GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But are we really surprised by this???? I don't know about you all, but I am not! We know that right after they murdered poor Baby Chance, let him rot in the crib, and then buried him like trash, she was gushing about going on a family vaycay with her man. She is disgusting.

The only bright spot I see in this is that she will certainly cave and refuse to testify against him at his trial. How could she sit in the same room with him and look her awesome hubby in the face and blame him for all of it. Surely then he wouldn't wuv her anymore! Then when they "get out" he wouldn't want to tattoo her name on one of the disgusting digits that helped kill that innocent baby!

I, for one, am glad to see this because if she won't testify then her plea deal will be in the garbage and maybe they will both get the death penalty, which they deserve.

Have we seen her actual plea agreement? I know if she doesn't testify, the deal is garbage. But what if she self-incriminates while sitting in jail after the plea? Can anything be done? They both need to die!!

@kkuison
#Breaking state attorney's office confirms Joseph Walsh indicted on 1st degree murder charge @FOX13News #sarasota #chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@kkuison
Walsh was originally facing 2nd degree murder charge for death of his son Chance but it has since been upgraded @FOX13News #Sarasota #Chance

http://www.abc-7.com/story/31356660...-baby-chance-indicted-for-first-degree-murder

"...
The indictment alleges Walsh, while engaged in the commission of a felony – aggravated child abuse – did knowingly and willfully commit aggravated child abuse upon Chance Walsh, and in doing so caused the baby's death.
It suggests Walsh was without any premeditated design to cause Chance's death, but instead did so by culpable negligence and without lawful justification or excuse.

..."

she prob will still blame awesome hubby because she only cares about her own hide.

But are we really surprised by this???? I don't know about you all, but I am not! We know that right after they murdered poor Baby Chance, let him rot in the crib, and then buried him like trash, she was gushing about going on a family vaycay with her man. She is disgusting.

The only bright spot I see in this is that she will certainly cave and refuse to testify against him at his trial. How could she sit in the same room with him and look her awesome hubby in the face and blame him for all of it. Surely then he wouldn't wuv her anymore! Then when they "get out" he wouldn't want to tattoo her name on one of the disgusting digits that helped kill that innocent baby!

I, for one, am glad to see this because if she won't testify then her plea deal will be in the garbage and maybe they will both get the death penalty, which they deserve.

YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS for small miracles

@kkuison
#Breaking state attorney's office confirms Joseph Walsh indicted on 1st degree murder charge @FOX13News #sarasota #chance

You know the expression, "Speaks with a forked tongue..." She's a walking, talking....perfect, textbook example of psychopath! Recall her remark upon baby Duane's death, "I killed my baby," then said it was SIDS, later changed to acute kidney infection...just one example of her chronic doubletalk.

http://www.abc-7.com/story/31356660...-baby-chance-indicted-for-first-degree-murder

"...
The indictment alleges Walsh, while engaged in the commission of a felony – aggravated child abuse – did knowingly and willfully commit aggravated child abuse upon Chance Walsh, and in doing so caused the baby's death.
It suggests Walsh was without any premeditated design to cause Chance's death, but instead did so by culpable negligence and without lawful justification or excuse.

..."
If beating a five week old, 7# infant, then gagging with a diaper wipe wasn't going to qualify as aggravated abuse...

The State will not pursue the death penalty, but a guilty verdict will mean automatic life sentence, per other media report.

Maybe KB, sadist that she must be and thrilled with her new infamy, will describe other abuse to baby Chance. Maybe she will self incriminate and detail how she punctured her son's right cheek, leaving that obvious scar seen in a last photo. Then she could face additional charges? Grasping ...But I certainly don't want to think of any more pain inflicted upon that poor baby. I can't imagine what has already been reported by her.

JW murder trial set for 14 Nov 2016. There is still no completed autopsy.

I just heard on our local news Kristen Wants her sentence reduced!

Welcome, Simba!

KB's remarks about the insurance policy are direct quotes, and phrased as if she were speaking directly to another person instead of relating an incident. So, it definitely appears that the statements were obtained from the recordings, which do come from KB's phone, per the response to discovery demand.

Investigators obtained a cell phone that recorded an argument between Walsh and Bury.

“Kristen is crying and trying to calm Joseph down,” the report said. “Joseph says (part is redacted). Kristen tells Joseph not to hit Chance. Kristen at one point tells Joseph that he is going to break Chance’s neck. The hitting of Chance can be heard on the recording

The crying dies down. What happened right before the recording stopped was redacted from the report.

Prior to the argument, the couple discussed the baby’s life insurance policy.

“Please tell me how I would get paid on Chance’s life insurance policy after we murder him,” Bury said, according to the report. “Yeah, they’re going to say thank you for killing your son, here is your life insurance. Have a nice day.”

You can read the discovery response at the Sarasota Clerk of Court's public records search portal. Select criminal cases; then "general public access use"; then enter the case no. 2015 CF 015921 NC or search by name. You'll see two files. One for KB (closed), and an open case for JW.

Select JW's file and scroll down to the case docket. The third document is the STATE RESPONSE TO DEFENSE DEMAND TO DISCOVERY. On p. 5 of that doc, paragraphs 3 and 4, among other things, these two items of evidence are listed. No other phones are mentioned.

- Recordings of conversations on Kristen Bury's phone

- Recorded conversations on her [KB] phone

Wait a minute. Do I read this right that there were actual discussions of murdering the child prior to his death and talk of life insurance money?

WTH. They both should end up with Murder 1 charges. This is ridiculous.

Up until now I thought it was all him and her beating the kid to death out of their lack of any normal parenting. After reading that Im not so sure this wasnt done on purpose.

These 2 people are just beyond human.

On March 18th, Kristen Bury, acting pro se, requested a Motion to Reduce Sentence which was filed by the Sarasota Clerk of Court on March 24th. On March 29th Judge Charles E Roberts denied her request. See both documents for review.

View attachment 91738
View attachment 91737

Thanks, kdg411! OMG, Bury's motion infuriates me on many levels. For one, she's using a template that's all too familiar: "Poor, poor me - I had a bad life when I was young, I made poor choices, I abused drugs and now I think I can help others who are in the same position so go easy on me." Yeah, right.

Chance is dead because Bury and Walsh abused him to death, not because Bury had a bad home life or abused drugs. Yes, I understand the connection between drugs and violence but Bury herself admitted she didn't love or want Chance. Bury did not stop the abuse on Chance from Joseph.

Kristen Bury, the mother of Baby Chance, used expletives to describe her newborn son, calling him “that little *advertiser censored***r” and being “an *advertiser censored*****e,” Bury’s mother told detectives, according to discovery documents released by the state Attorney’s Office on Friday.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/report-baby-chance-left-dead-for-a-week-before-being-buried/

Argh! Okay, rant over, her motion was denied. Good. So far she hasn't shown one iota of insight into her actions and the part she played in Chance's death; maybe that insight will happen during her 25 years of incarceration - but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

On March 18th, Kristen Bury, acting pro se, requested a Motion to Reduce Sentence which was filed by the Sarasota Clerk of Court on March 24th. On March 29th Judge Charles E Roberts denied her request. See both documents for review.

View attachment 91738
View attachment 91737
Great Find! Nominate post of the day or year! This is NOT on the Sarasota clerk site under KB or I couldn't find it. There IS new discovery under JW case but my tablet is not downloading ....I'll work on it.

Great Find! Nominate post of the day or year! This is NOT on the Sarasota clerk site under KB or I couldn't find it. There IS new discovery under JW case but my tablet is not downloading ....I'll work on it.

Here is the most recent update for JW.

View attachment 91897

View attachment 91738
View attachment 91737

It would have been better if the judge added about 10 years or more to her sentence instead of just denying.

I would have loved to seen her reaction to the judge not only denying it but adding years on. Which she deserves IMO.

I got a sense she took a much more active role in hurting her child while all the abuse happened.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuzyQuinn
Back