GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I don't understand is how the doctor couldn't have used the information from the email from PS in taking into account that she might not have been able to take care of herself. Does HIPAA work both ways?

The doctor can take in information, just cannot disseminate information regarding treatment or discussions etc. to anyone unless the patient has specified to whom info can be given.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 33s
Prosecutor highlighting all the times Schenecker either denied or did not report suicidal thoughts #ScheneckerTrial

Combating the 8,439 times the defense opened with 'Miss Schenecker's suicide ideology...'

Another words what suicide ideology?

Oh God......He told an alcoholic she could have ONE drink a day! Is he a Doctor or what?? To an alcoholic ONE drink is too many, and 100 is never enough!

And there it is.
I was listening from the kitchen and I about dropped the cookie tray!

:facepalm:

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 1m
Prosecutor is showing Julie's doctor Parker's emails to him regarding Julie's behavior. #ScheneckerTrial

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 7s
Parker tells #JulieSchenecker doc he wants more info on her care but she don't sign waiver for her med records

Oh God......He told an alcoholic she could have ONE drink a day! Is he a Doctor or what?? To an alcoholic ONE drink is too many, and 100 is never enough!

When did this doctor acknowledge a prognosis of alcoholism for JS?

After this testimony so far I'm swaying towards not insanity.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 25s
Doc says #JulieSchenecker had Craving for Oxy pills.

When did this doctor acknowledge a prognosis of alcoholism for JS?

This is so true - My dad is an alcoholic. There is no such thing as one drink. I find it hard to believe that if you don't think they will stop drinking that it is okay to say - "Okay, Just one or two drinks but no more..."

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 44s
In late Dec of 2010, Schenecker tells her doctor she hasn't been going to AA mtgs. She's "craving" oxy, he writes. #ScheneckerTria

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 14m
#JulieSchenecker lied about her symptoms and drinking to Dr

It's in the November 8th email - PS to the doctor. I can't copy and paste it - sorry -- <---noob:)

I distinctly heard the Doc say "Two drinks per week with family or friends." PS did refer to the note, but it could have been forged or could have said 2/week not 2/day. (Either way, probably too much.) IMHO

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 24s
Doc says #JulieSchenecker Denied any psychotic episodes or symptoms

So the PT is highly focused on her alcoholism, because it has no legal bearing on an 'insanity defense'.

Just got home from work...lots of catching up to do! I saw some of your comments earlier and appreciate them.

This looks like a very important day in the trial. :seeya:

Her paranoia could have been she was losing Parker, kids, and family.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 16s
Doc says #JulieSchenecker refused to go to AA mtgs and denied having suicide Or homicidal thoughts.

And there it is.
I was listening from the kitchen and I about dropped the cookie tray!

:facepalm:

I think there is a chronology when this doc mentioned one drink but over time recognized there could be drug/alcohol abuse starting. He then suggested going to AA etc. As the downward spiral continued this doc tried to get JS to commit herself.

Tampa Bay Times Live &#8207;@TBTimesLive 53s
Doc says he asked Julie 2x to sign release allowing him to share info w/ Parker Schenecker. Both times she refused. #ScheneckerTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH