GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pathological gambling!

Many Bi-polar patients can't control their finances. They will blow lots of money.

It's in the November 8th email - PS to the doctor. I can't copy and paste it - sorry -- <---noob:)

Page 14 of PDF- http://tbo.com/assets/pdf/TB48127.PDF

1zx4pic.jpg

ETA- I do not think the Doc responded to the alcohol question.

Tampa Bay Times Live &#8207;@TBTimesLive 54s
Prosecutor now taking Obregon through the many meds he prescribed for Julie #ScheneckerTrial

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 39s
Observations: caught a few jurors looking over at #JulieSchenecker to see her reactions to docs testimony.

Trial Queen Sharee &#8207;@TrialQnSharee 18s
State asks Dr: You placed a lot of reliance on what #JulieSchenecker reported to you, correct? Dr: Yes

Tampa Bay Times Live &#8207;@TBTimesLive 33s
Prosecutor highlighting all the times Schenecker either denied or did not report suicidal thoughts #ScheneckerTrial

Truth be told, I have never seen a doctor write no more than 2 drinks a day on a note or otherwise, with a patient on as many CNS depressants as she was. That is a huge liability for this physician IMO.

I still don't think he wrote it Think she did or had a friend --- jmo -- he is young but I have to believe liability has been stressed-- again jmo

Camera slowwwwwly pans to JS when Pros. gets back to the subject of not drinking with the meds....You just know camera guy is salivating thinking he might catch another outburst!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89