GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the child intake form it list 7/28 and the time as 4:57 pm, with previous contact with CPS, and it was dismissed 7/28 at 5:44 pm. Less than an hour was given to Chance and his welfare. You can also see the supervisor and counselor names on those forms. I bet they're not liking that.

It has been a really really long time since I have posted. So long, in fact, that when I posted my very last post, I was not a mother. Now...I have two step-sons (7yo and 10 yo) and a wonderful, crazy, hilarious 19 month old.
I am bi-polar with some severe anxiety thrown in the diagnosis. When I gave birth to Silas, the social worker at the hospital was ALL over me. She was in my room twice a day, checking on me and how I was and looking for anything that could tinker a red flag. I am thankful for that...but just dismayed that this didn't happen to KB...I would think that even with something as traumatic as losing a child would make a social worker or someone think that they needed to pay attention...
So.
This makes me incredibly sad.
I'm gonna go let Silas dump the dogs water bowl over his head for kicks. He thinks it is the best thing to happen in his life since he saw avocados, trucks and heard music.

Back to the diaper-clad pic of Chance sucking his thumb: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...62621660.15247.100004341700150&type=3&theater if you look at that pic in full screen resolution (and THAT version, not the version being used in MSM articles) you can clearly see the pixelation from a crappy camera. You generally don't see it with inanimate objects like the towel and the blanket next to him, but you almost always see it in skin tone. You can see his torso, head and face, as well as his legs, all have that blotchy tone. It looks even more pronounced on his inner left thigh due to the shadow of his diaper.

After seeing the *original* pic (I've stayed off her FB for the most part, she makes me sick) again, I don't think there is any signs of physical abuse in *this* pic. What we KNOW they did to him, is plenty.

Back to the diaper-clad pic of Chance sucking his thumb: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...62621660.15247.100004341700150&type=3&theater if you look at that pic in full screen resolution (and THAT version, not the version being used in MSM articles) you can clearly see the pixelation from a crappy camera. You generally don't see it with inanimate objects like the towel and the blanket next to him, but you almost always see it in skin tone. You can see his torso, head and face, as well as his legs, all have that blotchy tone. It looks even more pronounced on his inner left thigh due to the shadow of his diaper.

After seeing the *original* pic (I've stayed off her FB for the most part, she makes me sick) again, I don't think there is any signs of physical abuse in *this* pic. What we KNOW they did to him, is plenty.
My line of thinking is that it doesn't really matter if he was bruised, had a rash, whatever. Why would we hope experts take a look at the pix to determine if there was any abuse before they killed him? The point is, they killed him. Drug-induced, or not-they killed him. They killed this poor innocent baby.
I don't give two $hit$ about their mental state, or whether or not they hurt him before (it stinks, yes, because they probably did), but bottom line is they killed him. And I want them to suffer the worst wrath possible.
Sorry to jump off your post, OM.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

On the child intake form it list 7/28 and the time as 4:57 pm, with previous contact with CPS, and it was dismissed 7/28 at 5:44 pm. Less than an hour was given to Chance and his welfare. You can also see the supervisor and counselor names on those forms. I bet they're not liking that.

This is revolting.

I guess Joe just followed Kristin to South Carolina and assumed Chance was somewhere safe? Because at the very least he could have taken Chance away, reported something, turned her in, not buried him, not fled, not lied...

"When I heard the baby was missing, or the baby was found, Joe never came into my mind. It was only one person. And it wasn't Joe."

It must be difficult to know a friend of yours could do something so depraved.

My line of thinking is that it doesn't really matter if he was bruised, had a rash, whatever. Why would we hope experts take a look at the pix to determine if there was any abuse before they killed him? The point is, they killed him. Drug-induced, or not-they killed him. They killed this poor innocent baby.
I don't give two $hit$ about their mental state, or whether or not they hurt him before (it stinks, yes, because they probably did), but bottom line is they killed him. And I want them to suffer the worst wrath possible.
Sorry to jump off your post, OM.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

No apology needed and I agree 100%. It doesn't matter what they did prior - Chance's suffering is over and they need to pay, in spades.

Aw, so their relationship was rocky and he was miserable but he loved her, so he beat his baby son to death. GAG.

I hope they get life in prison, meaning they are never free again. I do not believe that the death penalty serves any purpose. A lifetime of misery is punishment enough. Executions damage generations that have yet to be born, it is a societal stigma that attaches to everyone related to the murderer and it is not fair.

Imagine being the child or grandchild, mother, father, brother, sister of someone who was executed. Horrible burden for them to endure that shame and they are innocent.

I guess Joe just followed Kristin to South Carolina and assumed Chance was somewhere safe? Because at the very least he could have taken Chance away, reported something, turned her in, not buried him, not fled, not lied...

It must be difficult to know a friend of yours could do something so depraved.

"A little more than a year later, Chance Walsh was born in July.

"The baby was born. And I hadn't heard from them in months. And then the next time I heard from them was on October 3rd," said Kallas.

then from the man that hadn't seen them in months

Kallas also shared that he wishes he would have done more to get involved.

"The conditions of the home with a baby in it. I was gonna call DCF and I didn't. Maybe I'm sorry now that I didn't. They had a lot of dogs running around. It just seemed to my standards to be unfit.

Which baby is he talking about? If he hadn't seen KW and JW in months until October 3rd how would he know the condition of the house?

"A little more than a year later, Chance Walsh was born in July.

"The baby was born. And I hadn't heard from them in months. And then the next time I heard from them was on October 3rd," said Kallas.

then from the man that hadn't seen them in months

Kallas also shared that he wishes he would have done more to get involved.

"The conditions of the home with a baby in it. I was gonna call DCF and I didn't. Maybe I'm sorry now that I didn't. They had a lot of dogs running around. It just seemed to my standards to be unfit.

Which baby is he talking about? If he hadn't seen KW and JW in months until October 3rd how would he know the condition of the house?

I think he was talking about Duane.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is moving quickly. Just wanted to say thanks to SummerRay for joining us again and posting again. Thanks for sharing your story as how carefully the nurses/hospital kept an eye on you after you delivered. That post partum depression can set in pretty quickly. I saw it happen this summer to my daughter and was quite surprised it came on the second day! I was under the impression it took longer than that. I am so thankful you had no problems with it.

Congratulations on your two step-children and the new bouncing 19 month old. I. Know you are having a ball, ��

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89