GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In Florida prosecutors can't charge first degree directly. That must come from a Grand Jury. It is a certainty that this will go before a Grand Jury.

The grand jury serves a very special function in Florida’s criminal courts. The only charge a State Attorney cannot file based on his or her constitutional authority is first degree murder. All first degree murder cases must be presented to a grand jury.

Grand Jury Section

yes, and first degree has to be premeditated murder. Once they get all the facts, it will most likely upgrade to that. Every time you think you heard it all, a comes along and well..... I hate these kind of cases, so senseless and heart wrenching.

FL has the DP.
Can't think of a more worthy candidate.

We do indeed have the DP.

The problem is, we also have 340 on death row who are waiting their turn for execution.

This Michael Jones definitely needs to get in line for his turn. What a monster. I saw the photos of the four children, so sweet looking, and this monster murdered them and Casei for no good reason.

I haven't been able to follow any child homicides lately, my heart was broken this year following some of these.

I still cannot fathom why or how a mother/father can kill their helpless children. If you're so miserable, start with yourself first for goodness sake, evil is the right word here!

I'm sorry for the family members that have been left behind and hope that justice comes fast and furious to this defendant.

I haven't been able to follow any child homicides lately, my heart was broken this year following some of these.

I still cannot fathom why or how a mother/father can kill their helpless children. If you're so miserable, start with yourself first for goodness sake, evil is the right word here!

I'm sorry for the family members that have been left behind and hope that justice comes fast and furious to this defendant.

The thing is that half of the time or more they are not so miserable they would kill themselves--it is that they want something or someone else and out of a relattionship or it is vengeance for the woman leaving... This evil creep is alive, as is Watts and so many others we can name...

And they take the children out too!! That is as cold as it comes imo.

I said I would not follow another one either but here I am...

Jmo.

My heart and soul <3
Cameron.9.12.09.
Preston.8.22.14.
Mercalli.12.09.16.
Aiyana.8.10.18.

This was on her FB intro. Hope it's ok to share.
A fitting tribute to those little lost souls and mama....:(

At least they're together. Small comfort, though.

The Marion County Sheriff's Office said a 32-year-old mother, who was missing for six weeks, was found dead near Brantley County, Georgia.

Deputies say Casei Jones, 10-year-old Cameron Bowers, 5-year-old Preston Bowers, 2-year-old Mercalli Jones and 1-year-old Aiyana Jones were last seen in the Ocala, Florida area. Jones' family reported her missing Saturday night. Family and friends of Jones told deputies they haven't seen or heard from her during those six weeks and are worried about her safety.

Detectives are continuing their investigation into her missing children.

Jones' husband, Michael Jones Jr. was also found in Georgia and is being questioned in connection to her death. At this time, a warrant has been issued for his arrest for second degree homicide.
Florida mom who was missing for 6 weeks found dead in Georgia

Distance from Ocala, FL to Brantley County, Ga:

2 h 43 min(146.2 mi)
via US-301

According to the Brantley County Sheriff's Office in Georgia, Michael Jones was arrested after he was involved in a crash south of Hickox.

Deputies said when they arrived at the scene of the crash, they smelled a foul odor.

Jones told deputies, "You may want to put me in handcuffs because there was a dead body" inside the car, according to a news release from the Sheriff's Office.

Jones told deputies that prior to the crash, he concealed other bodies in Charlton County. Authorities in Charlton went to the location Jones said he hid bodies and found an unknown number of dead bodies, according to Brantley County Sheriff's Office.

The bodies have not been identified, authorities said, but they told News 6 partner WJXT that they believe the bodies could be those of the missing children.

Man leads deputies to bodies after missing Florida woman found dead

Distance Ocala, Fl to Charlton County:

2 h 22 min(122.4 mi)
via US-301

—-

Distance Charlton County to Brantley County:

37 min (29.6 mi)
via Crews Community Rd and US-301

Last edited:
He stored the bodies for several weeks :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:mad:

“Detectives believe Jones Jr. murdered the victims at their home in Florida and then stored their bodies there and in the van for several weeks before moving them to Georgia.”Authorities find bodies of Florida mother and her children who vanished six weeks ago

BBM

What a horrible crime, heartbreaking.

Since they knew the mom and kids were missing, was there a reason why LE had not searched the home and the van? Should they have been following him or something? I'm just confused as to why it took them 6 weeks to search his vehicle and home.

We do indeed have the DP.

The problem is, we also have 340 on death row who are waiting their turn for execution.

This Michael Jones definitely needs to get in line for his turn. What a monster. I saw the photos of the four children, so sweet looking, and this monster murdered them and Casei for no good reason.
They had not been heard from in 6 weeks. Her fb had been updated with photos of the kids the last week of August.
Too sad...
Condolences and sympathy to Casei and her children’s family and friends...

BBM

What a horrible crime, heartbreaking.

Since they knew the mom and kids were missing, was there a reason why LE had not searched the home and the van? Should they have been following him or something? I'm just confused as to why it took them 6 weeks to search his vehicle and home.
I believe they were reported missing only recently ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back