Found Deceased FL - Chelsey Green, 25, Fort Myers, 17 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Chelsey was a wonderful young woman with her whole life in front of her.
She did not drive "off the bridge." She drove around the guard rails, down a rutted, dirt road that led to the river under the bridge.
SR31 bridge is a small, old fashioned draw bridge with a 24 hour bridge tender. So sad that the bridge tender did not notice anything.

There was a nice candlelight memorial for her this evening, although I did not attend, the photos were beautiful.
The community is coming together to raise funds to help her family with the arrangements.

She will be missed greatly and I, along with many others, will always wonder if we could have made a difference.

So very sorry. Such a tragedy.

Tracy87 I am not t meaning to be insensitive or anything by asking this, but are they thinking she drove in on purpose? So sorry for your loss. :(

I know I had not yet posted on this thread but I have family in Ft. Myers, North Ft. Meyers and Cape Coral. One of my closest friends looks like Chelsey and was stopped a few times and talked to. The day it was reported on social media and main stream news that friend adamantly spread the word about Chelsey and advocated on social media to help, even as a stranger, to make people aware of the case. (She is like me so that explains that.) But I wanted to offer condolences to Tracy87, Chelsey's family and friends from all of us here in NH and my "other family" in the Fort Myers area. We were all affected by losses from missing loved ones and we grieve with you. We are truly sorry for your loss.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29577026...sing-for-fort-myers-shores-woman#.Va2x4zdRHIU

Yes they were looking for her in a pond near by the SR31 Bridge, but she was found a couple of hours later in the original area where her "locater text" pinged, under the SR31 Bridge.

Her family and friends are devastated. She was a beautiful girl who had so much to live for. The outpouring from the community was incredible and showed just how much she was loved.

I will miss you Chelsey.

Tracy87 I am not t meaning to be insensitive or anything by asking this, but are they thinking she drove in on purpose? So sorry for your loss. :(

Nothing has been officially stated regarding cause of death. I guess the choices are : She accidently drove into the river or she purposely drove into the river. The location of her car is unusual to say the least. Add that to the text message and locater text.
Out of respect for her family and friends I don't want to say anything that would hurt them.

Sadly, we may never know for sure.

She did not dive or flip off the bridge into the water. She drove around the guardrails, down a dirt road to the river under the bridge.
:( That poor girl. Again my thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The red car they were searching for near the Lee Civic Center may turn out to be Rita Sue Zul, 46, missing since 1990.

Search for missing woman leads to renewed interest in unsolved case
http://winknews.com/2015/07/22/search-for-missing-woman-leads-to-renewed-interest-in-unsolved-case/
You never know what you’re going to turn up,” said Dunlap. “I think the biggest coincidence of it is the location she was last seen, was the location where Chelsey was found, and Chelsey brought us to where this woman was located.”
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/z/zul_rita.html

RIP Chelsey & Rita.

It is irrelevant now, but it does matter to me. I would not donate my personal time or money to find someone who has problems with drugs/alcohol/is a felon. I support the police with my taxes, and they can take care of the issue, but I would not personally feel that person is worth my extra effort.

Yes, yes, I am an awful human being.

Yes, you truly are, but at least you admit it! All life has value and everyone deserves a chance to overcome their demons. Many good and productive people struggled with drug addictions. It's a disease and it's hard to beat it. Even though you are an "awful human being" I would still help look for you because we are all flawed in someway and someone still loves and would miss you.

Fort Myers mom wants answers in her daughter's death
Mom_wants_answers_in_daughter_s_death_3_37204497_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Nearly a year after a Fort Myers mother lost her 25-year-old daughter, she still hasn't come to terms with the loss. Her death was ruled a suicide, but her mom still has doubts. "I didn't get to say goodbye. And she would not have done that, she just wouldn't have."
http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...ing-else-fort-myers-mom-searching-for-answers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placeholder25
Back