Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
was wondering how he managed to get the 3 women all in the house together….did the daughters live at home? No work that day?

I also wondered why take the mother and sister too? Had he read a WhatsApp group message between them all discussing the break up? Was it encouraged? Did they all dislike him?

Horrible man, so hope he’s going to end up in prison to serve out his days
It was reported that Louise ran a dog grooming business from home so that would explain why at least she was there.

Louise ran a dog grooming business from home. On the company's Facebook page, customers shared their tributes.

Hannah was a beautician but I'm not sure whether from home or not

It may not have been his intention ahead of time to kill all three of them, more that he was determined to destroy Louise whether she was alone in the house or not.

That video supposedly of him walking back to his car after (linked on page 3/4 of this thread) gives me the chills because he doesn't look shaken at all.

"the police had no prior contact from louise"

this is totally not the same as "louise had a happy relationship with the suspect"

the truth will be revealed and i strongly suspect that fear had prolonged the relationship and her finally finding the courage to call it a day is the trigger for him to behave like a savage

sadly there seems to be a generation of young men out there who find the slightest affront to their ego as a free ticket to behave like Terminator........i'm positive that it's becoming part of the culture
it's all part of this "respect" bullcrap which has slowly drifted here from gangster culture in America

i despair when i see so many beautiful young lives being snuffed out by young men whose parents seemingly didn't teach them that sometimes life just doesn't comply with your wishes or desires.

sorry but this crap makes me angry

Yeh could have guessed, strange though not a long relationship less than a year. That's one bad egg. Says he was introduced to the family in April that's mind boggling to me.

says he Would have been very much welcomed by the family. I bet they answered the door, none the wiser those poor women.

Last edited:

this is totally not the same as "louise had a happy relationship with the suspect"

Friends are starting to speak with the media about how KC tried to control Louise. Wouldn't allow her to wear makeup, she couldn't have male friends, she couldn't stay out late with her friends, that he ridiculed her.

Mentioned in this article ..

Oops, sorry @Sweeper2000. Just saw that you just posted this article.

I'm absolutely shocked, appalled and disgusted by its actions. That's really really bad. In the relationship for seemingly less than six months and something like this happens. It's actually difficult to place as the relationship is so short. To me that says something other than normal. Maybe just an innate drive that comes from base nature. To see something like this and know its developed over such a short time period is unreal.

A figure dressed in black was seen arriving at the quiet cul-de-sac after midday on Tuesday parking up at the rear of the property close by an alleyway leading to the four bedroom house.

Neighbours who captured the suspect's movements on doorbell cameras said he was initially seen carrying just a dark bag, with no crossbow in sight, likely in order to take his victims by surprise.

The revelation suggests that the killer may have taken the time to assemble the weapon at the scene after subduing his victims who are said to have been tied up and gagged in an extraordinary pre-planned attack.

Crossbow maniac held women for HOURS as he executed them, police fear

Just horrific isn't it? Both Daughters ran their businesses from home so they'd have been in. I wonder if the Mum came back from shopping/errands and noticed him and she was the first to be tied up.

Most chilling aspect of this is it's a quiet and leafy road in a residential street, not like this is an isolated mansion/farmhouse where the family lived.

Dreadful to think other people in nearby houses were coming and going in those ours blissfully unaware their neighbours were in terrible danger.

According to reports there was a loud scream from the property around 6pm which alerted nearby residents and then the monster left the property around half 6 so very upsetting that timeline and what the deceased probably witnessed.

Will all be there in grave detail at a future trial/inquest and John Hunt and the surviving daughter will have to know all this and try to find some meaning in their lives.

There are terrible stories in the news every day but this one has choked me a little bit more and I suspect I'm not alone.

They've updated the article with this -

Police believe that the suspect was in the area for seven hours before the murders. But they do not know exactly how long he was in the victims' house.

Clifford is believed to have gone back to his car at one point. Police are checking doorbell cameras and speaking to neighbours to try to establish what happened

Crossbow maniac held women for HOURS as he executed them, police fear

Did he park on the drive then? Surely someone would've noticed his car from a Bedroom/Bathroom window so not sure he could've lay in wait round the back for hours, more like minutes.

It's a very small cul-de-sac looking at Google maps.

Given the timeline I get the horrible feeling perhaps the Mum was out and he waited until she returned and then did what he did.

Meanwhile, a friend of Louise has claimed Clifford would attempt to “control” her and had tried to stop her wearing make-up.

The friend told MailOnline: “Kyle was controlling and used to ridicule Louise. In public he made himself out to be a nice guy, but in private he was anything but.

“There hadn’t been any previous incidents of violence towards Louise — nothing that we knew about anyway — but he imposed himself on her.
“It was certain things, like Louise used to like wearing make-up but then she stopped wearing make-up — and that was down to Kyle.”

‘What happened is incomprehensible, it’s awful. They were such an incredibly lovely, friendly family.”

the truth will be revealed and i strongly suspect that fear had prolonged the relationship and her finally finding the courage to call it a day is the trigger for him to behave like a savage

sadly
there seems to be a generation of young men out there who find the slightest affront to their ego as a free ticket to behave like Terminator........i'm positive that it's becoming part of the culture
it's all part of this "respect" bullcrap which has slowly drifted here from gangster culture in America

i despair when i see so many beautiful young lives being snuffed out by young men whose parents seemingly didn't teach them that sometimes life just doesn't comply with your wishes or desires.

sorry but this crap makes me angry
This strikes me as agitating propaganda.

This man has no connection to america. His brother is in prison for running down a moped after his car was offended. After he ran down the moped, he proceeded to beat the moped driver until he was dead. 23 year sentence.

No information has been released regarding "snuffed out." That sounds like a reference to "snuff films". They were shot with a cross bow - no snuffing.

She was at home with her sister and her mom, where she ran a dog grooming business, when her ex-boyfriend came to the door with a hidden cross bow. He entered the home. Her father was away on business. It's uncertain how long they were alive after he threatened them with his crossbow.

I wonder about his other girlfriends.
His madness/controlling obsession/possible MH issues might have grown and worsen with time.
Until it all exploded with this tragedy.

JMO

Last edited:
This is a domestic issue, not a cultural revolution. A young man, with convicted-murder sibling, became obsessed with a young woman. He oppressed her. When she rejected him, she got in a car crash, and was murdered a week later in her home along with her sister and mother ... by the obsessed man.

"BBC man’s wife and daughters

‘were tied up and held hostage before being executed’.

Detectives are waiting to quiz sole suspect Kyle Clifford, who remains in
a ‘serious condition’
in hospital with
self-inflicted injuries

after he was found in a cemetery in Enfield on Wednesday.

Clifford, 26, is believed to have undergone emergency surgery for a chest wound and is being treated under police guard at a London hospital.

He is thought to have been in the area around the victims’ home for up to
seven hours before they were killed,
although it is unknown how long he spent inside."

:oops:

Sounds about right.

"An army source told The Sun: “Clifford joined the Army in 2019 and I was with him in Basic Training. When he joined the Army he was immature for his age and had a bit of a chip on his shoulder."

No wonder the Army didn't want him. Attitude is the thing least desired in the army. Just makes problems for everyone and your supposed to be a team not a individual.

Did he park on the drive then? Surely someone would've noticed his car from a Bedroom/Bathroom window so not sure he could've lay in wait round the back for hours, more like minutes.

Given the timeline I get the horrible feeling perhaps the Mum was out and he waited until she returned and then did what he did.
No he parked his car on Bushey Grove Road, which connects to Ashlyn Close through an alleyway.

There is footage of him here emerging from the alleyway and walking back to his car on Bushey Grove Road:

Moment 'Kyle Clifford is filmed fleeing murder scene'

And reference to the road name in this article:

Moment ‘crossbow killer' flees after 'murdering' BBC star's wife & daughters

In the clip - the man believed to be Kyle Clifford - climbs into the black car and waits for 18 seconds before driving away West-bound on Bushey Grove Road towards.

The road is directly connected to the murder scene on Ashlyn Close by a pedestrian footpath.

The black Seat from the footage is believed to form part of the ongoing investigation

Parked in a nearby street, there’s a clip somewhere, will find it for you

I wonder about his other girlfriends.
His madness/controlling obsession/possible MH issues might have grown and worsen with time.
Until it all exploded with this tragedy.

JMO
At age 24 or so, he must have had other girlfriends. It would be interesting to hear from previous girlfriends, and whether they could wear make-up and have male friends.

'Controlling' in the sense that if he couldn't control her, he would kill her, her family and himself?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back