GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the gloves: Who just has blue surgical gloves laying around their house? Why would that be normal for JW to have handy?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

That's my question. Somebody mentioned the area Chance was found maybe used for trash dumping (illegal), from construction, etc. Somebody speculated that maybe JW ran odd jobs and dumped materials and that's why they knew of the spot to begin with. So maybe he has gloves for this?

Maybe he cooks meth? Maybe that explains the fire in the garage?

Going back to the gloves: Who just has blue surgical gloves laying around their house? Why would that be normal for JW to have handy?

I have a box of surgical gloves because I cook with peppers a lot and wear them to clean and cut the peppers. Nothing is worse than getting pepper oils in your skin or eyes!

The syphilis test is called an "RPR." You will likely see it that way on a lab report. OB/GYN's standard of care is guided by the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ACOG). All specialties have board certifications governed by a professional entity, such as ACOG, that recommends the standard of care based on scientific principles, etc. Deviating from those prudent fundamentals of practice is risky for a physician, as it puts him/her at risk for malpractice if things are not done as suggested (or if no documentation of the suggestion to do so and patient's refusal if they disagree with the recommendation). Rubella titer should have been done, unless it had been done previously and they pulled that documentation from the past.

Nope...no RPR in my blood work. Though I don't see the HIV results either. So perhaps not everything is showing up in my online account for some reason.

I have a box of surgical gloves because I cook with peppers a lot and wear them to clean and cut the peppers. Nothing is worse than getting pepper oils in your skin or eyes!

Yep. And we use latex gloves when cleaning here as well.

People wondered about the type of drugs these two were into. Looking at photos, back when KB was a teen she had nice teeth. More recent pics show her with closed mouth smiles mostly but there is one with an open smile and it isn't pretty. I immediately think meth when I see these teeth.

Well, we do. But my husband uses them at work, so it's just one of those things.

I can't for the life of me figure out why an unemployed drug user might have them hanging around the house.

Sarasota County sheriff's office spokeswoman Kaitlyn Johnston told The Herald-Tribune on Tuesday morning that 36-year-old Joseph Walsh is being transported from the Jasper County Detention Center to the Sarasota jail
Johnston told the newspaper that Walsh should have a first-appearance hearing Wednesday. His bond is $150,000.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/10/20/chances-father-extradited-sc-sarasota/74268808/

Confusing - he's still being transported but expected in court tomorrow. I wonder what the holdup was??

While most normal, rational human beings wear latex gloves for sanitary purposes, JW doesn't strike me as particularly concerned about sanitary conditions. That said... after doing a bit more digging on the subject, latex gloves and drug use tends to fall into the category of "body packing". Gross and disgusting but the drug is placed into the cut out fingers of latex gloves and inserted into a body cavity for transport. No idea if JW was into that. He IS a known drug user, but that's all I know about that.

The only other reason I can think of for JW to have been in possession latex gloves, is that he bought them and put them on before he beat that poor baby.

Oh, no, that really brought a truly horrible thought to my mind. :(

I would love to know what you all know! I have an idea but not sure if it is true or not.

I would hazard a guess that whatever your idea is, it's true. Most everything we've learned on the rumor mill has turned out to be true so far. There is a reason (many, many of them actually) that the family asked to stay out of the media.

I would hazard a guess that whatever your idea is, it's true. Most everything we've learned on the rumor mill has turned out to be true so far. There is a reason (many, many of them actually) that the family asked to stay out of the media.
Gah! I wanna be in the loop!

Sarasota County sheriff's office spokeswoman Kaitlyn Johnston told The Herald-Tribune on Tuesday morning that 36-year-old Joseph Walsh is being transported from the Jasper County Detention Center to the Sarasota jail
Johnston told the newspaper that Walsh should have a first-appearance hearing Wednesday. His bond is $150,000.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/local/2015/10/20/chances-father-extradited-sc-sarasota/74268808/

Confusing - he's still being transported but expected in court tomorrow. I wonder what the holdup was??

That's an awfully long time to be in transport. We're now in hour 40.

I'm wondering if they've been retracing the route the disgusting duo took from Sarasota when they fled to SC - looking for additional evidence based on info provided by one or both of them?

That's an awfully long time to be in transport. We're now in hour 40.

I'm wondering if they've been retracing the route the disgusting duo took from Sarasota when they fled to SC - looking for additional evidence based on info provided by one or both of them?

I thought of that, too. Someone is singing and someone may or may not have realized that they are under the bus.

I am betting that the two are sharing different stories as to how Chance died. Can't wait to hear what each of them have to say about the details because I suspect each version is very different from the other.

Nbc2 reporting JW in custody in Sarasota Cty jail

Sent from my fingertips using what remains of my brain.

On tapatalk but I'll brb with a link

N/M- msmarple is on the spot! :)

And looks like he got a snappy new haircut.....

And looks like he got a snappy new haircut.....

I noticed the fine new doo as well. Looks like he did it himself, while on a paranoid coke binge possibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810