GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Florida until I was 8. I was born on December 24th, like Cherish. My Mom was incredibly INCREDIBLY gullible, naive and childish as a mother and a woman. We were "down on our luck" my entire youth. My mom still apologizes for her mistakes decades later. The things that 'could' have happened leaving me with this person or moving in with that person... I can see this exact situation happening in my childhood. Mom meets a man with 'promises' of this or that. Seems harmless to her. It's only by chance that one of these men were not a repeat sex 'offender', that I know of.

However, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, if anything HAD happened to me, my mom would have died of guilt. I am an only child and Mom would've given up with nothing left to live for.

Cherish's mom has two little ones to live for. The very best thing she could do at this point is to educate other naive mothers about the dangers to children, the tragic possibilities due to the immaturity of parents, awareness, knowledge, etc. but she can't/won't do that when she knows the majority blames her for Cherish's murder.

She must be grieving. She must hate herself right now. I CANNOT pass judgement until she proves to be a terrible mother who knowingly allowed Cherish's murder to happen.

BBM:

And she can't do this until she becomes educated herself. Cut it any way you want...this woman handed her child over to this man on a silver platter.

Does a live in boyfriend technically qualify him as a step-father? I'm not trying to be snarky, at all. We just really have no idea what capacity he was a "father" figure to her. I know he's been around for years, but he seems a bit shady in all this too. In my opinion. (To be clear, I'm not implying he is a person of interest or anything.)

Oh, and yes...of course those little ones are victims. I can't imagine having to grow up knowing how their sister passed. Knowing the mother's actions and inaction. On top of that, they will grow up without Cherish :(

The mother and the boyfriend have been together for seven-ish years. He would have been a father figure to Cherish.

For me, if there is a boyfriend in the house I consider that a step-parent. It's just easier when I am speaking about somebody rather than referring to the guy as the mom's boyfriend.

For what it's worth I'm not defending Mom's actions. I'm not "ok" with them.

I'm just saying that per WS ToS, I'm pretty sure she still is considered a victim at this time, and even if she wasn't I'm pretty sure the egregious name-calling isn't allowed.

The mother is getting far more rage/sleuthing than the actual accused/arrested murderer is.

We are all just trying to understand the mother's actions. It's way out of the norm for a mother to behave like this or make the the types of choices she did. We all know what perverts do, but it's rare to hear of a mother making these types of choices.

Okay I finally went back and looked at this- the dispatch log
it's still not really a good thing, in retrospect, but it states pg 1-
23:19:48
CMP ADVS Male took Daugh to dressing room twice

Took TO
where did this took her IN the dressing room come from???

And letting a "stranger" take your daughter to the dressing room is ok? I think absolutely not. Take her to the next aisle? Nope. Take her to the end of the rack? Nope.

What? All of the vacation pics I EVER saw of Charish, she was with her FATHER.

Ah yes. She didn't know her bio dad til she was 3, as he didn't know he had a child.. I forgot about the vacations. My bad. Thanks for the correction.

I honestly had no idea there were still places that don't recognise defacto/common law marriage. Still, IMO, a man who acts as a husband and father deserves more than "live in boyfriend", generally speaking.

Ah yes. She didn't know her bio dad til she was 3, as he didn't know he had a child.. I forgot about the vacations. My bad. Thanks for the correction.

I honestly had no idea there were still places that don't recognise defacto/common law marriage. Still, IMO, a man who acts as a husband and father deserves more than "live in boyfriend", generally speaking.

I've seen no evidence/comments about what kind of father or boyfriend he was.

I wonder how much child support mom was getting from bio dad?

It came from a newspaper article posted on page 4 or 5. http://www.news4jax.com/funeral-ser...amily/-/475982/20725544/-/c8hpdc/-/index.html

There. Even if he took her to the dressing room and not in that still isn't good. Why didn't the mom go along with them?

Also IMO step father implies someone who is married to that person but I can see it both ways

re: stepfather
It does imply that there is a marriage but how the heck do I know if people are married, commonlaw or dating? I'm speaking about people I encounter in everyday life such as parents on my kid's soccer team.

And even if he took her to the dressing room. How many think this sick pervert just stood outside waiting patiently. Not saying anything? Or doing anything?

I lived in Florida until I was 8. I was born on December 24th, like Cherish. My Mom was incredibly INCREDIBLY gullible, naive and childish as a mother and a woman. We were "down on our luck" my entire youth. My mom still apologizes for her mistakes decades later. The things that 'could' have happened leaving me with this person or moving in with that person... I can see this exact situation happening in my childhood. Mom meets a man with 'promises' of this or that. Seems harmless to her. It's only by chance that one of these men were not a repeat sex 'offender', that I know of.

However, I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, if anything HAD happened to me, my mom would have died of guilt. I am an only child and Mom would've given up with nothing left to live for.

Cherish's mom has two little ones to live for. The very best thing she could do at this point is to educate other naive mothers about the dangers to children, the tragic possibilities due to the immaturity of parents, awareness, knowledge, etc. but she can't/won't do that when she knows the majority blames her for Cherish's murder.

She must be grieving. She must hate herself right now. I CANNOT pass judgement until she proves to be a terrible mother who knowingly allowed Cherish's murder to happen.

BBM:

And she can't do this until she becomes educated herself. Cut it any way you want...this woman handed her child over to this man on a silver platter.

The very best things for her to do for those 2 girls is to tell the whole truth, take the penalty, relinquish her rights and give them a life that they deserve- with people who can handle all that comes with being a responsible parent.

That is the best education and deterrent for others: what happens to you when you do not protect your kids.

For what it's worth I'm not defending Mom's actions. I'm not "ok" with them.

I'm just saying that per WS ToS, I'm pretty sure she still is considered a victim at this time, and even if she wasn't I'm pretty sure the egregious name-calling isn't allowed.

The mother is getting far more rage/sleuthing than the actual accused/arrested murderer is.

My post wasn't actually directed at anyone in particular--fer realz! I didn't see your post till after I posted...I can see now how it looks like it is though! :seeya:

I agree, according to TOS there's actually NEVER any name calling. Even against Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias. Sigh.

I haven't seen any real 'sleuthing' of mom. I've seen (and have participated) in discussion of what has been reported in the MSM regarding the mother and speculated from those facts reported. I thought that was allowed since its relevant to the case and reported in the MSM and linkable.

I think the mother is getting more rage because we know he was a convicted pedo and he did exactly what people expected him to do. We're disgusted, but...no surprise there.

The parent's #1 job is to protect her kids. And she handed hers to a stranger. In multiple ways over several hours. It goes against what most of us feel is every instinct we have. And what's really chapping a lot of our hineys is she says he gave her a creepy vibe from him. But still, she handed her over anyway.

:seeya:

re: stepfather
It does imply that there is a marriage but how the heck do I know if people are married, commonlaw or dating? I'm speaking about people I encounter in everyday life such as parents on my kid's soccer team.

Don't have a clue!! I have a 3 year old. I'm a anti social parent! Lol

And letting a "stranger" take your daughter to the dressing room is ok? I think absolutely not. Take her to the next aisle? Nope. Take her to the end of the rack? Nope.

with all due respect, I did not say it was 'okay'...none of of this sordid affair is.... the dispatch log varied from what was in MSM and I did not know if I had missed additional clarification from LE as to that particular item

And even if he took her to the dressing room. How many think this sick pervert just stood outside waiting patiently. Not saying anything? Or doing anything?

This is another one of the new tid bits of information that has floored me. Not once, but twice he took her to the dressing room. Why oh why did mom allow it once, and then twice?

:banghead:

I can't even begin to say anything about the mom and her allowing a stranger to be in a dressing room with her child. (but i sure wonder if any of his ummm "dna" was found in the dressing room, the clothing tried on or in the trash).

Hubby and I babysat 3 children (about the ages of Cherish and her siblings) over night because their mom got suddenly ill. These are kids that are like grandkids to us and have known for years. When bathtime came, I ran their water, and sent them in there ALONE. They forgot to bring clothes in the bathroom with them so I handed to the kids (who were wrapped in towels) thru the door without looking. I cracked the door, stuck my hand holding the clothes in them thru a small crack in the door and I was behind the door. I NEVER want to put myself or them in a situation that could ever be interpreted badly or misconstrued. I protected their privacy!

So I have NO idea WTH mom was thinking or why she would have allowed a stranger who creeped her out alone with her innocent child. This is REALLY, REALLY looking bad for RP. It honestly looks like she did not care or even enabled the situation. I'm going to shut up now cuz I respect WS, TOS and my friends here to even say any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx