GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, totally agree, as his sociopath mother stands by and does nothing. This case literally has made me the most sick of them all. Because I don't know what happened to Kyrian, and I cannot even read about Ellora Warner.

What is TIA? I know TMI...
Cretin JW scheduled for trial Nov 2016. Seems every day there's a new case of an infant being killed by a parent. A felon was just arrested in Bloomington, IN, yesterday for beating to death his 2 month old baby girl. Today just outside Indianapolis a father pleaded guilty for a 20 year sentence in the death of his 3 month old.
With cretin JW it seems to me more going on than a fit of rage, but a flaunting bravado "I'm going to bash his head into the ground!." Then he takes the baby into the bathroom and gags him with a diaper wipe. This sick needs to be put away forever, after his head is bashed into the ground.

(snipped by me)... This case literally has made me the most sick of them all. Because I don't know what happened to Kyrian, and I cannot even read about Ellora Warner.
Ellorah Warner case is "sickest," imo, sexual assault resulting in death by the father of a three week old...

Yea that's why I won't read it. Or that poor baby girl in New Mexico. I just can't.

Ellorah Warner case is "sickest," imo, sexual assault resulting in death by the father of a three week old...

Yes I was going to post it but I was unsure about linking to FB pages here. Can also go to findagrave.com.
According to Sarasota County JW had case management hearing June 22. Depositions are being taken for Nov trial.
Thought up a defense for JW--the "Fun Time" defense. Recall that is what he posted as reply to KB's Facebook post that her awesome *advertiser censored* husband was taking them on family vaca...When asked on the stand where he was when baby Chance was killed or rotting in his crib, JW could say he was out having a "Fun Time." There's going to be a problem if that cell phone recording is played in open court and JW is heard beating the infant and saying: "I'm going to bash his head into the ground."

Yea that's why I won't read it. Or that poor baby girl in New Mexico. I just can't.
I don't think I can read about Brianna Lopez, either. She's the baby girl in New Mexico. That has to be the rock bottom worst case..

Can we get it changed in the title to state that he was 5 weeks old, not 9 weeks old, at time of death. It's an important fact to me

Can we get it changed in the title to state that he was 5 weeks old, not 9 weeks old, at time of death. It's an important fact to me

[emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 weeks is a long time in a life that short.

Per the DCF Quality Assurance Review Chance was born on July 21st, 2015 and per Kristen Bury's Probable Cause Affidavit his life was taken the early hours of September 16th, 2015. His age would then be 8 weeks and 1 day old.

Per the original article Chance was listed as 9 weeks.

Chance was born July 27, 2015. A call was made to DCF about him the next day. The review must have got dates wrong. But I was wrong. Chance lived 51 days or 7 weeks, not 5 weeks.

Chance was born July 27, 2015. A call was made to DCF about him the next day. The review must have got dates wrong. But I was wrong. Chance lived 51 days or 7 weeks, not 5 weeks.

I just looked at a 2015 calendar and counted the days (four times) from July 27-September 16 and came up with the same 51 days or 7 weeks that you did simba. I will correct the thread title right now :)

eta: will also go back and change previous threads so that they accurately reflect how long this little boy was here on earth

This whole point is important because WE care about his living days/weeks.
His parents didn't.
I hate them.

July 27 would have been handsome baby boy's first birthday!

From Sarasota County, Joseph Walsh's attorney requested a continuance so trial is now scheduled for June 5, 2017. Let's hope his Fl jail cell is as hot as Hades.

happy birthday baby boy! you should have been showered in kisses and airplane rides. you are loved now.

NBC2 has new information in the death of Chance Walsh, the nine-week-old North Port baby allegedly killed by his parents and then buried in a shallow grave last year.

The Department of Children and Families released an internal review of how they handled the case. They say an "error" was made by a hotline counselor who received a tip the day after Chance was born.

An anonymous caller told DCF that Chance was born to parents who were heavy drug users. The call was "screened out" or not followed up on because it was thought to be hearsay.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32567759/dcf-error-made-in-baby-chance-case

Trial update; per court records JW's trial has been rescheduled to June 5th, 2017.

JW status.JPG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895
Back