Found Deceased FL - Chelsey Green, 25, Fort Myers, 17 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are talking about a submerged car being pulled out of the water near Lee Civic Center.Anyone local know how close this is.I found this infro on
Bring Home Chelsey Green top post.Hope it is not her if true.
They think the car is red.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just thinking out loud here. I wonder if Chelsea was heavily under the influence of something and got lost going home, ending up in the water. I have known people that have had this happen to them- get lost that is is in a very familiar setting. I was quite angry that they were allowed to drive home!!! MOO. Hope she is found soon!

I missed the last few posts on the last page (and my WS is acting so strange and taking forever to load so I don't want to go back) but this is reminding me of Apryl Foster who went missing in Ybor City after a night out with friends. Her car went off the road and into a body of water (actually caught on a neighbor's video system).

I did miss a few posts so sorry if this has been brought up already.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29577026...sing-for-fort-myers-shores-woman#.VanFFU3H_IU

FORT MYERS SHORES, FL -
A Fort Myers Shores woman disappeared early Friday after leaving a friend's house, and a cryptic text has her family fearing the worst.

Chelsey Green never made it to her home just blocks away. Her brother received a locater text around 3:30 a.m. The GPS location put Green right near the State Road 31 bridge.

(First time starting a thread, hope I did it correctly.)

The news doesn't sound good. Hopefully, it's a false alarm or something.

I bolded what appeared in the first post on this thread. If they pulled a car from water near the civic center, it would make sense given where her phone pinged. But I don't see any reason for a person to be near the civic center at that time. The closest business appears to be the 7-11 south of the bridge. I can imagine her stopping in there for something. But then what? I guess I'll just stop speculating until we know something concrete.

The news doesn't sound good. Hopefully, it's a false alarm or something.

I bolded what appeared in the first post on this thread. If they pulled a car from water near the civic center, it would make sense given where her phone pinged. But I don't see any reason for a person to be near the civic center at that time. The closest business appears to be the 7-11 south of the bridge. I can imagine her stopping in there for something. But then what? I guess I'll just stop speculating until we know something concrete.
They are saying in SM that they think the car is red.

However is the red tide coming in right now? (This is an actual thing and you don't want to go swimming when its happening) Perhaps could this make the car look a different color under water? Probably not and a dumb idea on my part but just wanted to put it out there.

https://www.facebook.com/1428885247...885247440636/1431032577225903/?type=1&theater

This is a link to the Lee County Sheriff's Missing Person's FaceBook page. In the missing person's poster it says that Chelsey has been known to abuse drugs. I don't think that is fair. Does it change people's attitude about finding her?

Please come home.

From your link to the Lee County Sheriff's Missing Persons Facebook page:
11737913_1431032577225903_2969475322697615949_n.jpg

I saw the same poster earlier, but I have bad eyes and couldn't read it. I notice that it mentions that she was depressed, too. I also see where it says she was planning to attend a concert at The Ranch.

There is some chatter on the "Bring Home Chelsey Green" FB page that she was spotted YESTERDAY in Labelle, Fl. The person who spotted her called Chelsey's mother today. I wonder why she didn't call yesterday when she thought she saw her?

Also people are reporting helicopters over the Ft Myers shores area. (The area she went missing from.) Is it possible to search from the air like that? Maybe the helicopter was for a different reason?

It's so hard to believe the stuff on FB.

Yes, they often search with helicopters. But frequently, eyewitnesses are not very reliable. They want to help so badly, they can convince themselves they did see a missing person, when it was someone who simply looks a lot like the missing person.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...other-gps-location-text-then-vanished-n395136

I just read about this case today on Facebook, from the above article. It sounds like she was making crafts with her friend for a fundraiser, definitely not a "party" situation, though I could see having some wine or beer while doing that with a friend.

It also said she tried to call her brother before sending the locator text:

Around 3:30 a.m., one of Chelsey's brothers says he noticed several missed calls from his sister on his phone, along with a GPS locater text. The location placed her near the State Round 31 Bridge.

Sounds like she didn't leave voicemail. I'm worried! She only had, what - less than a block to drive? Why did she drive anyway? Was she planning to load up her car with some of the signs / crafts they made? Her mom did say she lives in a not-so-great area, so maybe she felt it was just safer to drive the short distance at night.

ETA: Oops, OldFashion - great minds think alike and all...

Here's the link on the submerged vehicle. In the video, the reporter does say, divers are looking for a red car. How they know the color isn't clear.

Divers search for car along Bayshore Rd.
July 20, 2015
http://winknews.com/2015/07/20/divers-search-for-car-along-bayshore-rd/

I am confused by this. So they found a car in a pond and now they are looking for another car or they are still searching for the car someone reported finding in a pond. Maybe it's perfectly clear and this is my sign to go to bed lol.

Check the posts to page on the facebook group the past few minutes. Hope it's not true :(

So sad... yet another life so tragically lost. Here's hoping that those who were learning about Chelsey can focus on some other missing people like Jennifer Kesse, Tracy Ocasio, and Michelle Parker all missing from Orlando who have yet to be found.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29577026...sing-for-fort-myers-shores-woman#.Va2x4zdRHIU

Yes they were looking for her in a pond near by the SR31 Bridge, but she was found a couple of hours later in the original area where her "locater text" pinged, under the SR31 Bridge.

Her family and friends are devastated. She was a beautiful girl who had so much to live for. The outpouring from the community was incredible and showed just how much she was loved.

I will miss you Chelsey.

Oh no. I'm so sorry for her family and all of you who knew her. <3

Sad outcome. I was hoping she was on an adventure somewhere. I wonder how her car made it over the concrete guard rail.

https://www.facebook.com/1428885247...885247440636/1431032577225903/?type=1&theater

This is a link to the Lee County Sheriff's Missing Person's FaceBook page. In the missing person's poster it says that Chelsey has been known to abuse drugs. I don't think that is fair. Does it change people's attitude about finding her?

Please come home.

It is irrelevant now, but it does matter to me. I would not donate my personal time or money to find someone who has problems with drugs/alcohol/is a felon. I support the police with my taxes, and they can take care of the issue, but I would not personally feel that person is worth my extra effort.

Yes, yes, I am an awful human being.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back