GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Every time I see that little baby boys face I get sad! He is such a handsome cute gorgeous little angel..Anyone who could hurt that little soul is not worthy of living IMO

I wish I could have held this little boy and loved him. What a sweety to be born to such monsters

Just came here to post the same link as EllieBee has. I feel sick after reading that article.

Poor Chance, RIP sweetheart :rose:

Can I just ask, is it normal in the US to have life insurance on children? I have never heard of that before.

We have $10,000 on each of our children until they turn 25. It is actually part of my husband and my policies and not purchased separately.

Can anyone find the actual report instead of just excerpts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find it. Maybe contact the news outlet or the DA's office and ask for a copy?

We have $10,000 on each of our children until they turn 25. It is actually part of my husband and my policies and not purchased separately.
I believe my parents have it on all of us. Half of us are adults now and I don't know the details of the policies, but they've never tried to "disappear" us. :)

Can I just ask, is it normal in the US to have life insurance on children? I have never heard of that before.

I am wondering about the life insurance also even though it might be part of another policy the premium would need to be paid by someone and these 2 did not appear to have 2 nickles to rub together.

Afraid with good reason, Bessie. I did not think I could be more sickened by these two. WRONG!

I'm staying with Baby Chance until justice is served. I don't think I've ever heard anything so horrific from baby wipes stuffed so far down his throat to calling him hateful names to allowing his dead body to decompose in a garbage bag and complaining about the smell. I don't know what to do but just feel like I need to do something so Baby Chance is always remembered and his tragic life stands for something...and to be sure these two animals he had as his guardians rot in jail.

I am wondering about the life insurance also even though it might be part of another policy the premium would need to be paid by someone and these 2 did not appear to have 2 nickles to rub together.
Yeah, I have a huge problem believing they'd have life insurance on the baby. They don't seem the type to have it on themselves. Plus, when were either in the right frame of mind (sober) enough to open a policy.
There's something missing, imo

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I'm staying with Baby Chance until justice is served. I don't think I've ever heard anything so horrific from baby wipes stuffed so far down his throat to calling him hateful names to allowing his dead body to decompose in a garbage bag and complaining about the smell. I don't know what to do but just feel like I need to do something so Baby Chance is always remembered and his tragic life stands for something...and to be sure these two animals he had as his guardians rot in jail.
RSBM

^^^^ That !!
When the 'thanks' button isn't enough. So disgusting and horrific. There aren't words ...
It's too bad they both can't spend the rest of their miserable lives in prison, fearful and looking over their shoulders.

Mainly marking my spot -- but this is a very difficult case to follow. The more I read , the worse it gets.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/report-baby-chance-left-dead-for-a-week-before-being-buried/

Excerpts from 65 page report. I didn't think I could read more details, but omg...
Just wow. Reading this made me literally physically ill. I already thought KB & JW were monsters, but after reading about the needle nose pliers & prying his jaw open, I don't even know what to consider these beings of pure evil.

The whole bit about life insurance sure makes it sound pre-meditated... Maybe it is due to the context it was put into in the report, which made me feel that the conversation happened before the abuse that lead to baby Chance's death. It could have been a conversation after the fact, too, which really doesn't make it any better, but wouldn't JW be charged with more than 2nd degree if this conversation happened beforehand?

all my observations/opinion only :)

I can't find it. Maybe contact the news outlet or the DA's office and ask for a copy?
I didn't find the new report, but you can access other court docs at this site.

http://www.sarasotaclerk.com/default1308.html?Page=170

Select criminal cases, and search by name or case no. 2015 CF 015921 NC

The phone recording is an incredibly damning piece of evidence. Wondering how it came to be. Is KB that cunning? In other words, since she knew JW wanted to kill Chance, did she record the events deliberately as a CYA measure? Or to hold over his head later if he tried to leave her? She didn't just happen to inadvertently hit the record button. Seems to me that she intended all along to throw lover boy under the bus.

This is all about her expressing concern. Yet, when the poor infant was in distress, she made not one move to save him, nor even to ease his pain. No, what did she do? Stuck a bottle of formula in his sweet little injured mouth!

Investigators obtained a cell phone that recorded an argument between Walsh and Bury.

“Kristen is crying and trying to calm Joseph down,” the report said. “Joseph says (part is redacted). Kristen tells Joseph not to hit Chance. Kristen at one point tells Joseph that he is going to break Chance’s neck. The hitting of Chance can be heard on the recording.”

As for the insurance policy, I agree there's no way the killers purchased one, but I wouldn't find it odd if her mother took out a policy for Chance. After all, look what happened. And remember, Chance wasn't the first child in the family to die. Also, some parents and grandparents purchase policies for the investment value. Frankly, I don't know, and don't really care. What matters to me is that they plotted to kill Chance. And their deranged, conspiratorial exchange is recorded, and will help to keep that person behind bars for the rest of his life. If there's any true justice, she'll never walk free, either. JMO

The crying dies down. What happened right before the recording stopped was redacted from the report.
Prior to the argument, the couple discussed the baby’s life insurance policy.

“Please tell me how I would get paid on Chance’s life insurance policy after we murder him,” Bury said, according to the report. “Yeah, they’re going to say thank you for killing your son, here is your life insurance. Have a nice day.”

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/report-baby-chance-left-dead-for-a-week-before-being-buried/

I didn't find the new report, but you can access other court docs at this site.

http://www.sarasotaclerk.com/default1308.html?Page=170

Select criminal cases, and search by name or case no. 2015 CF 015921 NC

The phone recording is an incredibly damning piece of evidence. Wondering how it came to be. Is KB that cunning? In other words, since she knew JW wanted to kill Chance, did she record the events deliberately as a CYA measure? Or to hold over his head later if he tried to leave her? She didn't just happen to inadvertently hit the record button. Seems to me that she intended all along to throw lover boy under the bus.

This is all about her expressing concern. Yet, when the poor infant was in distress, she made not one move to save him, nor even to ease his pain. No, what did she do? Stuck a bottle of formula in his sweet little injured mouth!

As for the insurance policy, I agree there's no way the killers purchased one, but I wouldn't find it odd if her mother took out a policy for Chance. After all, look what happened. And remember, Chance wasn't the first child in the family to die. Also, some parents and grandparents purchase policies for the investment value. Frankly, I don't know, and don't really care. What matters to me is that they plotted to kill Chance. And their deranged, conspiratorial exchange is recorded, and will help to keep that person behind bars for the rest of his life. If there's any true justice, she'll never walk free, either. JMO

And to think, if Kristen DID record everything going on, because she ASSUMED something this horrible would happen to Chance, combined with a possible life insurance policy, there's NO WAY that she should be able to only get a lighter sentence! I'm sickened by this b1t😈& more than I can even express.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Did we only just hear about this recording, or did I miss it being mentioned earlier?

I doubt Baby Dwayne died from natural causes.
Glad the first child got away. I was never so happy to hear a child was sold for rent money and a ride!

I doubt Baby Dwayne died from natural causes.
Glad the first child got away. I was never so happy to hear a child was sold for rent money and a ride!

I'm sure that if D, KB's first child, knew what horrors he has escaped he would be singing hallelujahs, too.

As it is, I hope he is just oblivious to who his birth mother is and is loved and spoiled by his family. The way all children should be.

The list of injuries..recording of Baby Chance's screams, then the cries dying down...the horror! But if they discussed life insurance prior to assault wouldn't this be premeditation? This is probably from KB. Can't they take to grand jury for 1st degree murder so JW gets death?
I haven't finished my registration yet, joined because of my obsession w Baby Chance case. Wanted to post yesterday's reports but found already posted here!

Welcome simba16.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nemonic13