GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Families of Baby Chance feud over brother's remains
The families of a couple accused of brutally beating then burying their newborn child feuded in court over the remains of the infant’s older brother.

(...)

Following the recovery of his would-be brother Chance, who was found on Oct. 15 in a wooded area about 13 miles from Bury and Joseph Walsh’s North Port home, Duane’s remains were recovered in a backpack found at the couple’s last known address. His urn was initially taken into evidence by the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office. Monday’s hearing was for a motion for the return of property, but with both of Duane’s parents in custody, a decision on its placement was needed.

Each set of grandparents wanted Duane’s urn.

(...)

Emotions ran high in the courtroom, but it was decided that Duane’s ashes will be placed in a mausoleum at the Walsh’s family plot in Sarasota. This plot is not where Baby Chance was buried.

Wait. How did Duane's remains end up in a backpack?

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

http://www.winknews.com/2016/08/29/families-of-baby-chance-feud..
I heard about latest chapter thru SM covering case but thought KB probably initiated this as attention- getting stunt, as a way to get a daytrip out of prison, or just an effort to see hubby JW, that pile of rodent waste... KB's mother actually wanted Duane's ashes to be buried with Chance.
Just saw photo of KB in article. Looks like she's gained a lot of weight...
Poor reporting again from SW FL...Duane was son of both KB and JW, in article it's:gaah: unclear. KB's stepfather called her a monster, but I don't think her own father called her that.

Kristen wrote a letter to the Judge disclosing her 'wishes' which is available per public records. Click here to view.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/article63545647.HTML
Found Miami Herald in-depth disturbing study called Innocents Lost about numerous children who died from abuse or neglect even though their cases had been referred to state's "troubled" DCF. Some referral calls were "screened out" as what happened in baby Chance's case. Most parents had drug abuse problems. Some parents or caretakers (ie boyfriends...) were sentenced to life or lengthy sentences after violent acts against the children. Sadly, some cases were hardly investigated.
Depressing...Uggh.

I can't read her letter. After Duane's death KB actually started an online blog about her grief, Duane's funeral, cremation.
I think of how they stuck Chance's corpse into a dirt hole--no blanket, no clothing, not even in a plastic bag per autopsy report. Most people bury their pets with greater care.

From that link:

"Deputies with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office said Bury was back at the jail for court proceeding not related to the murder".

So this wasn't the jail she was serving time in for Chance's murder?

From that link:

"Deputies with the Sarasota County Sheriff’s Office said Bury was back at the jail for court proceeding not related to the murder".

So this wasn't the jail she was serving time in for Chance's murder?

Correct! After sentencing for Chance's death, she went to prison. And now she was back at the local county jail for court in another case.

wow. I must say I did not expect to read this today. Beyond earthly justice now . . .

One down, one to go... At least she saved us from paying for her to continue her useless life in prison.

Holy ****!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme