it will not end good. The young lady will get a pass but the man will have wrecked his life. It appears to be a agreement between them to leave, but it will all fall on his shoulders, regardless of the reason they left. Hope this turns out well. I really don't think she is in any serious danger, but stranger thing have occurred before. Peace & Merry Christmas to all. (Guess I'm not PC enough to use happy holidays)

Timeline:

C. left behind her cell phone that she’d wiped clean with a factory reset, and detectives have confirmed she withdrew $200 at 1:28 a.m. Sunday from an ATM in St. Marys, Georgia, about 115 miles north of her home.

Around 7:30 a.m. that same day, the newly released surveillance images show the red Mercury Sable — with the Florida tag Z04CSC — parked outside a Bobopo Food Store store in Hardeeville, South Carolina.

Ninety minutes later, another surveillance video image shows the pair together at a Pilot gas station in Saint George, South Carolina.

At 3:47 p.m., the pair turned up again on surveillance video at a pawn shop in Fayetteville, North Carolina.

http://people.com/crime/florida-teen-soccer-coach-surveillance-images/

There is more to this situation than is being stated. This young lady had a long-term boyfriend, then she voluntarily leaves with a family friend and no one has any idea how this could happen. How could she become this interested in someone and no one picked up on it? Also, they did not think this through as it will not end good. The young lady will get a pass but the man will have wrecked his life. It appears to be a agreement between them to leave, but it will all fall on his shoulders, regardless of the reason they left. Hope this turns out well. I really don't think she is in any serious danger, but stranger thing have occurred before. Peace & Merry Christmas to all. (Guess I'm not PC enough to use happy holidays)

I agree that there may be more serious consequences for RR. However, he is an adult, he had choices and he made very foolish ones. As I pointed out earlier, all he had to do was wait until her 18th birthday in June, and they could be a couple then, if that's what they both wanted. Crossing state lines with a minor will get the Feds involved.

Hoping that C. is found safe and warm today.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you and everyone from me as well!

IMO smartphones and the internet make it sooo easy to carry on a fairly undetectable emotional affair with someone. I was in a 6-year relationship when fb comments with someone else turned into messages, then meeting up, yada yada, married now. That relationship developed quite a bit before it raised any suspicion.

So: C. left behind her cell phone that she’d wiped clean with a factory reset. I'm guessing she was hiding something, and deliberately left the phone so that her position couldn't be established by pinging from cell phone towers.

I also think she might have been coached to do this, and it makes me wonder if her companion did the same thing (and doesn't have a phone in his possession either).

When you look at the photo, it looks like he might have a laptop in front of him.

(The guy to the left of him has a Rug Doctor up on the desk. Wonder what you'd get for that?)

I wonder how much cash he had and if he has any credit cards.

more images:

>>>>> images deleted by borndem to save space <<<<<

Pawn shop -- not good -- to pawn something or to buy wedding rings or what?? I'm thinking, as many of us are, IMO, that perhaps they have exhausted their funds and are pawning something? On such supposedly short notice, what could they have to pawn -- a computer? jewelry? watches? camera? and how much money would that get them? Let's hope they weren't buying an engagement or wedding rings. She is only 17. What are the laws concerning age for marriage in various states? Are they heading for a state that would allow marriage at 17? My mind wanders & wonders at the pawn shop scene. Not good.

I assume they are running towards something or somewhere in particular. Or, are they aimlessly roaming that side of the country? Do either of them have some sort of connections to the north at all...wondering.

After posting that last comment... I have not tried to get into Canada lately. How easy would it be without passports? Assuming that they would not use theirs if they had them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back