GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm slightly comforted by knowing that her time in jail was no doubt very harsh due to being a baby killer. The same is likely true for him.
It could never be harsh enough.
I've only now just read through the threads for Chance.
I'm stunned, disgusted, angry and sick in the pit of my stomach.

:bump:

So, this trial starts tomorrow, Monday, Nov. 14th - or at least that's what I have noted....

TIA!

Has anyone heard/read what KB's cause of death was? I'm guessing she ingested something vs obvious trauma since articles about her death implied they were awaiting toxicology reports. Stock-piled her prescribed meds, maybe? Or obtained something from another inmate?

Makes me sick thinking she would rather die than testify against him. I'm sure it wasn't due to remorse for killing her own child.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I remembered when this first happened and thinking that poor baby boy.

Drugs are a serious problem here in "paradise" Sarasota County which includes North Port is right up there.

It's hot here in hell.

Makes me sick thinking she would rather die than testify against him. I'm sure it wasn't due to remorse for killing her own child.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Me too. That poor sweet baby. This case ended me. I follow child cases but with trepidation. And always assuming the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. That poor sweet baby. This case ended me. I follow child cases but with trepidation. And always assuming the worst.

Funny you should say that, I've pretty much stopped following child cases too (aside from the older ones already in my subs) and this case was one of the clinchers. Poor babies everywhere :cry:

they are defenseless. I wish ppl who decide they don't want their baby after all or would rather do drugs or chase men would quit worrying about appearances and give them over to someone safe.

Funny you should say that, I've pretty much stopped following child cases too (aside from the older ones already in my subs) and this case was one of the clinchers. Poor babies everywhere :cry:

they are defenseless. I wish ppl who decide they don't want their baby after all or would rather do drugs or chase men would quit worrying about appearances and give them over to someone safe.
Chance looks so sad in that photo. Innocent baby boy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Per Sarasota public records JW case still moving forward with many having already been dispositioned.

The next one scheduled is below;

JW.JPG

Here's a current schedule of dates in the case, (subject to change);

JW dates.JPG

Still waiting for justice for Chance!

that rat bastardo deserves the worst. I hope the key witness' suicide doent help him a bit!!!

every time this case is n the first page, I have to take a breath and swallow before opening it.

chance1.jpg

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sleuthster
The parents of a missing North Port baby boy are behind bars in South Carolina, but deputies are still scrambling to figure out just what happened to the 9-week-old.

According to the Sarasota Sheriff's Office, the grandmother of Chance Walsh contacted them on Sunday, concerned because she had not seen the boy in nearly a month. She said his parents, Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh, are longtime drug users. more at link..
http://www.fox13news.com/news/local-news/30972247-story

Thread #1
Thread #2

FL - Chance Walsh, 9 wks, North Port, Sept-Oct 2015 - Media thread - No discussion

Joseph Walsh Facebook

Kristen Bury Facebook

Probable Cause Affidavit 1st degree felony murder for Kristen Bury

Plea deal done.

Thanks for the update Kakidoll.

Bumping post #1 on this thead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics