GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trial Junkie ‏@Trial__Junkie 21s
#JulieSchenecker jury going home for the weekend. My guess is there is no more witnesses for today.

Tampa Bay Times Live ‏@TBTimesLive 48s
Obregon is the last witness of the day. Trial will resume Monday morning.

Was listening in from Kitchen again.

Did I hear this right?-

PS sent and email on Dec 3.
Def. asks if he had seen JS in person between then and the day of the killings.
He says "No".

Did she not have weekly appts.? Or at least bi-weekly?
I always assumed people with MI as bad as hers went to see someone on a regular basis.

1:05 PM

Twitter
ABCActionNewsCourt

@actionnewscourt

#ScheneckerTrial to resume 8:30 Mon. morning. Bookmark ---> wfts.tv/1jGWUtl, download our app to watch when court resumes.

I don't think this poor kid dr is ever gonna practice again...all of that has been painful to watch/listen to.

He will still practice. They are not god. The patients have responsibility to be truthful. Meds affect everyone differently. Kid Dr Lol

Did anyone notice after JS' outburst, when the Judge instructed the removal of the Jury...... "All rise"..... JS remained seated until she was pocked in the back by the corrections officer that stands behind her?

Exciting day- with the outburst.
Thanks for all the posts Popsicle and Zoey.

Did anyone notice after JS' outburst, when the Judge instructed the removal of the Jury...... "All rise"..... JS remained seated until she was pocked in the back by the corrections officer that stands behind her?

She must be on some powerful meds- still?

This doc got it from both sides. Quite unusual an event. I do believe she was in rehab and missed her Nov. appointments.

Did this happen today?

She must be on some powerful meds- still?

Why does she want to live now and even go through a trial? She could have plead guilty? At least before she had a husband? Kids, family, nice home, nice cars.

Now she has nothing and hated by many but yet no suicide attempts or it would have been in the media.

I don't get it!!!

Thanks, zoey. Catching up now.

Well, what does everyone think thus far?

I don't know.
Who's responsible here?
So far, since the MD denied the gun conversation and JS didn't qualify for the Baker, I think JS is guilty of murdering her children and was not insane at the time- just very high on drugs/booze.

But- there's more testimony coming and I will wait for the last judgement (not that my judgement matters much. That belongs to the jury, IMO.)

Was her last appointment with Obtegon on 1/4/11? Did she miss follow up appointments or were there none scheduled? Also, the DT asked Obregon about civil liability in this case. I didn't hear his response as my net kept cutting out. TIA

See ya all Monday! Have a great weekend and drop by World of Beer if you get the chance to polka!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89