GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She would have been, what, about 6 months pregnant, too? With Duane, I mean?

When did she divorce her previous husband? Was that the man at the first house she lived at, and she met JW. I wonder why she didn't want JW to live there? Does anyone know when JW moved there?

Latex gloves are also used as tourniquets. Especially by iv drug users.

Well, son of a.....

I really thought it was a FB marriage. Knock me over.

In Florida do you have to wait three days before you can get married? 12/26/2013 - 12/29/2013, do you still have to wait three days before you can get married in Florida? And do they still require that you a blood test for STD's?

I thought of that, too. Someone is singing and someone may or may not have realized that they are under the bus.

Well, he DOES have a bond. I was surprised at this, but maybe this is why he does. He is being helpful.

I noticed the fine new doo as well. Looks like he did it himself, while on a paranoid coke binge possibly?

For the life of me I cannot fathom what on earth KB sees in this cretin. From reading her posts about her handsome, awesome, fabulous, sexy husband I was expecting a young Marlon Brando or something. But him? I am completely mystified.

Current Charges:

"Criminal Charge(s)

Charge Description:
NEGLECT CHILD: NEGLECT CHILD WITHOUT GREAT BODILY HARM
Incident Number:201500068741
Docket Number:2015 CF 015921 NC
Hold For:
Release Date:

Arraign Date:
11/20/2015

Bond Agency:

Bond Amount:
$150,000.00

Charge Description:
HOMICIDE: MURDER WHILE ENGAGED IN CERTAIN FELONY OFFENSE
Incident Number:201500068741
Docket Number:pENDING
Hold For:
Release Date:

Arraign Date:
11/20/2015

Bond Agency:

Bond Amount:
$0.00"

http://www.sarasotasheriff.org/operations/corrections/arrest-reports.html

In Florida do you have to wait three days before you can get married? 12/26/2013 - 12/29/2013, do you still have to wait three days before you can get married in Florida? And do they still require that you a blood test for STD's?

"Marriage license is valid for 60 days after issuance. You must perform the ceremony of marriage before this 60 days has expired. Blood Tests are not required. There is a 3-day waiting period after issuance of the license before you can get married, unless you have completed the Florida pre-marital course, in which case the waiting period is waived."

http://www.stateofflorida.com/getting-married-in-florida.aspx

In a statement to FOX 13, DCF Secretary Mike Carroll wrote, "The murder of Chance Walsh is absolutely heartbreaking. Although DCF did not have any prior investigation involving Chance, we have had multiple past interactions with Joseph Walsh, including the removal of seven children from his custody."

http://www.wogx.com/news/34223162-story

This has probably already been covered, but good grief....

When did she divorce her previous husband? Was that the man at the first house she lived at, and she met JW. I wonder why she didn't want JW to live there? Does anyone know when JW moved there?

She posted on FB that her divorce was final April 24, 2013. Hooked up with JW in August, 2012.

As much as I hate for either of them to cut a deal, I think if it were JW rolling over on KB I would want to bust out a HUGE Nelson (from the Simpsons) "HAW HAW"!

Her perfect man. She will always love him no matter what. And posted it after they killed their baby. Ugh.

I asked this back in the last thread, but why would JW be using blue plastic gloves? The affidavit states there was a piece of blue glove in the grave that resembled the kind JW used. Used for what?

I am only guessing, but I figured that she told LE where they buried Chance and she said that JW had a pair of blue gloves on when he put him in the grave. When they found Chance and also found a piece of the blue glove, I assumed that it gave LE the idea that her story (whatever it was that she relayed to them) was accurate.

MOO
(and sorry if this was already responded to in a similar way. I got back on here and am trying to catch up on about 6 pages of the thread!)

As much as I hate for either of them to cut a deal, I think if it were JW rolling over on KB I would want to bust out a HUGE Nelson (from the Simpsons) "HAW HAW"!

Her perfect man. She will always love him no matter what. And posted it after they killed their baby. Ugh.

I think she may have folded first. They were done talking to her last Friday and sent her on her way, but hung on to him for another 48 hours. IIRC, she broke on Wednesday, he on Thursday. I suspect when he realized she spilled it he'd better start spinning a defense, pronto.

In the end, I don't think there's going to be a trial for either one of them. They'll both likely plead guilty to avoid the DP and accept LWOP. I don't think either of them has the guts to face the possibility of that one last needle.

I am only guessing, but I figured that she told LE where they buried Chance and she said that JW had a pair of blue gloves on when he put him in the grave. When they found Chance and also found a piece of the blue glove, I assumed that it gave LE the idea that her story (whatever it was that she relayed to them) was accurate.

MOO
(and sorry if this was already responded to in a similar way. I got back on here and am trying to catch up on about 6 pages of the thread!)

Yes, that's my take on it as well.

I think she may have folded first. They were done talking to her last Friday and sent her on her way, but hung on to him for another 48 hours. IIRC, she broke on Wednesday, he on Thursday. I suspect when he realized she spilled it he'd better start spinning a defense, pronto.

In the end, I don't think there's going to be a trial for either one of them. They'll both likely plead guilty to avoid the DP and accept LWOP. I don't think either of them has the guts to face the possibility of that one last needle.

They sure had the guts to give their little newborn the DP, though, didn't they?

$%^$%%#$%@#!!!

Ah thanks for this. Initially I saw he had a $150,000 bond

I think even if they did give either of them bond, they'd both beg to stay under the protection of the state in their jail cells. I'm pretty sure neither of these <bleeps> wants done to them what they did to Chance, which I think the citizenry of FL would promptly deliver. Those are some seriously pizzed off people.

Good question. Yesterday I searched for common signs of drug use and this is one of the links that came up http://luxury.rehabs.com/cocaine-addiction/dangers/ (scroll down to the Cocaine Paraphernalia section). Honestly though, I have no idea how/what the gloves are used for.

I'm certainly no IV drug user, but I've seen enough teevee to know that they need something stretchy to wrap around their arm to make those veins pop. That's what I would guess he used the gloves for. He doesn't strike me as a particularly "hygienic" kind of guy IYKWIM....

moo, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member