GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But now she can't testify

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if her testimony that gained her that plea deal can be used by the prosecution in JW's trial.

I'm a little shocked at how completely unmoved I am by this new development.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm a little shocked at how completely unmoved I am by this new development.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I'm with you on that.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've sang "ding dong the witch is dead" a few times under my breath.

May she go straight to hell and take all the other murdering meth-head moms with her.
I have to believe there's a special kind of hell for people like her.

But now she can't testify

That was my first thought too. Bury's lack of protecting Chance nullified my sympathy. I think there's enough evidence that Walsh will get his due even without her testimony.

IMO, if she committed suicide I have to wonder if it was that she didn't want to testify against Walsh rather than guilt over failing to protect Chance. I guess we'll never know.

That was my first thought too. Bury's lack of protecting Chance nullified my sympathy. I think there's enough evidence that Walsh will get his due even without her testimony.

IMO, if she committed suicide I have to wonder if it was that she didn't want to testify against Walsh rather than guilt over failing to protect Chance. I guess we'll never know.

My bold.

I thought of this, too. I can't really go there in my mind, because it's so freaking disgusting and unimaginable. But I think it's very possible that she just didn't want to testify. What trash. Seriously.

While I'm sort of stunned at this unexpected news, I'm really not surprised. She always came across as spineless and self-absorbed and this last act of hers utterly removes her from facing just punishment OR testifying. Neither of which I'm sure she was looking forward to.

I believe she was a truly evil, wicked human being. I don't believe in special places in hell but I do believe hell is torturous enough for those who end up there.

I don't think she had any guilt at all over failing to protect that precious baby. She disposed of him exactly the way she wanted to, and that was that. Until she got caught.

Wow. Nothing to say except "good riddance".

Rest gently, Chance. I would have loved and spoiled that baby.
Very sad that we can't just take and rescue other innocent little ones who are suffering --all we can do is report what we see and hope action is taken. :(
And be kind and loving to our own families !

That's exactly what I suspect; she didn't do it out of guilt. She did it so she wouldn't have to testify against her piece of trash husband. Makes me sick. We may never know, but if we don't, that's what I'll assume.

How did she have access to anything that would allow her to commit suicide?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

How did she have access to anything that would allow her to commit suicide?

Good question, she shouldn't have access to anything. But hey, oops. :doh:

Sorry if my previous posts were harsh, but despite being desensitised to many things as a member here I really feel that woman is the worst of the worst. Still being able to live and breathe was way too good for her, and I'd have wished a slow, painful death on her like she inflicted on Chance. Oh, there I go again...

Just got the news alert too and am also here to say "good riddance". I actually let out a sad kind of laugh when I read it. May she burn in hell for eternity :clap:

Good question, she shouldn't have access to anything. But hey, oops. :doh:

Sorry if my previous posts were harsh, but despite being desensitised to many things as a member here I really feel that woman is the worst of the worst. Still being able to live and breathe was way too good for her, and I'd have wished a slow, painful death on her like she inflicted on Chance. Oh, there I go again...
My husband's first response was that she wouldn't be a burden on tax payers any longer, too!
And when I questioned her ability to commit suicide, he said we see possibilities of things like that in Orange is the New Black, lol.
I guess I want to know how she could, so maybe others would have the means...

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I hope however she managed to do it...that it was slow and painful.

Good riddance.

People do drugs in prison, people are able to make weapons, people get cell phones, there are all kinds of possibilities. If someone wants to commit suicide they will figure it out somehow. Where there's a will there's a way.

I absolutely think it had nothing to do with feeling guilty or suddenly gaining a conscience. It was either she couldn't face the time in jail or she didn't want to testify. I'm going with the former, because even the latter would mean she is worried about anyone other than herself.

:goldstar:

Good. <modsnip>

Dance with she Angels, Chance!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members