Found Deceased FL - Chelsea Noel, 4, Port St Lucie, 3 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

LisaWL7TR

Former Member
Reaction score
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has issued a Missing Child Alert for a non-verbal, 4-year-old girl.

Investigators say Chelsea Noel, 4, was last seen in the area of the 4600th block of SW Keats Street in Port St. Lucie.

Chelsea is non-verbal.

She was last seen wearing a long pink nightgown that has “Princess” on the front.

Chelsea Noel is 3-feet tall, weighs 40 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes,

She has short braids and a birthmark from her neck to her chest which is lighter in color than her skin.
bbm

http://wfla.com/2017/12/03/missing-...orida-girl-4-last-seen-wearing-nightgown/amp/
e120a9e85f2d71f2561b0ff288cb4292.jpg

"Police are resuming the search on Sunday and plan to go going door to door and from lot to lot, said Police spokesman Sgt. Frank Sabol.

"Family members say she walked out through the front door," according to police. There was "just a few minutes since she was last seen" by family members.

As soon as her parents found that she was gone, they went outside and couldn't find her, he said.*Police were there within six minutes.

Overnight Saturday an hours-long*search was done by police officers, the sheriff's helicopter and search dogs."

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/lo...remains-missing-port-st-lucie-home/917190001/

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

There is a very deep canal in that area along with several smaller ones. All are full of gators.

OMG

Please let this little girl be found alive and safe

Good grief! I wonder who saw her go out the door and didn’t stop or follow her, maybe another child? Or maybe they thought there was another adult outside? I’m very concerned that they searched with dogs and helicopter (I assume would have thermal imaging) and didn’t find her. I hope she’s found soon and safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope they take search dogs (equipped with her scent) to each and every trailer in that trailer court. It's hard to believe this child would be missing because of some random kidnapper roaming the area looking for victims. She may have ventured into an empty trailer or one where no one was home and fell asleep? Praying they find her today. Such a beautiful little child.

It is not a trailer court. It is a neighborhood of single family homes. LE just finished a dive search of a body of water near the house with negative results. The County Line canal concerns me.

I see why they headed to check out the water....very close.
295254413e3ed3a56d98fd42de4cac42.jpg

FDLE & the FBI along with Martin county Sheriffs Dept & St Lucie county Sheriff's Dept have joined the search for the missing child.

I am visiting my parents and that is 10 minutes from their house. I just saw it on the local news. I wonder if there's anyway to find out how to help.. ?? Too many children this year going missing.

Edit:I thought about calling the police station but isn't that generally reserved for information and whereabouts?

"Police resumed the search Sunday and were going door to door and from lot to lot, said Police spokesman Sgt. Frank Sabol.*The FBI, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Martin County Sheriff's Office are voluntarily helping in the*search.

Sabol added the family told police the girl is attracted to lights. Police initially searched around nearby homes with outdoor holiday light displays.

Sabol said Chelsea Noel "didn't talk and wouldn't necessarily respond to her name. She spent her life inside a house."*

So far, Sabol said, they have had up to 60 officers from multiple*jurisdictions as part of the search and have called in off-duty officers as well to answer calls to free up more on-duty police in the search.

Noel said he saw the door was open, ran outside and began yelling for his daughter. He said footage from*the home's surveillance camera showed the child leaving the house.

So far, the search has gone from about I-95 east to around Savona Boulevard. The north boundary is Becker Road and a main canal is to the south.* The main canal has been searched from I-95 to Port St. Lucie**Boulevard."

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/lo...remains-missing-port-st-lucie-home/917190001/

Oh jeez. Time is of the essence. I hope she is found very soon!

I think I keep accidentally deleting my post. I'm on a list of volunteers If and when they need them. I hope they find her tonight.

The FBI, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and other agencies are joining in the search for a 4-year-old Florida girl with autism who walked out of her home Saturday night and never returned, Port St. Lucie, Florida, police said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-joins-search-year-florida-girl-autism/story?id=51548553

First article to mention autism. Anyone else find further MSM that confirms this please advise. She likes bright lights however autistic children tend to have a fascination for water too.

"She spent her life inside a house"
Said Det. Sabol.

That is a mighty judgmental way for a detective to describe a kid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back