GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 47s
Dr says he encouraged #JulieSchenecker to attend AA meetings, she refused

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Dr. was concerned that alcohol use was interfering with treatment. Recommended AA, #JulieSchenecker refused.

Dual diagnosis is very common with MI. It's called self medicating because sometimes alcohol and other drugs make them feel better. It's much harder to treat.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 48s
Doc says revealing a patient's info to family "is a double edged sword," can be helpful or exacerbate problems. #ScheneckerTrial

This is so true - My dad is an alcoholic. There is no such thing as one drink. I find it hard to believe that if you don't think they will stop drinking that it is okay to say - "Okay, Just one or two drinks but no more..."

I think this is very basic misunderstanding of alcoholism by some Doctors. I mean, he is trained to move from recommending abstinence, to recommending one drink per day, when he see's a patient that clearly cannot control their drinking?!?!. To me, this doesn't make any common sense, at all.

Wow, look at JS's expression. She doesn't like this.

Her paranoia could have been she was losing Parker, kids, and family.

Agree. The more she drank and drugged the deeper the depression concerning her family situation and the deeper the depression became the more she turned to drugs and booze. :(

No one tweeting again.

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 25s
Parker outlines in email issues of #JulieSchenecker her issues with her daughter, says Calyx is really a sweet girl

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 5s
Parker says in email that Calyx is disgusted by #JulieSchenecker's smoking, he offered to send her to get help to quit smoking

This poor man. Piggy in the middle. Typically co-dependent, but probably unaware of it. My heart goes out to PS.

12:51 PM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

Dr. reading letter from Parker Schenecker about #JulieSchenecker "spiraling down to deep depression."

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 ‏@ggome13 18s
#JulieSchenecker has always considered herself a vic & believes Calyx turned against her she Calls Calyx a turd All in email fm Parker

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 26s
Parker was concerned about #JulieSchenecker says she was drinking on lithium, Julie says Dr told her she could

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee 8s
Parker tells Dr in email that he saw a note written from him to #JulieSchenecker telling her she is allowed to have 2 drinks

Agree. The more she drank and drugged the deeper the depression concerning her family situation and the deeper the depression became the more she turned to drugs and booze. :(

And that's why it's so tough to deal with depression and addiction. Which came first? After awhile, it doesn't matter, since an addict will deny using/drinking to the end. It becomes essential to the picture. It is everything.

This poor man. Piggy in the middle. Typically co-dependent, but probably unaware of it. My heart goes out to PS.

And he was probably in denial, too, for a long time. This is classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV