GUILTY FL - Calyx, 16, & Beau Schenecker, 13, shot to death, Tampa, 27 Jan 2011 #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Parker had an inkling --- he tried his best to provide help for her. But JS is a reticent patient. Short of involuntary commitment, how can you "make" an adult comply with psychiatric treatment and an alcoholic with abstinence? Truth is, you cannot.

I had to wait for a medical reason to get my mom in nursing home when she had dementia and really couldn't live on her own---I was yelled at by professionals for having her live on her own but had no choice. She could present well---and I didn't have the $10,000. to possibly commit her. As it was it was a hard placement.

Hugs to you HauntsForHope!!! It sounds like he was fortunate to have you, family and friends.

Mine stopped and refused to take meds over a year ago. He decompenated and he barely recognizes me anymore. He is in and out of reality within minutes. Turns on a dime. Paranoid of everything and delusional.

He's been incarcerated almost two years in jail. Thank God he has never hurt anyone. This is why this case hits close to home for me especially listening to the Drs.

He is safer there then on the streets. Because of him being off meds I'm afraid of him.
He was 4.0 GPA In HS sweet, loving, kind, handsome, athletic and popular. Non functional last 10 years. He is a severe case.

After getting MI in college he is a different person. I don't know who he is anymore and he looks awful. MI like a cancer in the brain.

I'm so sorry. It's such an evil disease, made especially tragic when it takes them in their prime of life. Smart, successful, and just starting out. When their manic, they are such high achievers. If only they could ride that level out the rest of their lives. we can only take it one day at a time. I'm glad to hear that he is safe <3

Time and time again she asks for help according to this dr. Why weren't the professionals providing the help needed? The more I hear, the more I realize her family had no clue how serious mental health issues were.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No, they did not know. She refused to tell them and refused to allow any of them access to her records.

JS sure knows how to lie! It's all part of her ability to manipulate everyone around her.

Good doctor believed her story about telling gun store owner she had Parkinson's. Never saw the video? He goes into a psycho-spiel that it's her emotions!

When JS came out of NIMH, she was on 5 different mood stabilizers.

Treatment of Bipolar includes anti-psychotics, which can be used to stabilize the mood.

Sept. 11, 2011, Dr. Myer's first interview w/ JS. Had to tell defendent only to tell him what she independently remembered from the incident. She included information she had read from other places.

She was confused about what she remembered -- couldn't differentiate what she actually remembered, and what she'd read in the police reports.

She wrote on the intake form that she had thought about killing herself and the children. Too bad the doctors couldn't inform PS about this. Or did anyone in rehab even read the form?

A heads up to PS could have saved their lives.

Indeed, nobody knew how sick she was.

bet he wouldn't have left the kids with her

the thing about turning 50 should not be ''downplayed'' (JMO) it's a reason to bust out ((Middle Age Crazy aka suburban boredom)) even with BP --gambling & all other late onset alcoholism -- (childish)) befuddles the psychiatrist??

usually coincides with buying an expensive convertible

She had the mental illness for a long time and was always in treatment. She did take a downward spiral when she added alcohol and drugs.

Mark Wilson FOX &#9996;&#65039; &#8207;@MarkWilsonTV · 2m
PHOTO: Here is wink that had the courtroom buzzing at #JulieSchenecker 's trial. @ggome13 says it was to fam friend pic.twitter.com/ftmUmzkLno

Wow, this guy seems to believe everything she told him!

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 12s
#JulieSchenecker winked at Parkers longtime friend who was in CR. he tells me hasn't seen Her in a long time and was surprised to get wink

2:14 PM

Twitter
carsonchambers

@CarsonChambers

Defense psychiatrist likely last witness for them ~ rebuttals may start as early as tomorrow -#JulieSchenecker

And didn't like them after age 6. Most parents think they get sassy in teens.

And IMO Whiteorchids that is it in a nutshell. Instead of JS growing up and loving her kids during all the different phases of their growth to adulthood she wanted the days when they hung on her every word. She refused to accept them as they were and executed them.

IMO JS's 'love' is so shallow. If there is any opposition to her it goes out the window.

In an interview w/ Dr. Solomon, she said she bought the gun because she thought about killing herself and the children.

She told Dr. Maher she went to buy the gun with the knowledge that she was going to kill the children.

She told Dr. Myers the reason she drove to Oldsmar to get the gun because a friend told her there would be no waiting period. She told Dr. Maher that it was convenient that it was the closest open store. She was referred by a pawn shop to Lock & Load.

Gloria Gomez, FOX 13 &#8207;@ggome13 12s
#JulieSchenecker winked at Parkers longtime friend who was in CR. he tells me hasn't seen Her in a long time and was surprised to get wink

What is CR?

the thing about turning 50 should not be ''downplayed'' (JMO) it's a reason to bust out ((Middle Age Crazy aka suburban boredom)) even with BP --gambling & all other late onset alcoholism -- (childish)) befuddles the psychiatrist??

usually coincides with buying an expensive convertible

and a gun with hollow point bullets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members