GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
me either. he must have been terrified. poor little boo :(

I couldn't bear to repeat your list of possible damage done to this poor baby, but all are definitely possible causes for his gasping for breath. I'm having a real hard time with this one. I just can't get little Chance off of my mind.

She would not know the sex of embryos if they were removed due to tubal implantation. The tube will rupture long before the embryo begins to differentiate into either male or female (about 7-8 weeks after fertilization). The only way to determine the sex of tubal babies is to karyotype the fetal tissue and look at the actual chromosomes. Medicaid or even regular health insurance will not pay for this and it costs thousands of dollars, which KB certainly would not have wasted her drug money on that endeavor.

As most of her acquaintances have attested, KB has a long history of telling tall tales.

Thank you for the info! I figured she embellished the story. I'm glad my BS-o-meter is still working.
Sadly, my family had the same type person wreaking havoc for 25 years before she was ousted from her throne.
You'd think she'd move on, but she still rears her ugly head occasionally. Keeps us on our toes!

what a loser................did anyone find out why it took so long for him to be transported? Hippa law probably protects his health records.

There was another inmate with him. Maybe they had to pick him up somewhere else along the way (or out of the way).

Dude had a perfect opportunity to strangle JW to death with those handcuffs when he was right behind him. Epic fail.

Thank you for the info! I figured she embellished the story. I'm glad my BS-o-meter is still working.
Sadly, my family had the same type person wreaking havoc for 25 years before she was ousted from her throne.
You'd think she'd move on, but she still rears her ugly head occasionally. Keeps us on our toes!

That would be my mother. I kicked her to the curb over a decade ago and life has been bliss ever since.

http://www.news-press.com/story/new...ck-florida-graphic-details-released/74279166/

Answers the question someone asked earlier in the thread about his birth weight. I suspect the ME report will list his death weight as even less.

Thanks for finding that, Ontario Mom! So Chance weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces at birth and 7 pounds at 7 weeks. It's been a long time since I had a newborn but that seems to be on the light side even considering a possible weight loss right after birth. Shouldn't he have been gaining around 5 - 7 ounces a week?

all of my babies lost weight after birth because I had an IV during labor so they had too much water in them, and because milk doesn't come in for a few days so the baby is only getting colostrum. they were usually back to birth week between 10-14 days though. but, I nurture, nurse and care for my babies. she did not.

Thanks for finding that, Ontario Mom! So Chance weighed 6 pounds, 13 ounces at birth and 7 pounds at 7 weeks. It's been a long time since I had a newborn but that seems to be on the light side even considering a possible weight loss right after birth. Shouldn't he have been gaining around 5 - 7 ounces a week?

I wonder why his parental rights were terminated for his 7 other children.

JW's brother responded to an article in the comments section of the Sarasota Herald Tribune in relation to this case. I will try to find the link, for it when I get additional free views. In it he attempts to defend his brother, who while with his previous wife, had children taken away by DCFS. I believe he said something to the effect that the sexual abuse of the children was Grandpa's fault and that is why the children were removed.

At least. I had one who gained a pound a week.

And he wasn't small at birth.

The fact that Chance hadn't even gained a full pound in seven weeks is a HUGE red flag.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/new...ce_walsh_reports.html?cid=facebook_Bay_News_9

From the article:

Chance’s mother reportedly had three other children who died but those deaths aren’t considered suspicious right now. She also has two reports that were filed on her with DCF in the past.

Whaaatttt!!? THREE other children of hers are (reportedly) dead & 1 child adopted out. He has his parental rights terminated to SEVEN children. How were these people allowed custody of Chance?!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Aside from baby Duane, if KB had two other babies die then Child Services absolutely screwed up letting her ever leave the hospital with Chance, Duane also for that matter. It would appear to me that she played a far larger role in this child's death than she us admitting to. Sick .

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

JW's brother responded to an article in the comments section of the Sarasota Herald Tribune in relation to this case. I will try to find the link, for it when I get additional free views. In it he attempts to defend his brother, who while with his previous wife, had children taken away by DCFS. I believe he said something to the effect that the sexual abuse of the children was Grandpa's fault and that is why the children were removed.

bbm -- I doubt they'd terminate the rights of a parent for something the grandparent did unless the parent repeatedly failed to protect the child or was complicit in the acts.

imo, this just makes other posters' suspicions of what was done to Chance a bit more of a horrible possibility.

all of my babies lost weight after birth because I had an IV during labor so they had too much water in them, and because milk doesn't come in for a few days so the baby is only getting colostrum. they were usually back to birth week between 10-14 days though. but, I nurture, nurse and care for my babies. she did not.

Thanks! The pictures of Chance show him as a healthy infant with chubby little legs so I don't want to overreact. I'm just wondering if the level of his basic care went downhill over time. A weight gain of 3 ounces over a 7-week period seems awfully low.

Oh Lord.... this is not a good sign, if that's what was going on in his house previously...

Last night I took the time to read the female inhuman's fb page from the beginning. She says in there that she lost twin girls and a fallopian tube to a tubal pregnancy and had to have surgery. How she would know it was twin girls, I don't know. Is that possible? From what I understand, tubal pregancies tend to abort or be found very early on and I imagine twins would be even sooner. Given her poor-me attention seeking and over-posting through out her posts, she probably made up the details. JMO.

Edit to add: I think the 3 children who died are the twins and Duane.

Yeah, ectopic/tubal pregnancies are so non-viable that even the Catholic church is OK with terminating. There is no way she carried an ectopic/tubal pregnancy long enough to know the sex or number. I read somewhere (don't recall where) that she supposedly claimed to have had a pregnancy that resulted in stillbirth. That's hearsay of a rumor of she-said from an unrecalled article, so please don't put a lot of stock in it. It's just another "story" I'd come across. If you've seen the link to the "215 Random Questions" or some of her past writing blogs, she mentions the child she gave up for adoption. She has also posted for him in "seeking" pages that are for birth parents/birth children who are looking for each other. If I found his adopted name and his birth name this easily, I know others will, too. He would be about 13 now, and I hope he doesn't have to deal with the knowledge of this. I really hope people leave him out of this. I hope he's protected. And I thank God that he was adopted and is away from the evil of KB.

Regarding her history, if child services was involved with her all those years ago she MUST have had a child/children right? So I am still confused.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Do you know which grandpa he was referring to? Early on, when Chance was still only "missing", someone in the comments section (of SCSO or WINK or something), said something about there *not being any sexual abuse *but that C********s (not CW)father was raping kids....???? I couldn't figure this out and I couldn't find the comment again. If I recall, that may have come from JW's side of the family. I'm not sure. Does anyone know JW's ex-wife's name? Is there a C******** (not CW) related to any of this? On ANOTHER occasion, JW's brother said that some kids were adopted by great Christian family and that some kids were adopted by the ex-wife's family, and *that* was a whole other story he wasn't going to talk about. Sheesh! So many little victims! It's heartbreaking!!

(I'm new to this - if this post is not allowed because it referenced a comment section, someone tell me and I'll delete it! - thanks!)

IIRC correctly, brother said JWs ex-wife already had 4 children from previous relationships when he met her. All of those children were eventually removed from JW and ex-wife. JW then had 3 bio children with same ex-wife and all 3 of those were eventually removed as well. Ex-wife's mother says JW was pure evil and absolutely ruined her daughter's life (which I can believe; I saw several battery arrests for beating the ex-wife and another GF). Ex-wife's mother says ex-wife is currently homeless.

Brother did allege that there was sexual abuse by grandpa *after* the children were removed from JW and ex-wife, but that was when he was actively still defending the when Chance disappeared. I never found a record anywhere to back up the grandpa sexual abuse allegation made by brother, and trust me, I looked.

I bet he was adopted after she lost him.

Yeah, ectopic/tubal pregnancies are so non-viable that even the Catholic church is OK with terminating. There is no way she carried an ectopic/tubal pregnancy long enough to know the sex or number. I read somewhere (don't recall where) that she supposedly claimed to have had a pregnancy that resulted in stillbirth. That's hearsay of a rumor of she-said from an unrecalled article, so please don't put a lot of stock in it. It's just another "story" I'd come across. If you've seen the link to the "215 Random Questions" or some of her past writing blogs, she mentions the child she gave up for adoption. She has also posted for him in "seeking" pages that are for birth parents/birth children who are looking for each other. If I found his adopted name and his birth name this easily, I know others will, too. He would be about 13 now, and I hope he doesn't have to deal with the knowledge of this. I really hope people leave him out of this. I hope he's protected. And I thank God that he was adopted and is away from the evil of KB.

Do you know which grandpa he was referring to? Early on, when Chance was still only "missing", someone in the comments section (of SCSO or WINK or something), said something about there *not being any sexual abuse *but that Christine's father was raping kids....???? I couldn't figure this out and I couldn't find the comment again. If I recall, that may have come from JW's side of the family. I'm not sure. Does anyone know JW's ex-wife's name? Is there a Christine related to any of this? On ANOTHER occasion, JW's brother said that some kids were adopted by great Christian family and that some kids were adopted by the ex-wife's family, and *that* was a whole other story he wasn't going to talk about. Sheesh! So many little victims! It's heartbreaking!!

(I'm new to this - if this post is not allowed because it referenced a comment section, someone tell me and I'll delete it! - thanks!)

Yes, we know the ex-wife's name and her mother's name; it's all in the first thread. Her mother spoke to the media, but she did not. We can't mention those names here or sleuth the ex-wife, her mother, her father, her children. Just JW and KB. Hope that helps!

I sure hope he never finds out what his mother is. :(

I bet he was adopted after she lost him.

She mentioned that her biggest regret in life was giving D***** up for adoption. She made it sound voluntary, not like he was taken away from her. But who knows? I think KB and the truth are strangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery