GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erica Rakow ‏@ericarakow 1h
Spoke to two of Charish's neighbors. They're heartbroken. They say her mother is blaming herself. @wjxt4

Poor woman. I really feel for her. Sex predators are very manipulative and devious, and this one was especially so. I hope some day soon she will realize that she was a victim too, and stop blaming herself for what this evil man did to her child, and to her.

She will never stop blaming herself. She will blame herself until the day she dies. I feel very very sorry for her and her precious little girl. RIP!

21 days out of jail - did he get out on parole by any chance? :banghead:

'Why, the silent epidemic of missing/murdered children continues, imo'.. (3 decades on death row)

Thursday, April 11, 2013
Florida Execution

http://todaynewsday.blogspot.com/2013/04/florida-execution.html

Florida executed one of the longest-serving inmates on its death row Wednesday evening, 32 years after he kidnapped and murdered a 10-year-old girl who was riding her bike to school after a dentist put on her braces.

Larry Eugene Mann was put to death by lethal injection for kidnapping and murdering Elisa Vera Nelson on Nov. 4, 1980.

Melissa Sellers, a spokeswoman for Gov. Rick Scott's office, said Mann was pronounced dead at 7:19 p.m. at the Florida State Prison in Starke. He was 59....REPORTED....csmonitor.

The death sentence was carried out more than an hour after the U.S. Supreme Court denied Mann's latest appeal.

'Why, the silent epidemic of missing/murdered children continues, imo'.. (3 decades on death row)

Thursday, April 11, 2013
Florida Execution

http://todaynewsday.blogspot.com/2013/04/florida-execution.html

Florida executed one of the longest-serving inmates on its death row Wednesday evening, 32 years after he kidnapped and murdered a 10-year-old girl who was riding her bike to school after a dentist put on her braces.

Larry Eugene Mann was put to death by lethal injection for kidnapping and murdering Elisa Vera Nelson on Nov. 4, 1980.

Melissa Sellers, a spokeswoman for Gov. Rick Scott's office, said Mann was pronounced dead at 7:19 p.m. at the Florida State Prison in Starke. He was 59....REPORTED....csmonitor.

The death sentence was carried out more than an hour after the U.S. Supreme Court denied Mann's latest appeal.

32 years. Hell of a deterrent :banghead:

His fate has already been sealed by God himself:

Luke 17:2
"It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."

To all of you perverts out there, GOD LOVES CHILDREN. Vengeance belongs to Him.

Did I just hear on action news that Smith has a "step" daughter from a previous marriage that went "missing" when she was 16 and has not been found.

I gotta re- wind this and listen again.

Did I just hear on action news that Smith has a "step" daughter from a previous marriage that went "missing" when she was 16 and has not been found.

What the............?

please let us know.

I did , I re-wind it . There is is missing child still missing listed in the missing children database, it's a step child , child's last name is Brown. I can't make out what reporter is saying first name is. Rewinding again.

Sounds like she is saying Angelica Jolene brown? Missing since 12/11/2012.

Erica Rakow ‏@ericarakow 2h
PIC OF POLICE REPORT! Here's how this all started last night-- may need to zoom in @wjxt4 pic.twitter.com/BCo9lkIl4B

BNYzbo_CAAAH6L1.jpg

It looks like from this, that Charish may of just started to follow him to get the food & maybe wasn't asked to go along. It obviously worked in his favor either way. Also, she could of begged her mom to go along & the mom went along with it.
The more I think about it, the mom was a victim just like Charish was. She probably just appreciated someone offering to help her out and never thought she was being taken advantage of. He obviously knew what he was doing and now will be paying for it with hopefully his life.

As adults, we are aware of how predators groom children. We teach them not to talk to strangers, never to go anywhere with anyone and if someone does happen to take them that we will NEVER stop loving them or looking for them, no matter what that awful person says. What we don't do is prepare ourselves for being groomed. We are not used to being part of the cycle. A normal human cannot even think of all the disgusting things someone will say or do to attack at the right moment. As a struggling single mom, I understand how she could appreciate the moment of kindness someone offered. And after several hours of that facade, she obviously isn't quite as guarded as she was 3 hours before. He said he had a wife, so she instantly felt more comfortable that he wasn't picking up on her. He got them to their destination (Wal-Mart) safely, so she let her guard down a little more. He probably helped out with little things while they were there (calming a crying child, etc) and she let it down a little more. Then came the unthinkable. I feel absolutely awful for this mother and her poor sweet daughter. I can only imagine the sinking feeling she had when the police told her he was a registered sex offender. She will be lucky to function after this. Hopefully, for the sake of her other little ones, she can. She can be confident she will never make a similar mistake and have made many other parents more aware of being used in the cycle of harm. Please, don't give this mother any more grief. She is handling all she can.

ANGELICA BROWN, Age Now: 17, Missing: 02/01/2013. Missing From JACKSONVILLE, FL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Jacksonville Sheriff's Office (Florida) 1-904-630-0500.

Amber alert removed. Not in NCMEC
She looks like a runaway, more than once.

Clicking the thanks button didn't seem enough. This is a brilliant post.

As adults, we are aware of how predators groom children. We teach them not to talk to strangers, never to go anywhere with anyone and if someone does happen to take them that we will NEVER stop loving them or looking for them, no matter what that awful person says. What we don't do is prepare ourselves for being groomed. We are not used to being part of the cycle. A normal human cannot even think of all the disgusting things someone will say or do to attack at the right moment. As a struggling single mom, I understand how she could appreciate the moment of kindness someone offered. And after several hours of that facade, she obviously isn't quite as guarded as she was 3 hours before. He said he had a wife, so she instantly felt more comfortable that he wasn't picking up on her. He got them to their destination (Wal-Mart) safely, so she let her guard down a little more. He probably helped out with little things while they were there (calming a crying child, etc) and she let it down a little more. Then came the unthinkable. I feel absolutely awful for this mother and her poor sweet daughter. I can only imagine the sinking feeling she had when the police told her he was a registered sex offender. She will be lucky to function after this. Hopefully, for the sake of her other little ones, she can. She can be confident she will never make a similar mistake and have made many other parents more aware of being used in the cycle of harm. Please, don't give this mother any more grief. She is handling all she can.

It looks like from this, that Charish may of just started to follow him to get the food & maybe wasn't asked to go along. It obviously worked in his favor either way. Also, she could of begged her mom to go along & the mom went along with it.
The more I think about it, the mom was a victim just like Charish was. She probably just appreciated someone offering to help her out and never thought she was being taken advantage of. He obviously knew what he was doing and now will be paying for it with hopefully his life.

We've seen too many poorly-worded initial reports for me to automatically accept that she "just" followed him at this point. He might not have dragged her kicking and screaming, but I bet she was encouraged to go along in some form or fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper