GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No clue right now, but it will be interesting to find out.
There are many red flags and clues Some clues are found on cyber space.
Would go more into but it would be very close to breaking TOS
I am sure a lot of information to come in this case.
It's up there with a few of the murder cases here. Same MO in my opinion.
Tragic SENSELESS SOUL-LESS DARK EVIL MURDER'S

"Our hopes (were) to find them somewhere that he left them alive," Woods said during a news conference. "The direction now is, obviously, homicide. It’s a straight focus. When he immediately told them, our office went into action, sending detectives immediately there, conducting interviews. Search warrant for the van has been obtained. A warrant for him has been obtained. We’ve already put everything into motion."

"As a father, as a parent, it breaks my heart," Woods said. "As a sheriff, it angers me."

He added: "All we need to know is that’s evil. Evil did something. Evil needs to pay for what he did, plain and simple as that."
'Evil needs to pay': Missing Florida mom Casei Jones and her four children all found dead in Georgia

COWARD P.O.S

How sad they were not missed for 6 weeks. I don't have a big family but my friends know something is up within a day or two.

He must have been lying to people that did call or text on her phone.

May his soul be forever tortured. A COWARD, to kill a mom and her babies.

Last edited:
“Based upon the evidence located during the investigation and interviews with Michael Jones by Marion County Sheriff’s Office detectives, it is believed that Michael Wayne Jones, Jr. murdered the victims in Marion County, Florida, at their Summerfield home,” a post on the Marion County Sheriff Office Facebook page said.
Bodies of 4 children recovered after Florida mom found slain, officials say

BBM

What a horrible crime, heartbreaking.

Since they knew the mom and kids were missing, was there a reason why LE had not searched the home and the van? Should they have been following him or something? I'm just confused as to why it took them 6 weeks to search his vehicle and home.

Family gave reasons why on the Marion County Sheriff FB page. I'm not sure if I can say anymore....waiting for an admin to let me know.

COWARD P.O.S

How sad they were not missed for 6 weeks. I don't have a big family but my friends know something is up within a day or two.

He must have been lying to people that did call or text on her phone.

May his soul be forever tortured. A COWARD, to kill a mom and her babies.

It looks like that was the case with her mother;
Her mother told a WESH reporter Monday that she believed she had been texting with Casei Jones over the past several weeks, but now believes she had been texting with Michael Wayne Jones Jr.

'True evil poked its head': Husband sought after Florida mother and her four children found dead

We should all remember that what we see/read on Facebook is only what people wants us to believe. He was full of "love" for his wife and children. The wonderful husband, the great father.

Human contact is the real barometer, when your gut feeling tells you that all is not well.

Where were the families, friends, even neighbours, co-workers.

Last edited:
We should all remember that what we see/read on Facebook is only what people wants us to believe. He was full of "love" for his wife and children. The wonderful husband, the great father.

Human contact is the real barometer, when your gut feeling tells you that all is not well.

Where was the families, friends, even neighbours, co-workers.
The human touch is powerful. Angel vs. Devil.

According to Marion County Court records an eviction was filed against the parents on August 14th. Per the docket the husband signed for both him and Casei when the process server served the summons. No documents were filed by either and a default judgement entered on 9/9/19 and closed on 9/14/2019.

Go here. Click Agree.
https://www.civitekflorida.com/ocrs/county/42/disclaimer.xhtml

Choose Person Search tab.
Enter last name - Jones
Enter first name - Michael
Set the date range - From - 8/1/2019
Set the date range - To - 9/16/2019

Fill out any Captcha.

Choose Display Cases.
Click Search.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-09-17_00-08-05.png
    Screenshot_2019-09-17_00-08-05.png
    310.8 KB · Views: 78
Here we go again...another “husband/father” unhappy with his life wipes out his entire family :mad:

Looking through both of their FB would have you believe they were a happy, loving family which scares me and makes me question my own friends/family...are they really as happy as they appear on FB???

I’m going to assume the motive is either financial or a mistress will be revealed

RIP to Casei and her beautiful babies :(

MOO!

One thing for certain is that Michael was in Summerfield on August 23rd (a little more than 3 weeks ago) - since he signed when the process server showed up.

Wonder when the landlord actually physically entered the place? Did anyone notice anything? Was any evidence lost if the place was cleared out?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal
Back