Kyle Clifford: Wanted in connection with triple murder in Bushey, 3 women murdered in home, 9th July 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He was obviously drawn to jobs connected to violence and power
(Army, Security)

But Army got rid of him pretty quickly it seems.

I suspect some MH issues.

Was it supposed to be Murder Suicide?

Or did he think he could get away with this crime?
Hiding in cemetery? :oops:

Really?? :rolleyes:

JMO

''Shocked neighbours came late Wednesday to lay flowers near the scene of the attack.

“They were the loveliest, gentlest family,” said Su Kehinde, who lives nearby. “They were the meekest human beings. They did not deserve this. They were beautiful souls.”

People in Britain do not need a license to own a crossbow, but it is illegal to carry one in public without a reasonable excuse.

The new Labour Party government, which took office last week, said it would “swiftly consider” findings of a recently launched review into whether controls on owning crossbows should be tightened.''

(Army, Security)

He also only worked for the security company for 5 months, left there a year ago.
I haven't read about any employment since then.

Fire and security installation company Amthal, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, said in a statement: “Kyle Clifford was employed from February 22, 2023 to July 20, 2023.
“Since he departed from Amthal in July 2023, we have had no further communication with Mr Clifford.”

He also only worked for the security company for 5 months, left there a year ago.
I haven't read about any employment since then.

Fire and security installation company Amthal, based in St Albans, Hertfordshire, said in a statement: “Kyle Clifford was employed from February 22, 2023 to July 20, 2023.
“Since he departed from Amthal in July 2023, we have had no further communication with Mr Clifford.”

Meanwhile, Louise was having success and family support for her dog-grooming business.

jmo

(Army, Security)

I suspect some MH issues.

Was it supposed to be Murder Suicide?

Or did he think he could get away with this crime?
Hiding in cemetery? :oops:

Really?? :rolleyes:

JMO
His superiors in the army were not impressed with him. Does take a certain type to fit the profile, they won't take someone who joins just for an opportunity or inner desire to kill which I'm guessing is what this guy was about. Considered a liability. More about following orders than anything and being a part of a team. You really need that sense of camaraderie as well, without that your no good.

Murder / suicide imo. they normally revolve around "if I can't have them, no one can"

Murder / suicide imo. they normally revolve around "if I can't have them, no one can"
snipped

I tend to agree, but would also had his frustration at his own "failure to launch" while she was moving ahead with life. I think he couldn't bear the fact she was doing better than he was. He wanted to keep her down, and when she left him, he took it further by not just keeping her down but by stopping her completely. And destroying her nice family in the process.

I think it was a case of "I can't make it in my life so I'll destroy yours."

jmo

Last edited:
It sounds as if he shot himself with something.

The article said ..... "An ex-soldier suspected of murdering his ex-girlfriend and two members of her family in a brutal crossbow attack is believed to have shot himself as the net tightened around him."

It also says that the crossbow was 3ft long.

Maybe the police will explain a little, when they give the morning update they are stated to be giving.

Moment 'triple crossbow killer' who 'shot dead BBC man's wife and two daughters' before turning the weapon on himself is snared in cemetery by armed police

He somehow reminds me of this Aussie cop Beaumont LC who murdered 2 men.
Not only in behaviour but even in appearance.

He also seemed to torture his victims before killing them.

Mad with sick revenge.
:(
Both seem "not quite right in their heads".

JMO

Last edited:
Regarding the practicality of shooting himself with the crossbow; I spent some years in an archery club growing up, and did interact with crossbows as well as bows. Some styles of crossbow have a sort of lever to discharge them rather than a trigger; it would be very possible to easily fire it at yourself in that instance. And only slightly more difficult if it was a standard gun-style trigger. Once the bolt is loaded, it doesn't take much for them to discharge.
This image below is a very old crossbow but you can see the lever system I mean, that is replicated on some newer ones too. Even the trigger style one below would be very easy to shoot at yourself if you wanted to.

rgd3idshq7w01.jpg
51As5vHLu1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I agree with the other commenters that perhaps he was on the run, and then as LE closed in he tried to take the 'easy' way out, but was apprehended in the process/before the wounds caused fatality.

Regarding the practicality of shooting himself with the crossbow; I spent some years in an archery club growing up, and did interact with crossbows as well as bows. Some styles of crossbow have a sort of lever to discharge them rather than a trigger; it would be very possible to easily fire it at yourself in that instance. And only slightly more difficult if it was a standard gun-style trigger. Once the bolt is loaded, it doesn't take much for them to discharge.
This image below is a very old crossbow but you can see the lever system I mean, that is replicated on some newer ones too. Even the trigger style one below would be very easy to shoot at yourself if you wanted to.

rgd3idshq7w01.jpg
51As5vHLu1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

I agree with the other commenters that perhaps he was on the run, and then as LE closed in he tried to take the 'easy' way out, but was apprehended in the process/before the wounds caused fatality.

This older image of the weapon reminds me of
famous Wilhelm Tell.

I don't think it was planned to be a murder-suicide, I think he wanted to get away with it for as long as he could. If this was his plan then he would have taken his life at the scene rather than fled and gone on the run. The suicide part has only come into play once he was about to be caught and if he had really planned all along to end his life he probably would have used a more practical suicide method than the crossbow. I think that was a moment of panic. The execution-style murders he is accused of however, were very chillingly premeditated.

MOO

I don't think it was planned to be a murder-suicide, I think he wanted to get away with it for as long as he could. If this was his plan then he would have taken his life at the scene rather than fled and gone on the run. The suicide part has only come into play once he was about to be caught and if he had really planned all along to end his life he probably would have used a more practical suicide method than the crossbow. I think that was a moment of panic. The execution-style murders he is accused of however, were very chillingly premeditated.

MOO
I agree. And, it it were planned, it would've been successful. jmo

I wonder how badly injured he is. Alongside the family annihilators who kill themselves too and those who never claimed any suicidal intent, multiple men who are successful in killing others but whose courage seems to fail them when it comes to the final step of taking their own life and they don’t quite seem to manage it… often winding up unscathed or with minor injuries or jumping on a plane instead like Arthur Simpson-Kent or Neil Entwistle.

He had other weapons as was earlier reported.
Maybe he had a knife as well?

By the way,
in my country according to Act on weapons and ammunition,
crossbows are considered weapons in Polish law.
As a result of this classification
a citizen who wants to own a crossbow must first apply for a permit,
which can only be obtained if he/she presents
an "important reason for possessing a weapon"
and meets a number of other criteria.
Actually, in the UK, although a licence is not required to own a crossbow, it is still an offence to take one out in public without, as you say, an important reason. But the government is now already on the case to tighten it up. From the Naional Crossbow Federation...

Kyle Clifford served in the Army but dropped out......

The 26-year-old joined the Queen’s Dragoon Guards in 2019, but despite passing out, quit three years later after struggling to adapt to the disciplined lifestyle. He struggled to grasp basic military concepts but managed to reach the standard to pass out from training.”

After leaving the Army, Clifford took a number of low-paid jobs and eventually found work as a security guard in north London.

One of three children, his older brother Bradley is currently serving a life sentence after murdering a moped rider who damaged his car.

Neighbours described Kyle as “pretty normal” and unremarkable and said he had never shown any violent tendencies.

He went to school in Enfield and then returned to the area after leaving the Army, with locals saying that he was quiet but popular within the estate where he and his family lived

snipped

I tend to agree, but would also had his frustration at his own "failure to launch" while she was moving ahead with life. I think he couldn't bear the fact she was doing better than he was. He wanted to keep her down, and when she left him, he took it further by not just keeping her down but by stopping her completely. And destroying her nice family in the process.

I think it was a case of "I can't make it in my life so I'll destroy yours."

jmo

I largely agree. Lower status dumped male "ill show you". I think he did this due to the other girls in the family encouraging her to leave him.

I fully agree and while Im aware no number of answers will give the remaining family members peace but sometimes a family in these situations need to see justice been served killing himself would have been an easy way out he would not be answerable to his actions or put through the discomfort of a trial ,i do hope he is not afforded the luxury of listening to trial in his cell and has to face the remaining family members of these three beautiful women and personally if there is a family that needs a trial for whatever reasons important to themselves it is taxes/money well spent
He may plead guilty to avoid a trial. That is, if he doesn't die.

Police have reportedly begun a second search at a property in North London linked to the crossbow triple murder in Bushey, it has emerged.

Forensic officers are understood to be searching another address in Enfield, in north London, linked to Kyle Clifford.

The house is reportedly linked to Kyle Clifford's brother.

Police search house linked to Clifford’s jailed brother​

Police have been again searching a house linked to Kyle Clifford’s brother, Bradley Clifford, who was jailed for life with a minimum term of 23 years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial
Back