GUILTY FL - C.F., 17, Columbia County, 26 Nov 2017 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
SMH

I'm glad she is back home with her family but quite honestly MOO what she did sets my gender back more than a few decades.

Maybe now C. will have time to think about her real goals and I don't mean a man either.

This is 2017.

F. and Rodriguez reached Syracuse, N.Y., on Nov. 27. Rodriguez got a job at an area business, Prime Time Marketing, and wanted to work there until he could save enough money to obtain fake documents for F. and himself to cross the Canadian border,

Rodriguez was driving his red Mercury Sable GS away from an employee orientation at his job when a police officer recognized the vehicle, pulled a U-turn and arrested Rodriguez at gunpoint in a parking lot.

Four sheriff’s deputies and an FBI special agent arrived on the scene and helped handcuff Rodriguez. They removed F. from the car, where she had apparently been waiting during Rodriguez’s two-hour orientation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ds-of-miles-from-home/?utm_term=.631842a3bc07

They were only about 300 miles from Canada. Whew.

SMH

I'm glad she is back home with her family but quite honestly MOO what she did sets my gender back more than a few decades.

Maybe now C. will have time to think about her real goals and I don't mean a man either.

This is 2017.
What she did? How do we know what she did?

Besides, she's the victim in this. The news articles pointedly discuss an adult man using his power over her, a teenager, to get her to do what he wanted her to do. She may have made some bad decisions along the way (what teenager doesn't?) but had he not been there to exploit those decisions this wouldn't have happened.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There has been a lot of things that do not make since about fhis case. I think I have a theory of what happened that explains it all. Please understand that I am not excusing what RR did. He deserves what justice he will get.

CF and RR have known each other for a while. RR begin's to notice CF and she does like the attention of an older man, even though she already has a boyfriend.

RR goes out of his way to see her at school events and they begin to see each other more and more.

RR is developing inappropriate feellings for CF, while she is just "playing the field". She does not have the same feelings for him. He believes that she is just playing hard to get. She does not break up with her boyfriend for RR and they do not have sex. This is why no one knew that they were together.

RR is wanting to escalate their relationship to the next level and starts an inappropriate snap chat conversation with CF. He sends her a picture of his penis. She is inexperienced on what all this means and replies inappropriately, in jest, to the encounter. She believes that this just a one time thing and does it for fun. She thinks that RR will not cross the line and that she is safe.

RR passion is inflamed now. He belives that CF wants to be with him but can't because it is wrong. Misguidedly, he makes plans to take CF away and begin a new life with her in Canada. RR now pressures CF to go with him. CF does not know how to descalate the situation. RR explains to her that he is ready to tell the everyone of their relationship and talk to her parents that he loves her and wants to be with her. At this point, he does not care if she has the same feelings for him or not. He belives that she will grow to love him, if only they were alone together. Continued....

CF agrees, because she does not know how to handle the situation. She really wants to end it but RR is not listening to reason. She is afraid that if she does not go with him, he will tell everybody and it will destroy her life.

She leaves with him, because she does not know what to do. She only does it to keep him out of trouble, initially, and she blames herself. RR does not initiate a sexual encounter at all with CF because he really has feelings for her. FL LE knows this and that is why they have always refered to the relationship as a blossoming one. CF does not run away because she looking for a way to let him down gently and in away that does not gets them both in trouble.

All of this is my opinion. Again, RR deserve's all the justice that is due him. CF is just a girl that did not understand what she was getting into. She thought that the relationship was always something she could enjoy and then walk away from. If I were to guess, RR is also inexperienced in love. He probably is still a virgin. But he is the adult and never should have persued her.

CF agrees, because she does not know how to handle the situation. She really wants to end it but RR is not listening to reason. She is afraid that if she does not go with him, he will tell everybody and it will destroy her life.

She leaves with him, because she does not know what to do. She only does it to keep him out of trouble, initially, and she blames herself. RR does not initiate a sexual encounter at all with CF because he really has feelings for her. FL LE knows this and that is why they have always refered to the relationship as a blossoming one. CF does not run away because she looking for a way to let him down gently and in away that does not gets them both in trouble.

All of this is my opinion. Again, RR deserve's all the justice that is due him. CF is just a girl that did not understand what she was getting into. She thought that the relationship was always something she could enjoy and then walk away from. If I were to guess, RR is also inexperienced in love. He probably is still a virgin. But he is the adult and never should have persued her.

If you look at his Facebook history, it appears he has had several fairly long-term relationships with beautiful women, one of whom strongly resembles C., simply closer to his age. He's no innocent. but your theory otherwise seems quite plausible. Thanks!

Agree with all except you IMO you are avoiding what would make her leave, they "hooked up" in the words of the friend, not just pics. Being respectful to the board here, but "he" and :"she" did it JMO. Age of consent is 18 in FL but varies on their travels up the states, she was legal in NY. and they stayed together in hotels/ The Feds are going to look at violations of the Mann act, and tippy toeing around the obvious won;t be helpful

Agree with all except you IMO you are avoiding what would make her leave, they "hooked up" in the words of the friend, not just pics. Being respectful to the board here, but "he" and :"she" did it JMO. Age of consent is 18 in FL but varies on their travels up the states, she was legal in NY. and they stayed together in hotels/ The Feds are going to look at violations of the Mann act, and tippy toeing around the obvious won;t be helpful

Your point is taken. Respectfully to all, Please don't think I am tippy toeing though. I accept the truth for whatever it is. There are multiple definitions to the term hooked up. Not all mean sex. But in this case, LE was all to eager to parade CF and her parents out in public view which would not have been done if there was even a question of a statutory rape or a sex related crime. As a father of a young daughter, I am furious at RR for what he did. In his mind, IMO, he thinks he did nothing wrong. I am, by no means, apologetic for what he did and would be happy to see him get what he deserves.

I still don't get why they couldn't wait 7 months until she turned 18. Two lives are in shreds for nothing. Maybe she IS pregnant, as some of you have guessed. That would explain it.

I still don't get why they couldn't wait 7 months until she turned 18. Two lives are in shreds for nothing. Maybe she IS pregnant, as some of you have guessed. That would explain it.

Certainly it could be that she is pregnant, but how would she agree to just leave everything behind -- not letting her parents know she was okay, at least -- graduating, applying for college & possible scholarships, etc., etc. Pregnancy at that age has got to be scary, confused, "hopeless," fear of condemnation, nowhere to hide, what to do when the baby comes, get married??, etc., etc., etc.

I do wonder if the coach fed these fears and put her into an imagined "nowhere else to go but away from here," kind of thinking. If she is/was not pregnant, did the coach somehow coerce her into running away -- citing rumors, a (falsely implanted) possibly being kicked out of school due to their "relationship," etc., etc.

I can't help but think a good deal of coercion was done to her by the coach who may have had an abnormal and strong attraction to her. I think she was a victim.

Why runaway? I'm the nosy type and want to know. Glad she's home but I just don't get it. moo

Lead story on local news tonight: he is facing up to five years for interfering with child custody. Station also reported that there apparently a sexual relationship. Poor kid...

https://www.news4jax.com/news/coach-who-ran-away-with-florida-teen-now-facing-child-sex-charge

Coach who ran away with Florida teen now facing child sex charge

Rian Rodriguez, 27, planned to leave country with 17-year-old, police say

The judge set bond for Rodriguez at $125,000 on the two charges. If Rodriguez bonds out, the judge ordered that he have no contact with C. or her family or any other minors or children. He will have to surrender his passport, can not drink alcohol and will have to wear a GPS monitor.

Rian Rodriguez had his trial today. He changed his plea to Guilty on both counts, if I read the court documents right.

1 INTERFERENCE WITH CUSTODY 06/05/2018 Court:Adjudicated Guilty No Trial

2 SEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH A MINOR 06/05/2018 Court:Adjudicated Guilty No Trial

He was sentenced to 1 yr 6 months for the first count with credit for time served (6 months).

He will be sentenced 6/18/2018 for that charge.

Last edited:
The articles I've found say the sentence is 18 months total for the two counts, which matches the info on the Columbia Co. site.

Does he also face charges in Baker Co.? I didn't find any info for him on their site.

Soccer coach accused of running away with Columbia County teen sentenced

Rian Rodriguez adjudicated guilty on Tuesday to 1 count of interference with custody and 2 counts of sexual activity with a minor, reports say.

He was sentenced to 1 year and 6 months in prison, with 6 months and 7 days credit for time served, and 8 years probation, officials say.

The articles I've found say the sentence is 18 months total for the two counts, which matches the info on the Columbia Co. site.

Does he also face charges in Baker Co.? I didn't find any info for him on their site.

Soccer coach accused of running away with Columbia County teen sentenced
The columbia site was not that clear to me. It says 18 months for count 1 and nothing for count 2 the felony. But when i posted, there was nothing about probation. So i would defer to the article as being correct.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back