GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, all... I'm new here. Lurking since 2008 (yes, CA). (Hope I get this right and don't get banished on my first post, since this case has just touched my heart on so many levels!)

Firstly, my thoughts (sadly) echo NN: Too many details to explain the "stuck wipe", mouth damage, and KB as the attempted heroine.

I think... KB can accept people thinking they are drug users and that JW is abusive (it's all his fault, she's a victim too, yada yada) since all are well-known facts, and that gives her (them) a defense.....But maybe she didn't want everyone to know JW is a sexual deviant, because that makes HER look worse because of how she so publicly worshipped him?

We don't know yet (as far as I know) what they argued about... but if it was sexual and she refused? Maybe all of this explains the painstaking detail and time the ME is spending with poor little baby Chance right now a week later? (If they've released autopsy results and confirmed his identity, I'm unaware.)

What a horribly graphic first post: so sorry. :(

Secondly....Sending out a prayer and LOTS of good juju for the hearts of all the child advocates who reside here! You ALL are my heroes, and have been for years.... What a heavy burden to carry some days. :-/

:welcome6:

KB talked about a child she gave up for adoption about 10 years ago (name D*****) and how her mother, SS, told a bunch of lies to get the baby taken away from her. I think her rights were terminated (voluntarily or not, I don't know) and the baby was adopted out. So CPS allegations in 2002-2003 would probably have been shortly after D***** was born and it probably took CPS 2-3 years to finalize the adoption/termination.

Just going out on a limb here ...

But I suspect her mom wasn't telling "lies." It's just too bad her mother wasn't as willing to "lie" to have her rights with Chance terminated.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ck-florida-graphic-details-released/74279166/

I don't know if I am being overly nitpicky or what, but there are so many little details that are just off, and don't ring true.

From the above article:
:Bury explained that the gloves Walsh was wearing tore on the shovel and fragments would likely be in the shallow grave, which investigators did find, the report said."

Doesn't that seem like a weird detail to provide? Wouldn't finding his body be enough, why add 'Oh, bee tee dubs, you're going to find some glove fragments in there. Those are from my awesome *advertiser censored* husband wearing them.'

I get the feeling (subject to change!) that now that their butts are in hot water, she's doing all she can to point the finger at him. Which makes me think she did a heck of a lot more than stare at JW in awe while he murdered Chance.

(also interesting that this article says JW killed Chance by smothering him with a baby wipe. So maybe this whole article is bunk.)

So wait...they both shove a pacifier into his mouth so hard that he bleeds? And then why did the dirt bag take him to the bathroom? Not sure I want to know the answer to that.

Why would he shove a wipe down his throat?

I am just so confused.

What we have here is EVIL and this is how EVIL rolls. :devil:

Now, about the cursing thread.
I will be happy to monitor the thread and if there is not enough swearing, cursing, cussing, profane, expletive, dirty and naughty words on board, I will be happy to add more.

I have a masters degree in profanity. I am thinking about going back for my PhD.

I want to see JW's un-redacted report. Has it surfaced yet? I haven't found it. I just think that a lot of KB statements are BS (or at least fudged in her favor)...and she pleads "not guilty".... what a waste...

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ck-florida-graphic-details-released/74279166/

I don't know if I am being overly nitpicky or what, but there are so many little details that are just off, and don't ring true.

From the above article:
:Bury explained that the gloves Walsh was wearing tore on the shovel and fragments would likely be in the shallow grave, which investigators did find, the report said."

Doesn't that seem like a weird detail to provide? Wouldn't finding his body be enough, why add 'Oh, bee tee bubs, you're going to find some glove fragments in there. Those are from my awesome *advertiser censored* husband wearing them.'

I get the feeling (subject to change!) that now that their butts are in hot water, she's doing all she can to point the finger at him. Which makes me think she did a heck of a lot more than stare at JW in awe while he murdered Chance.

(also interesting that this article says JW killed Chance by smothering him with a baby wipe. So maybe this whole article is bunk.)

YES! This!

Also, why would JW tell KB that there was a wipe stuck down his throat? That almost sounds like he didn't put it there, but is like "no wonder he's fussy".

*************WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT*****************

Still catching up from posts last night but as to the question of why some of us immediately thought of oral sexual assault when reading about the damage to his mouth and throat - it's only because of so many other cases where a baby's body cavity(s) have extensive damage as a result of the same type of assault. It's pure evil, but it DOES happen, far too often (even once is far too often). I don't know if the ME will be able to determine if this was the case, considering sweet little Chance has been deceased for over a month now. I'd honestly rather we just never find out, so we can cross that wickedness off the list, anyway.

However, from all we've learned about this creep JW, nothing would surprise me.

YES! This!

Also, why would JW tell KB that there was a wipe stuck down his throat? That almost sounds like he didn't put it there, but is like "no wonder he's fussy".

I think he (or she) may have done something else to try to shut his crying up which caused extensive damage and they tried to craft a story to justify that damage. Why they would bother after all the other damage is beyond me. I don't jump to that damage being something sexual, at all, but maybe in their twisted minds the reality would come across as more calculated. Like... JW just flipped out and lost his patience being 'reasonable' for beatings, but wouldn't be 'applicable' to whatever 'extreme measures' were taken to make him QUIET, rather than save him from a baby wipe.

Well, this being Florida with their open records, I think we will all know why his parental rights were terminated. Hopefully some news organization is working on getting the records.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ce_walsh_reports.html?cid=facebook_Bay_News_9

From the article:

Chance’s mother reportedly had three other children who died but those deaths aren’t considered suspicious right now. She also has two reports that were filed on her with DCF in the past.

Whaaatttt!!? THREE other children of hers are (reportedly) dead & 1 child adopted out. He has his parental rights terminated to SEVEN children. How were these people allowed custody of Chance?!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Given that both these inhumans appear to have a meth problem, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that both of them sexually assaulted Chance after getting high and then it turned violent when he wouldn't stop screaming from an assault.

Makes me sick to my stomach to think what Chance went through in his short life.

Last night I took the time to read the female inhuman's fb page from the beginning. She says in there that she lost twin girls and a fallopian tube to a tubal pregnancy and had to have surgery. How she would know it was twin girls, I don't know. Is that possible? From what I understand, tubal pregancies tend to abort or be found very early on and I imagine twins would be even sooner. Given her poor-me attention seeking and over-posting through out her posts, she probably made up the details. JMO.

Edit to add: I think the 3 children who died are the twins and Duane.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ce_walsh_reports.html?cid=facebook_Bay_News_9

From the article:

Chance’s mother reportedly had three other children who died but those deaths aren’t considered suspicious right now. She also has two reports that were filed on her with DCF in the past.

Whaaatttt!!? THREE other children of hers are (reportedly) dead & 1 child adopted out. He has his parental rights terminated to SEVEN children. How were these people allowed custody of Chance?!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

I've seen mention several times about twins (stillborn?) but I'm not sure if this is rumor started by others, or rumor started by KB herself. The latter would not surprise me at all, since she sure seemed to love the attention she got while pregnant.

I've seen mention several times about twins (stillborn?) but I'm not sure if this is rumor started by others, or rumor started by KB herself. The latter would not surprise me at all, since she sure seemed to love the attention she got while pregnant.

In her fb, sh said it was a tubal pregancy and she lost twin girls and fallopian tube.

I want to see JW's un-redacted report. Has it surfaced yet? I haven't found it. I just think that a lot of KB statements are BS (or at least fudged in her favor)...and she pleads "not guilty".... what a waste...

I highly suspect JWs statement is going to be exactly the same as hers - with the parties switched. SHE did the beating, SHE did the insertion of the baby wipe into Chance's throat and HE got it out, SHE wrapped him in garbage bags when the smell became overwhelming, SHE dug the grave, etc, etc, etc, and HE went along with it because he loved her and wanted to protect her.

It's going to come down to which one the jury believes. If HIS jury is convinced SHE did it, then JW gets off. If KBs jury is convinced HE did it, then she gets off. That scenario would only lead to 2nd degree murder for both of them, at most.

I highly suspect JWs statement is going to be exactly the same as hers - with the parties switched. SHE did the beating, SHE did the insertion of the baby wipe into Chance's throat and HE got it out, SHE wrapped him in garbage bags when the smell became overwhelming, SHE dug the grave, etc, etc, etc, and HE went along with it because he loved her and wanted to protect her.

It's going to come down to which one the jury believes. If HIS jury is convinced SHE did it, then JW gets off. If KBs jury is convinced HE did it, then she gets off. That scenario would only lead to 2nd degree murder for both of them, at most.

Sadly, yes. and that would suck.......

Given that both these inhumans appear to have a meth problem, it wouldn't surprise me to learn that both of them sexually assaulted Chance after getting high and then it turned violent when he wouldn't stop screaming from an assault.

Makes me sick to my stomach to think what Chance went through in his short life.

Last night I took the time to read the female inhuman's fb page from the beginning. She says in there that she lost twin girls and a fallopian tube to a tubal pregnancy and had to have surgery. How she would know it was twin girls, I don't know. Is that possible? From what I understand, tubal pregancies tend to abort or be found very early on and I imagine twins would be even sooner. Given her poor-me attention seeking and over-posting through out her posts, she probably made up the details. JMO.

Edit to add: I think the 3 children who died are the twins and Duane.

She would not know the sex of embryos if they were removed due to tubal implantation. The tube will rupture long before the embryo begins to differentiate into either male or female (about 7-8 weeks after fertilization). The only way to determine the sex of tubal babies is to karyotype the fetal tissue and look at the actual chromosomes. Medicaid or even regular health insurance will not pay for this and it costs thousands of dollars, which KB certainly would not have wasted her drug money on that endeavor.

As most of her acquaintances have attested, KB has a long history of telling tall tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485