Found Deceased FL - Chelsey Green, 25, Fort Myers, 17 July 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Very sad. I started following Chelsey the other day and seeing found deceased is never something I want to see. I wonder if she was suicidal and sent the locator text so the family wouldn't have to wonder. I hope it is not that but if she was drinking anything is possible. It could be a split second decision.

We don't know what Chelsey did that night, drinking or something else. I think it is interesting that the brother and friend went to look for her. At 4:30 in the morning you would think one would be asleep and possible got the text by mistake.

Very sad. I started following Chelsey the other day and seeing found deceased is never something I want to see. I wonder if she was suicidal and sent the locator text so the family wouldn't have to wonder. I hope it is not that but if she was drinking anything is possible. It could be a split second decision.
My gut says it was suicide as well. I think she called/texted her brother to say goodbye and when she couldn't reach him, sent the locator text so they would know where to find her. I feel so bad for her brother. From her social media it is very obvious how close they were. I hope he is able to find some peace someday and relish in all the good times it is apparent they had together.

I am so very proud of Chelsey's brother. I have done my best to ensure my sons and daughter understand how important their relationships are with each other and I think they would react just like Chelsey's brother did. I hope he realizes this is what love truly is and he is the hero in this sad story.

Maybe the locator text was her asking for help. She went over the wall, knew she was sinking and couldn't get out so sent that text quickly for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the locator text was her asking for help. She went over the wall, knew she was sinking and couldn't get out so sent that text quickly for help.

That's another possibility I didn't even think of! :(

I'd think that is most likely what happened, but if that happens it's the wrong thing to do. If your car ends up in the water calling for help is a waste of time. You need to find a way out, or else you'll end up like this poor woman did.

I don't know about you, but I don't like to receive calls at that hour. So I'm inclined to think that she needed her brother very badly. But I don't know of many cases where someone has driven a car off a bridge on purpose. She would have needed to be moving at a high rate of speed. I am thinking accident. But then I am also wondering where she was headed.

It is irrelevant now, but it does matter to me. I would not donate my personal time or money to find someone who has problems with drugs/alcohol/is a felon. I support the police with my taxes, and they can take care of the issue, but I would not personally feel that person is worth my extra effort.

Yes, yes, I am an awful human being.

Wow. All the people I know are just human. I guess life is easier with only perfect family and friends. Enjoy it!

My gut says it was suicide as well. I think she called/texted her brother to say goodbye and when she couldn't reach him, sent the locator text so they would know where to find her. I feel so bad for her brother. From her social media it is very obvious how close they were. I hope he is able to find some peace someday and relish in all the good times it is apparent they had together.

But many people accidentally drive into bodies of water all over the US. I think she got lost and it is an accident. Unless LE has said otherwise.

Just terrible, RIP Chelsey. My thoughts are with her family and friends right now. What a loss :(

:( I am not surprised at all, but I am very very sad for her and the family. RIP beautiful girl.

Just read the news. So sad. Rest in peace Chelsea :( Another soul gone way too soon

Wasn't there a cryptic message with the locator text to her brother or is that still unclear. If there was another text received I wonder if it was her saying goodbye....

Chelsey was a wonderful young woman with her whole life in front of her.
She did not drive "off the bridge." She drove around the guard rails, down a rutted, dirt road that led to the river under the bridge.
SR31 bridge is a small, old fashioned draw bridge with a 24 hour bridge tender. So sad that the bridge tender did not notice anything.

There was a nice candlelight memorial for her this evening, although I did not attend, the photos were beautiful.
The community is coming together to raise funds to help her family with the arrangements.

She will be missed greatly and I, along with many others, will always wonder if we could have made a difference.

Sad outcome. I was hoping she was on an adventure somewhere. I wonder how her car made it over the concrete guard rail.

I was just looking at a photo of the bridge and do not get it either. Did she lose control, roll the car flipping over it? Wonder if there is video Surveillance on hand. Just so sad.

I was just looking at a photo of the bridge and do not get it either. Did she lose control, roll the car flipping over it? Wonder if there is video Surveillance on hand. Just so sad.

She did not dive or flip off the bridge into the water. She drove around the guardrails, down a dirt road to the river under the bridge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91
Back