GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Seriously, as stated before, if he was so miserable why the $&@& did he not just take his own life only?
He let his babies and wife rot for weeks in their home... i almost can’t comprehend this. Can’t wait til he gets the death penalty (websleuths taught me the DP is okay sometimes!)
Barf.

Seriously, as stated before, if he was so miserable why the $&@& did he not just take his own life only?
He let his babies and wife rot for weeks in their home... i almost can’t comprehend this. Can’t wait til he gets the death penalty (websleuths taught me the DP is okay sometimes!)
Barf.
....because he was a selfish pig who only thought of his own needs. Bet he was a miserable, abusive excuse of a husband and father even before he did this. Add in drugs
and it was easier, in his mind, to solve the problems.
moo

My heart and soul <3
Cameron.9.12.09.
Preston.8.22.14.
Mercalli.12.09.16.
Aiyana.8.10.18.

This was on her FB intro. Hope it's ok to share.
A fitting tribute to those little lost souls and mama....:(

At least they're together. Small comfort, though.

3 of them recently have or had birthdays. How very sad

The police believe that Michael Wayne Jones, Jr., 38, assassinated his family in their Florida house before storing the wife’s body in his van and attempting to dispatch it to Georgia for several weeks. He reportedly carried the body in his van wherever he went until he crashed his van in Brantley County, Georgia.

A Sheriff’s spokesman revealed that Michael sired two of the children and the remaining two were from a previous marriage of the wife.

Police is still in the dark as to why Michael Jones eliminated his wife and her four children in such a gruesome manner. Woods assured that the police will do their best to unravel the real reason whatsoever.

The Sheriff’s spokesperson also said that Michael Jones stayed in jail in Georgia and he refused to disclose more about moving him to Florida.
Remains of Mother And Four Children Recovered, Husband Charged With Murder

Wonder how this will play out? Father not working? Father addicted to drugs?
So he decides he needs to kill himself and takes
whole family with him?

Eviction, weaving in traffic, no license, running around in Georgia and not having to be to work while doing so, abusive, her family wanting her to leave him--it all points to a certain type for sure.

He killed his own two children as well! Apparently he wanted to be entirely free? Hard to say...

I agree with the sheriff that this man does not deserve to walk this earth and is evil (as are more than a few others that applies to as well)...

A death penalty candidate without a doubt.

Jmo.

I think she may have been alive on the date the summons was served. Since there was one for each of them, and they weren't married. The person who served the summons would remember. If not, wouldn't hers come back as Summons Not Served, and his as, Summons Served. It's usual that the defendant has to be physically served the papers, and oftentimes has to sign for the summons.

Both summons were returned on the 23rd. Her last post was on the 21st. Just theorizing, but I think it set him into a tailspin, when the summons was served, and, he became the classic family annihilator, afterwards. That would put it at almost four weeks.

Self-righteous killers hold the mother responsible for the breakdown of the family and will often call her before to explain what he is about to do. Disappointed killers believe their family has let them down, and the killing could be sparked by something like children not choosing to follow religious customs. Anomic killers see the family as a symbol of their own economic success, but if they suffer some kind of economic failure -- bankruptcy, for example -- the family no longer serves this function. Paranoid killers are often motivated by a desire to protect their family from a perceived threat, such as having children taken away by social services.

It's clear that it's men that usually resort to this type of violence, and these four characteristics are closely related to a man's ideas about gender roles and his place within the family, says Wilson."There are a variety of ways for men to be men, but what really is happening with family annihilation is that these are usually men who will reach a tipping point about various things within the particular category of family annihilator that we identify. To see it simply [as being] about women having a greater role [in modern society] might be trying to imply the woman is responsible, whereas in fact it's always about the man."

It was important to make the research about male family annihilators available this month, says Wilson, as men are most likely to commit these acts during August, with 20 percent of cases occurring within this period.

Study: family killers are usually men and fit one of four distinct profiles | WIRED UK

I think she may have been alive on the date the summons was served. Since there was one for each of them, and they weren't married. The person who served the summons would remember. If not, wouldn't hers come back as Summons Not Served, and his as, Summons Served. It's usual that the defendant has to be physically served the papers, and oftentimes has to sign for the summons.

Both summons were returned on the 23rd. Her last post was on the 21st. Just theorizing, but I think it set him into a tailspin, when the summons was served, and, he became the classic family annihilator, afterwards. That would put it at almost four weeks.

Study: family killers are usually men and fit one of four distinct profiles | WIRED UK
We have some gaps in information in msm but
based on his fb, and photos of his wedding band and a wedding like photo on the beach- I believe they were married.
Neighbors say they noticed him loading a large U-Haul trailer 4-5 weeks back and he suspiciously closed the main door each time he went back into the home for another load.
So was he emptying out the house due to being evicted? Was his family dead by then? Her family thinks so. Her family believes HE was
answering her texts to her family after she was dead.
None of the children ever attended Marion County schools. Does this mean the couple hadn't been living in this rented trailer for
very long?
Neighbors say the couple fought often.
Was she planning to leave him?
Was this just another fight that turned deadly?
Looks like he's originally from Vermont.
She has family in Florida.
How long since he was in Navy?
How long since he had a job?
Where was he getting money for drugs?

This is what I was thinking as well. The eviction notice likely set off a chain of events. My guess is there was some deception about paying bills and bills being on time that the eviction notice threatened. MOO, of course.

ETA: I do think they were married, though. Where are you getting the information that they weren't married?

Here it's mentioned he was found driving HER
Car, so was she working to support the family and he was bumming and living off her income?

What was in Georgia, I wonder?

Could he have been planning to go to VT, after he disposed of C's body? He could have taken a right onto 82 at the junction of 301 / 82, not far from where he wrecked, and drive to 95N, and to VT, from there. C took the kids and left him, so he came home for a visit....

Another theory, he'd found a new place, not far from where he wrecked (He'd loaded all their stuff into a u-haul. The trailer in Fla. was empty), and was taking his family with him. The wreck changed his plans. The children were found around 20 miles or so from where he wrecked (give or take).

One more theory, he'd planned the wreck. Hoped that he'd die, or the vehicle would become engulfed in flames and so would any evidence. It didn't work.

Michael Jones was arrested after he was involved in a vehicle crash at 7:04 p.m. Sunday on U.S. 301 in Hickox, Georgia, which is between Waycross and Brunswick.

During questioning, Jones admitted to concealing the children’s bodies “just prior to the traffic accident,” the news release says. The children’s bodies were found in a wooded area off U.S. 301 in Charlton County, near Folkston, Georgia, the Brantley County Sheriff’s Office release states.

Summerfield man suspected in deaths of 4 kids and wife

Her family reported her missing Sept. 14 and said she had been out of touch for 6 weeks.
LE says the bodies were in the home for 2-3
weeks and in the van for 2 weeks or so.
What kind of sicko drives around with dead,
rotting bodies in 90 degree heat in a van?
Hope he doesn't go for an insanity plea.
I do think he had to have been brain dead though.

This is what I was thinking as well. The eviction notice likely set off a chain of events. My guess is there was some deception about paying bills and bills being on time that the eviction notice threatened. MOO, of course.

ETA: I do think they were married, though. Where are you getting the information that they weren't married?

For some reason, I thought they were living together and had not married. My error.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back