DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I finally went back and looked at this- the dispatch log
it's still not really a good thing, in retrospect, but it states pg 1-
23:19:48
CMP ADVS Male took Daugh to dressing room twice

Took TO
where did this took her IN the dressing room come from???

Agreed.

But...TO or INTO, I'm betting it wasn't innocent seeing as the child ended up sexually assaulted and dead an hour or so later.

So..

Is there any new MSM links?

Ha! You just pulled the websleuth's equivalent of "Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice..."

I just noticed something. He told Rayne that his wife was from the Virgin Islands.

I don't think he just picked a random place. Even his fake wife's alleged home country has a sexual connotation.

For what it's worth I'm not defending Mom's actions. I'm not "ok" with them.

I'm just saying that per WS ToS, I'm pretty sure she still is considered a victim at this time, and even if she wasn't I'm pretty sure the egregious name-calling isn't allowed.

The mother is getting far more rage/sleuthing than the actual accused/arrested murderer is.

Because we expect evil actions from evil people (suspect) and we expect parents to do anything and everything to protect their children from evil.
It's my opinion that she did nothing to protect Cherish from this man. Granted, she might not have known that he was evil, but most people would not put their children in harms' way by agreeing to get into his van, taking a ride to WM, let him take Cherish to dressing room twice, then be ok with him taking her to MD without any supervision.

Between the store videos, DNA (if any) and water testing (to prove he was with her body), that's a slam dunk for life in prison. At the least? Does Florida have the death penalty? I forget.

Ha! You just pulled the websleuth's equivalent of "Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice..."

I just noticed something. He told Rayne that his wife was from the Virgin Islands.

I don't think he just picked a random place. Even his fake wife's alleged home country has a sexual connotation.

Awesome observation, there!

Between the store videos, DNA (if any) and water testing (to prove he was with her body), that's a slam dunk for life in prison. At the least? Does Florida have the death penalty? I forget.

Yup...we have the DP here in Florida.

YES they have the death penalty.

And BTW- the captions under the photos from the vigil state BF is holding HER children. There is no MSM or LE confirmation out yet that states he is the father of either or both of the younger two- only that he helped raise Cherish from the age of 10 months.

Smith's criminal record is -unbelievable-! Everything from burglary to bad checks to cocaine to child rape.. it goes on and on.

One thing that startled me a bit was that in 2008, he was charged with "child neglect".

I sincerely hope he hasn't any children of his own... :( Or maybe he'd found some other dumb cluck, one who let him look after her kids (badly)?

Smith's criminal record is -unbelievable-! Everything from burglary to bad checks to cocaine to child rape.. it goes on and on.

One thing that startled me a bit was that in 2008, he was charged with "child neglect".

I sincerely hope he hasn't any children of his own... :( Or maybe he'd found some other dumb cluck, one who let him look after her kids (badly)?

Actually, he has an ex-wife whose 16-year-old daughter is missing.

Okay I finally went back and looked at this- the dispatch log
it's still not really a good thing, in retrospect, but it states pg 1-
23:19:48
CMP ADVS Male took Daugh to dressing room twice

Took TO
where did this took her IN the dressing room come from???

Judging by this, I don't think he went into the dressing room WITH her...which is a bit of a relief. But I am betting he was wanting to!! Still a bit suss that he took her to the dressing rooms at all...he is a stranger.

This should have had her worried alone, but what blows my mind is the fact that an old male stranger wants to buy your 8 year old daughter high heels and you don't run for the hills!!!! that is very very creepy

I said it before, but I think mum and this guy had a bit of a flirtation either prior or at the dollar shop, he flattered her (all the while wanting the daughter) and it has gone from there...I don't think she thought he was a family man, I think she thought he was cracking on (aussie slang) to her and she thought she'd use him.......just a feeling, also her being an ex dancer and being use to getting things from men for her looks/body whatever. From what I have seen she looks quite attractive.

In a silly way I think that is why she hasn't seen the signs he was after her child daughter, because she thought he was attracted to her. Just my thoughts..but something isn't adding up.

I read he had a 20 yr old son and an ex wife... lemme find it..

Has there been any mention of Donald James Smith's father? Per property records, I see his mother has a different last name.
I wonder if he is native to the Jax area.
I am curious as to his background, previous to the 1977 charges. What 'made' this man the sicko he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx