FL FL - Calandra Stallworth, 28, Crestview, 27 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m glad Smith is in prison, but I wish they had enough evidence to close this case. It’s pretty obvious what happened to Calandra.

The boyfriend had drugs on him, another girlfriend, and Calandra's purse and cell phone but no Calandra.. That's some serious red flags right there. I did find an arrest for Calandra, shoplifting in Florida (searchquarry.com) but the Okaloosa County Circuit court records didn't give a date of the charges so no proof it happened after she went missing. I'm sure LE has already checked that out. I hope her family gets some closure.

Calandra Stallworth has been missing since March 27, 2017. On the night of her disappearance, the 29-year-old dropped her children off at her grandmother’s house in Crestview, Florida and headed to work at the Hilton Sandestin Beach. She called her grandmother after her shift to let her know that she was on her way to pick up the children. But she never showed up that night. Calandra was dating a man named Antwon Smith and on April 2, police spotted Antwon driving Calandra’s car with another female passenger inside. Antwon was arrested at the scene for cocaine and marijuana possession and for driving with a suspended or revoked license. Antwon Smith has not been charged in Calandra’s disappearance.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

Still Missing:
Original

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

MISSING (03/27/2017) — Calandra Stallworth Reportedly Canceled Her Own Missing Person Report & Disappeared

From the article dated 10/3/18:

Her family wasted no time in reporting Calandra missing but she suspiciously appeared two days later on March 29. She walked into a police department in Crestview to cancel the missing person report on herself. Calandra told them she had been in Alabama with her boyfriend and was unable to contact her family because her cell phone didn’t have a signal. Calandra reportedly left the police station without contacting anyone in her family. She’s never been seen or heard from again.

Me:this article was released 10/3/18 almost 1 year to the day of the disappearance of cupcake on 10/12/19. Does anyone know if there is a relation between Calandra Stallworth and Patrick Stallworth who is a POI in the disappearance of cupcake? Calandra was reported to be living in Pensacola and Patrick has a prior connection to Pensacola.
Also Calandra reported she had been vacationing in Alabama with her boyfriend. Does anyone know where in Alabama? Tia

Last edited:
MISSING (03/27/2017) — Calandra Stallworth Reportedly Canceled Her Own Missing Person Report & Disappeared

From the article dated 10/3/18:

Her family wasted no time in reporting Calandra missing but she suspiciously appeared two days later on March 29. She walked into a police department in Crestview to cancel the missing person report on herself. Calandra told them she had been in Alabama with her boyfriend and was unable to contact her family because her cell phone didn’t have a signal. Calandra reportedly left the police station without contacting anyone in her family. She’s never been seen or heard from again.

Me:this article was released 10/3/18 almost 1 year to the day of the disappearance of cupcake on 10/12/19. Does anyone know if there is a relation between Calandra Stallworth and Patrick Stallworth who is a POI in the disappearance of cupcake? Calandra was reported to be living in Pensacola and Patrick has a prior connection to Pensacola.
Also Calandra reported she had been vacationing in Alabama with her boyfriend. Does anyone know where in Alabama? Tia
I think it might be worth doing some digging. Another sleuther in Cupcake's thread said that they found a marriage certificate for Patrick, but no divorce?

Does anyone know if her maiden (birth) name was originally Stallworth?

EDIT- Does AS know Patrick?

Last edited:
Agreed, I don’t know. I’m asking if discussing Antwon on this thread is approved as there is much to be said.

It would also be interesting to know if she was merely related to Patrick Stallworth.
Did I ooops? I read about AS upthread, so I thought it was ok? I'll edit my posts, just in case!

Boy, sometimes I miss details...I found this detail to be worrisome:

She has a medical condition that requires her to take insulin. She was last seen wearing a purple scrub-type uniform.

I sincerely doubt that she is alive. If she's on insulin, I can't see how she could possibly be purchasing any without going to a doctor for a prescription. Her purse and things were found in the car. I got this detail from the article listed above- MISSING (03/27/2017) — Calandra Stallworth Reportedly Canceled Her Own Missing Person Report & Disappeared

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf
Back