GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh my God. I knew I shouldn't look at this case update but I did it anyway. I honestly cannot believe the evil that walks among us. This is one of the worst cases I have followed, poor baby Chance never knew a single moment of love or light until his sweet release from this horror. I am so sad for him, and I'm sad for humanity. :(

There's a news story @ winknews.com dated 2-22 about a family friend who called DCF about Baby Chance. I just saw the story because it was posted on Finding Chance FB page. Sorry, I don't know how to directly post here. Story is kind of confusing, but disturbing. This is a different caller than person who called around the time of Chance's birth, and this call was basically ignored. Person is also on witness list.

There's a news story @ winknews.com dated 2-22 about a family friend who called DCF about Baby Chance. I just saw the story because it was posted on Finding Chance FB page. Sorry, I don't know how to directly post here. Story is kind of confusing, but disturbing. This is a different caller than person who called around the time of Chance's birth, and this call was basically ignored. Person is also on witness list.

Here is the link, and thank you for mentioning. Interesting article:

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/22/man-who-called-dcf-on-baby-chances-parents-speaks-out/

Man who called DCF on Baby Chance’s parents speaks out
February 22, 2016

NORTH PORT, Fla. – A man familiar with the parents of murdered Baby Chance Walsh tried to warn the Department of Children and Families before the infant was murdered nine weeks after birth.

Ten days after Kristen Bury and Joseph Walsh took their son home from the hospital, Brandon Gutierrez said he was sitting in the backseat of a car testing the baby for signs of drug withdrawal.

“When their arms are at their side, you would pull their arms up and the resistance that they give you tells you because a normal baby would just let go,” he said.

He tried to call DCF a little more than a week before. DCF confirmed they received a call from Gutierrez but that investigators failed to look into his claims since Gutierrez had no first-hand knowledge of Bury’s drug use.

Earlier article, October 21, 2015

In one report from this past July, a caseworker received a call that the mother, Kristen Bury -- who has also been charged with Chance's death -- may be on drugs. It was determined that there wasn't enough information in the call to warrant a caseworker going out to the home. DCF said the caller did not appear to have first-hand knowledge that they could use, and Chance was still in the hospital at the time. DCF says the hospital did not report any concerns at the time.

Intake Report

The Gutierrez guy said he was always fussy. Meaning always crying. I know that's why they killed him. They were high and didn't want to hear him crying.

Disgusting. My son cried for hours on end every day. I can't imagine harming him even though it definitely wasn't a fun time.

I thought article on Gutierrez was confusing due to poor writing, reporting. First off it was headlined about 9 week old baby. I wish these news agencies could get it right that Chance was only 5 weeks old when murdered. It was confusing about date of Gutierrez call to DCF, so I initially thought this was another call to DCF, separate from the one previously reported in Oct. Did baby Chance flunk or pass his "drug test"?? Did Gutierrez notice any signs of abuse, like the gouge seen on Chance's right cheek in photo? Why exactly was Chance to be taken to Dr appt? & What was his relationship w " parents". Guess we'll have to wait for answers.

It is disgusting that these cretins couldn't even tend to baby Chance's basic needs...he was their meal ticket! I think they only did this breeding for the benefits, food stamps, housing. They only acquired their rental house just after Chance's birth, documented on DCF intake report. NC is one state that requires drug testing of welfare recipients, should be mandated in all states as Chance's Law! Never have I been so "taken" by a baby! What a handsome baby boy! I would've adored him. At least he had moments of joy as seen in photos. But the unbelievable horror, crushing pain..fear! Still can't understand sickness or evil that was from!

Duane, their first son, supposedly died from kidney infection due to botched circumcision at 2 weeks old. Per a family member's FB post he was born 3 weeks early and weighed 5 lbs, 6 or 9 oz, 18" L. Chance at least was given a better chance at birth, weighing 6lbs, 13 oz, 19.25 " L.

"FORT MYERS, Fla. – Newly released jailhouse reveal inconsistencies in Kristen Bury’s account of her relationship to husband Joseph Walsh."

http://www.winknews.com/2016/03/01/kristen-bury-spills-emotions-to-husband-in-jailhouse-letters/

Bleeeurrgghh.

“I can’t believe how crazy this all is. We are actually famous. Not the way I wanted to be!”

“I never stop thinking about you. I want to get our names tattooed around our ring fingers as wedding bands. We get out, we’re doing it immediately.”

Bleeeurrgghh.

“I can’t believe how crazy this all is. We are actually famous. Not the way I wanted to be!”

“I never stop thinking about you. I want to get our names tattooed around our ring fingers as wedding bands. We get out, we’re doing it immediately.”
I.want.to.punch.her

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Bleeeurrgghh.

Just.... nauseating.
This person is lacking that which makes us human.

I hope the letters are given to the parole board whenever she comes up for parole. Not a word of remorse but thinking about herself and her impending tattoos this close to when she killed her son and pled guilty.

It should be resolved to never to use her name again. That famous statement makes me crazy.

It drives me nuts when media gives us excerpts. Just give us the whole damn letters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"FORT MYERS, Fla. – Newly released jailhouse reveal inconsistencies in Kristen Bury’s account of her relationship to husband Joseph Walsh."

http://www.winknews.com/2016/03/01/kristen-bury-spills-emotions-to-husband-in-jailhouse-letters/

But are we really surprised by this???? I don't know about you all, but I am not! We know that right after they murdered poor Baby Chance, let him rot in the crib, and then buried him like trash, she was gushing about going on a family vaycay with her man. She is disgusting.

The only bright spot I see in this is that she will certainly cave and refuse to testify against him at his trial. How could she sit in the same room with him and look her awesome hubby in the face and blame him for all of it. Surely then he wouldn't wuv her anymore! Then when they "get out" he wouldn't want to tattoo her name on one of the disgusting digits that helped kill that innocent baby!

I, for one, am glad to see this because if she won't testify then her plea deal will be in the garbage and maybe they will both get the death penalty, which they deserve.

I guess it's not really surprising, but for me it seems a different beast than the vacation talk on FB, because at that time no one knew about Chance. So it could be looked at as just trying to keep up appearances of normalcy.

NOW, knowing the horrors that Chance had to endure, and knowing the shared culpability for his death, to see that she is STILL behaving this way just takes it to a different level. I'd have hoped that she would at least drop the BS at this point (though I should know better, no doubt).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back