FL FL - Calandra Stallworth, 28, Crestview, 27 March 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Stallworth is Calandra's maiden name. It is the only last name listed for her on public address records.
Also, take note of the names listed at the above link under Calandra's relatives/associates. Both her mother and her father have been named in articles about Calandra being missing. While her parents have a different surname from Calandra now, the public records link indicates they both previously used the last name Stallworth as well. (Hopefully this doesn't count as sleuthing her family-- I'm only trying to establish that her birth surname is likely Stallworth and she doesn't have another last name.)

I have not found any family link between Calandra and PS, but I'm still looking.

MOO.

Thanks for posting all of these JerseyGirl!

From the link:
Calandra Stallworth
calandra_stallworth_44392df95a6bf183b8e9d6e75b4dbaeb.fit-760w.png

Calandra Stallworth
Calandra Stallworth has been missing since March 27, 2017. On the night of her disappearance, the 29-year-old dropped her children off at her grandmother’s house in Crestview, Florida and headed to work at the Hilton Sandestin Beach. She called her grandmother after her shift to let her know that she was on her way to pick up the children. But she never showed up that night. Calandra was dating a man named Antwon Smith and on April 2, police spotted Antwon driving Calandra’s car with another female passenger inside. Antwon was arrested at the scene for cocaine and marijuana possession and for driving with a suspended or revoked license. Antwon Smith has not been charged in Calandra’s disappearance. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the Crestview Police Department at (850) 682-3544 or (850) 682-2055.

Two women mentioned in missing article, only one still missing. The other was found in Calandras car with Calandras boyfriend. Northwest Florida Daily News

Whoa, that's very interesting! Thanks for digging, DDS. I wish the media would pick up Calandras case and do more in-depth coverage. Maybe a podcaster could get some family interviews?

Yea no problem. There is definitely info out there. There is ALOT more when you start to look. Unfortunately, not any has been picked up by msm and is shareable. Sad when something seems so obvious but case is at standstill it seems.
Whoa, that's very interesting! Thanks for digging, DDS. I wish the media would pick up Calandras case and do more in-depth coverage. Maybe a podcaster could get some family interviews?

Authorities hope murder arrest leads to new info in Crestview woman's disappearance

Pensacola man Antwon Smith, 37, was charged Tuesday with the murders of two Washington state men in Baldwin County last Friday. Authorities say Smith was also the last person seen with Crestview woman Calandra Stallworth -- his former girlfriend -- before her disappearance in March 2017.

Smith is still a person of interest in Stallworth's disappearance.
Oh my word!!!! Thanks for updating!

Five years without answers: Police renew call for tips in disappearance of Calandra Stallworth​

Posted again in a local paper March 2022.

Missing person Calandra Stallworth: Crestview police continue search-

Calandra Stallworth was 28 when she disappeared in 2017, leaving behind two young daughters.

Screenshot_20220801-143541_Chrome.jpg

This case was of interest to me as I grew up in the Pensacola area.

She worked in Walton County, Miramar Beach at the Hilton Resort. The suspect, her boyfriend, Antwon Smith was found in Okaloosa County. The case is being handled by the Crestview Police. Somewhere in between that Hilton and the Crestview Police's jurisdiction, is likely where she will be found. There is a lot of water and it is very rural up near the airstrip. There are not that many roads because of the airspace. How well did he know the area?

1659401965699.png

DEC 5, 2022

Calandra Stallworth has been missing since March 27, 2017. On the night of her disappearance, the 29-year-old dropped her children off at her grandmother’s house in Crestview, Florida and headed to work at the Hilton Sandestin Beach. She called her grandmother after her shift to let her know that she was on her way to pick up the children. She never showed up that night. Calandra was dating a man named Antwon Smith and on April 2, police spotted Antwon driving Calandra’s car with another female passenger inside. Antwon was arrested at the scene for cocaine and marijuana possession and for driving with a suspended or revoked license. Antwon Smith is considered a person of interest and has been questioned by police, but has not been charged in Calandra’s disappearance. In October 2020, in an unrelated case, Antwon was charged with capital murder in the shooting deaths of Ryan Frazier and Joshua Carroll. Investigators with the Baldwin County Sheriff’s Office say the men were killed and left by the side of the road in Elberta, Alabama on October 8, 2020 after a drug deal went bad. He is currently being held at the Baldwin County jail without bond. In November 2022, the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office Chief Communications Officer Amanda Grant confirmed the Calandra Stallworth case is still active and told Dateline in an email that they “are hoping someone from the community will come forward with information.” Calandra is described as 5'6", weighing 220 lbs., with black hair and brown eyes. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the Crestview Police Department at (850) 682-3544 or 850-682-2055.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chernobyl_Werewolf
Back