Found Deceased FL - Chelsey Green, 25, Fort Myers, 17 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I ask if any known marking such as tattoos to comb through ads soliciting females. I would think this could potentially be a case of human trafficking if she was in fact spotted in labelle with captors. Tells us she is alive, also why she could be acting odd. there has been a similar story recently. I have done some reading on traffickers today, Florida is a problem with its vast highways. Often girls are taken town to town and in the ring that was recently brought down central fl to swfl are troublesome.

Thanks to all the members who post these wonderful maps. I've tried but just never get it right.:tyou:

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29577026...sing-for-fort-myers-shores-woman#.Varg3jdRHIW

The last person who saw her is interviewed here. She says that Chelsey left her house around 3am.

Maybe someone has already answered this question, if so I'm sorry. The last person to see her, that we know of, says Chelsea left the party at this friend's home around 3:00. She says she asked Chelsea to say but CG wanted to sleep in her own bed. This sounds like it would not be uncommon for Chelsea to be out late. So why was the roommate out banging on door looking for Chelsea just an hour and a half later? Is the roommate male or female?

MOO

Maybe someone has already answered this question, if so I'm sorry. The last person to see her, that we know of, says Chelsea left the party at this friend's home around 3:00. She says she asked Chelsea to say but CG wanted to sleep in her own bed. This sounds like it would not be uncommon for Chelsea to be out late. So why was the roommate out banging on door looking for Chelsea just an hour and a half later? Is the roommate male or female?

MOO

Her brother received a "cryptic text" and/or voice message from Chelsey at around 3:30am. When he tried to call her back around 3:45-4:00am she would/could not answer. So the brother immediately went to her house and woke up the roommate. (They all live in the same neighborhood) Together, the brother and roommate went to the girl's house that the brother knew she had been at that night. When Chelsey was not there, they started looking for her.

I wonder what cryptic is supposed to mean. I wonder if there is an investigative reason for not disclosing exactly what she said. It must be important to keep it from the public. Otherwise, one might think that someone who hears the details of the text might have some additional insight.

I wonder what cryptic is supposed to mean. I wonder if there is an investigative reason for not disclosing exactly what she said. It must be important to keep it from the public. Otherwise, one might think that someone who hears the details of the text might have some additional insight.

He was sent a locator text, her GPS signal.

He was sent a locator text, her GPS signal.
According to the post below, it was both. I don't know if this is verified anywhere. It is very confusing.

Chelsey sent her brother a "cryptic text", and the locater text. When her brother could not get her to answer her phone, he drove to her house and woke up the roommate. (Her brother had been with her earlier in the evening and knew she was planning to go to Ashlee's house.)Her brother AND roommate went to Ashlee's house looking for her. When they did not find her there they went driving around looking for her.
Her brother and her roommate are very close friends and they all live nearby each other.

Marking my spot. I have to go back and read up but just had a couple of thoughts off the top of my head Wondering if she stopped anywhere, had car trouble, did she have a stalker?

The cryptic message report confuses me too.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

After reading something written by a family friend, I believe there was only one text sent. It was a locator text. I don't think Chelsey sent a text with words. it is very confusing, though.

Marking my spot. I have to go back and read up but just had a couple of thoughts off the top of my head Wondering if she stopped anywhere, had car trouble, did she have a stalker?

The cryptic message report confuses me too.

The weird part is, all she had to do was literally drive around the corner amd she would be home.

Perhaps when she went outside she met with trouble. Maybe she was carjacked right there in front of the house. What are the odds?

The idea of a stalker is creepy.

After reading something written by a family friend, I believe there was only one text sent. It was a locator text. I don't think Chelsey sent a text with words. it is very confusing, though.

Maybe her only way of saying Help, Im at so n so location?

How do you send a locator text? Is it only certain companies or phones that can do it?

They are talking about a submerged car being pulled out of the water near Lee Civic Center.Anyone local know how close this is.I found this infro on
Bring Home Chelsey Green top post.Hope it is not her if true.

They are talking about a submerged car being pulled out of the water near Lee Civic Center.Anyone local know how close this is.I found this infro on
Bring Home Chelsey Green top post.Hope it is not her if true.
Awwwww geez hope not.
It's on Bayshore rd.
About 4 miles away from Ft Myers Shores

I'm still hung up on the roommate waking up, leaving the comfort of her bed in the middle of the night to go look for Chelsey, even going outside to another person's house, waking them up at 4:30 am. That's super weird and just a little too convenient and random.

Now knowing it is just around the corner makes even less sense. Why didn't Chelsey walk if it was so close? The roommate was comfortable going out, randomly in the middle of the night 1 1/2 hours after Chelsey was supposedly last seen? Did the roommate walk or drive?

Nothing between the roommate and the friend makes sense. Also, a phone ping is a phone ping. I do not feel it is the cryptic message LE mentioned. I think someone threw Chelsey's phone into the river around 3:00 am, then lied about her being at their house. I don't think that's where Chelsey or her car will be found.

Smells like jealous love triangle stuff to me. I think there is much much more to this story that involves the roommate, the friend, and a sinister cover up that hasn't yet been revealed.
A few years ago When my girlfriends and I used to go out we had the same system. We were to send a group text to let everyone know we were home safe. If a text wasn't received that person was tracked down [emoji1]

A few years ago When my girlfriends and I used to go out we had the same system. We were to send a group text to let everyone know we were home safe. If a text wasn't received that person was tracked down [emoji1]

... and tackled and tickled and drawn all over with a magic marker. I had weird friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thinking out loud here. I wonder if Chelsea was heavily under the influence of something and got lost going home, ending up in the water. I have known people that have had this happen to them- get lost that is is in a very familiar setting. I was quite angry that they were allowed to drive home!!! MOO. Hope she is found soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back