GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 31s
Parker says they never kept firearms in the house #Never #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 56s
Parker: #JulieSchenecker would go to gun range. She would come home and show him how she did. He believed no weapons in home in Tho

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Col. Schenecker: family went to dinner for #JulieSchenecker 's 50th birthday before his 10-14 day deployment.

She probably rationalized the gun purchase as a birthday gift to her self.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 16s
Parker says he sent a message "I'm in que" when he arrived to his location in Afghanistan #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 37s
Parker: he would Skype with kids one day before they were murdered by #JulieSchenecker pros say

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 16s
Parker: 10p on jan 28th told by military officials his wife had killed the kids.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 15s
Two sticky notes that were left on the front door are shown to Parker, he identifies the writing as #JulieSchenecker's

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 33s
Parker ID's post it notes as being in the handwriting of #JulieSchenecker with masking tape from the house. So, no one else put those up.

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 58s
Def tries to make point that statements by #JulieSchenecker to MacCaughey were not made in the presence of another officer nor were they rec

I believe that the Def is asking each officer what they wearing/color..etc because they are going to claim the defendant was confused as to whom she was speaking.
They might try to say her statements weren't a true confession, but ramblings of a confused, insane person to people she didn't think were law enforcement, perhaps.
JMO

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 7s
Photos shown of van in garage . #JulieSchenecker

12:31 PM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Van was parked in Col. Schenecker's normal parking space. #ScheneckerTrial

I believe that the Def is asking each officer what they wearing/color..etc because they are going to claim the defendant was confused as to whom she was speaking.
They might try to say her statements weren't a true confession, but ramblings of a confused, insane person to people she didn't think were law enforcement, perhaps.
JMO

Good thought!

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 46s
Shows postit note on calendar "Sorry abt your parking ."space, had to leave it for bo, my darling precious child #JulieSchenecker

Retweeted by Gloria Gomez, FOX 13
Alcides Segui FOX 13 ‏@seguifox13 4m
@ggome13 pic.twitter.com/ldlyX72Dl2

Court Chatter TV ‏@CourtChatterTV 25s
Writing on calendar says Bo is in the Van, Calyx is in bed, tried to make her comfortable. Parker ID's writing of #JulieSchenecker

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 14s
Parker just have one long stare at #JulieSchenecker but she never returned the look. Interesting

All of these notes and how she detailed absolutely everything about this 'massacre' (to use her word), has me completely baffled. She's definitely ill. Not a doubt in my mind about that fact. I've just never seen someone detail every last move in writing. Her apologies to PS are odd as well. She loved him in her twisted way. I've followed many cases and just when I think I've seen it all...along comes another mind blowing trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 32s
Parker asked why #JulieSchenecker would go out of her way to Oldsmar to buy gun. pros believe Julie was trying not to be seen by anyone.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 32s
Parker asked why #JulieSchenecker would go out of her way to Oldsmar to buy gun. pros believe Julie was trying not to be seen by anyone.

That certainly makes sense. There was obviously a part of her that was thinking clearly...or as clearly as her mind could think, I suppose.

All of these notes and how she detailed absolutely everything about this 'massacre' (to use her word), has me completely baffled. She's definitely ill. Not a doubt in my mind about that fact. I've just never seen someone detail every last move in writing. Her apologies to PS are odd as well. She loved him in her twisted way. I've followed many cases and just when I think I've seen it all...along comes another mind blowing trial.

She's bringing it up a notch

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics