GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unbelievable she thought she could write her own sentence. I'm just wondering if she's thinking of reneging on her testimony against JW and taking her chances for a lighter sentence if she would be tried. She asks the judge to "hear my cry." What about baby's cry or scream as his bones were being broken, before being silenced by diaper wipe gag. She wrote she was "unable" to protect her baby from abuse, she was able she didn't want to cross her sick waste of life husband.

This. She is a sick puke. Chance's cries were RECORDED. That poor baby.

Unbelievable she thought she could write her own sentence. I'm just wondering if she's thinking of reneging on her testimony against JW and taking her chances for a lighter sentence if she would be tried. She asks the judge to "hear my cry." What about baby's cry or scream as his bones were being broken, before being silenced by diaper wipe gag. She wrote she was "unable" to protect her baby from abuse, she was able she didn't want to cross her sick waste of life husband.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/newsroom/publicdocuments/Headquarters/20151110/2015-201265-01-Edited.mp3

Audio recording from Florida Abuse Hotline and caller reporting safety concerns about Chance. Note, the file is redacted, and it's rather long too, approximately 18 minutes.

I apologize in advance if this has been posted before. It's definitely worth listening to, IMO.

This is so incredibly sad. This poor person wanted to do right by her children. I get that speculation does not a case make but, unfortunately, she was right to be afraid for this boy.

This confuses me. Recall that a Brandon Gutierrez has told the media that he called DCF about Chance and the "parents" drug abuse and I was surprised because I had assumed for some reason that the caller was a woman. So were 2 calls made?
Re: KB's bizarre recording of Chance's beating. I think this means JW had previously abused Chance (his face looks injured in last photo taken) and KB just decided to have recorder on for next incident.
KB is psychopath, BUT at the very least she did confess and body was able to be recovered (not even in a plastic bag but buried in the dirt. Most people have more respectful burials for the family pets!)

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/newsroom/publicdocuments/Headquarters/20151110/2015-201265-01-Edited.mp3

Audio recording from Florida Abuse Hotline and caller reporting safety concerns about Chance. Note, the file is redacted, and it's rather long too, approximately 18 minutes.

I apologize in advance if this has been posted before. It's definitely worth listening to, IMO.
According to the caller KB referred to Duane, the infant who died at 9 days from a kidney infection, as the "little f---er". This was a name she would later call Chance, according to the grandmother, KB's mother. Supposedly KB adored Duane so I was surprised to hear caller say this. KB of course would say she despised Chance, that he wasn't Duane, might've harmed him if still around, couldn't take care of him. KB writes to a judge just months into her 25 year sentence requesting a reduction. In her letter she tells judge all she ever wanted was to be a mother...What a psychopath. I just looked again at Chance's photos from memorial. He was an absolute doll!
I'm so happy knowing both "parents" behind bars for now. JW trial set for Nov--what a sick waste.

This case depresses me so.....

My baby boy is only about 2 weeks older than Chance should be.
He is standing by himself, crawling, cruising along furniture.
Yesterday he crawled after the dog saying "gog" repeatedly, his first real word.

I have to have surgery tomorrow and will be away from him for the first time. Only for a few hours and it's tearing me apart.

These non humans are beyond my comprehension.
I wish Baby Chance had actually had a chance. :twocents:

Per WS rules I'm not sure how much info I can give on 2 FB pages I follow, but here are some hints: Baby Chance is one and the other is one started by the family/grandparents back in Oct 2015 when they were Finding Chance! I've been trying to find another page started by two women in GA to cover trial of JW but I've been unable to find, so if anyone has info..
Boy, Headline News seems to be really floundering. I wish it would become a new CourtTV! HLN suppose to be covering Hot Car Dad case in GA, now in the fall. Wonder if it could be petitioned to move down to FL and cover baby Chance "dad's" trial Nov 2016. Watched Nancy Grace last night and started thinking, "Gee that sounds like a case from a couple of months ago." Well it was the story of the toddler kidnapped by Abigail Hanna back in Nov. I immediately got on WS (wasn't a member then) and was able to read all about the disturbing case. Like NG I plan to follow that one, thanks to Websleuthers...

Hello all! Joining late on this poor baby's death... :rose: RIP CHANCE :rose:

Caught on the first two threads and just wanted to comment

jnblsm said:
I.want.to.punch.her

I believe I want to do MORE than punch both these... can't say humans... have no words for what these "things" are... unbelievable from what I have read on Chance's last moments! Wish I hadn't read that... :tears:

cvaldez1975 said:
oh ffs. gag me with a chainsaw.

Since I sort of grew up in the San Fernando Valley - I would have to say "gag me with a spoon!"

Have the letters been published in full yet?

Glad to know JW will tried on 1st degree murder!

simba16 said:
JW murder trial set for 14 Nov 2016. There is still no completed autopsy.

November??!!! why so long from now? And I too would like to know if we will be having another "Awaiting Trial" for this piece of ****?!!

:welcome6: simba16 to WS!!

So - no pre-trial hearings?

TIA!

:rose: JUSTICE FOR CHANCE!

Was I the one that posted about the punching?

What letters are you referring to?

The letters of non-human female to her piece of **** husband - the ones she wrote in jail :jail:

TIA! :wave:

:rose: JUSTICE FOR CHANCE! :rose:

I don't think any further excerpts of the letters have been published. I am thankful as the little bits we have seen were enough to make one ill.

:bump:

nothing happening with this?

TIA!

TIA!
What is TIA? I know TMI...
Cretin JW scheduled for trial Nov 2016. Seems every day there's a new case of an infant being killed by a parent. A felon was just arrested in Bloomington, IN, yesterday for beating to death his 2 month old baby girl. Today just outside Indianapolis a father pleaded guilty for a 20 year sentence in the death of his 3 month old.
With cretin JW it seems to me more going on than a fit of rage, but a flaunting bravado "I'm going to bash his head into the ground!." Then he takes the baby into the bathroom and gags him with a diaper wipe. This sick needs to be put away forever, after his head is bashed into the ground.

TIA!

Just waiting for the trial on November 14th unless a plea agreement is made prior.

Here's the schedule as it stands currently per Sarasota court records;

image.jpg

TIA is Thanks In Advance

Lisa,
Old reader/Newbie Posting

What is TIA? I know TMI...
Cretin JW scheduled for trial Nov 2016. Seems every day there's a new case of an infant being killed by a parent. A felon was just arrested in Bloomington, IN, yesterday for beating to death his 2 month old baby girl. Today just outside Indianapolis a father pleaded guilty for a 20 year sentence in the death of his 3 month old.
With cretin JW it seems to me more going on than a fit of rage, but a flaunting bravado "I'm going to bash his head into the ground!." Then he takes the baby into the bathroom and gags him with a diaper wipe. This sick needs to be put away forever, after his head is bashed into the ground.

Thanks In Advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member