GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The May 2009 report is especially enlightening regarding mental health issues/diagnosis.

Cherish's stepmom is posting on the official FB page if anyone is interested.

Florida child welfare investigators were called five times to the home where Cherish Perrywinkle lived before the 8-year-old was abducted and killed in June.

The report notes that Perrywinkle broke a plate over the head of someone whose name was redacted. She also accuses the person of sexually molesting Cherish, of which no evidence was presented.

The report notes the mother is prescribed medication but refuses to take it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/dcf-re...ions/-/475880/21233306/-/6d5wmbz/-/index.html

ETA: seems to me- anytime she is accused- it is always someone else's fault.

Predator or not, was the mother's responibility to protect her and she didnt...Pray the remaining children are moved...Havent read the entire thread so maybe they have been..Don't have much sympathy for the so called mom .....God Bless the beautiful child..

I cannot believe they spelled RPs name 2 different ways within the same article...OT--but *really*? Cherish's story deserves better reporting than this MOO

After reading the DCF reports I'm convinced Rayne allowed Cherish to go with Donald Smith. She has a history of neglect and expecting Cherish's safety to be other people's problem.

That poor child. I bet her own internal sense of danger was completely broken. She grew up seeing Rayne make false allegations to serve her own agenda, watched actual abuse get lied about or excused by DCF, was left at daycares, homeless shelters and (from what I recall) school when Rayne couldn't bothered to remember to get her. In Cherish's world other adults were responsible and took care of her and Rayne's reality wasn't trustworthy.

She was the perfect victim.

After reading the DCF reports I'm convinced Rayne allowed Cherish to go with Donald Smith. She has a history of neglect and expecting Cherish's safety to be other people's problem.

That poor child. I bet her own internal sense of danger was completely broken. She grew up seeing Rayne make false allegations to serve her own agenda, watched actual abuse get lied about or excused by DCF, was left at daycares, homeless shelters and (from what I recall) school when Rayne couldn't bothered to remember to get her. In Cherish's world other adults were responsible and took care of her and Rayne's reality wasn't trustworthy.

She was the perfect victim.

I'm starting to think that she more than just allowed it ...

Florida child welfare investigators were called five times to the home where Cherish Perrywinkle lived before the 8-year-old was abducted and killed in June.

The report notes that Perrywinkle broke a plate over the head of someone whose name was redacted. She also accuses the person of sexually molesting Cherish, of which no evidence was presented.

The report notes the mother is prescribed medication but refuses to take it.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/dcf-re...ions/-/475880/21233306/-/6d5wmbz/-/index.html

ETA: seems to me- anytime she is accused- it is always someone else's fault.

Sooo... either she used her daughter to get back at people she was mad at and made up false molestation charges and then just handed her daughter over when a real molester showed up... or she knew or believed that poor Cherish had already been victimized by a child molester at least once and yet instead of protecting her she just handed her over when another child molester showed up...

Fer fig's sake...

I haven't heard anybody referred to as "paramour" in quite a while.
:floorlaugh:

Indeed. Along with "knave," "rogue," "cad" and "bla'guard." Makes him sound more of a loveable, occasionally wayward highwayman than the worrying character he seems to be from other of these reports.

As a catalogue of possible abuse, these seem mild compared to some of the others that crop up here -- what jumps out at me is RPs self-involvement and seemingly impaired judgement, hallmarks of the tragic events to come.

JMO,

s

i googled "dcf" &"paramour".... apparently it's normal talk for them?!

How very strange. I have to talk to the girls' caseworker today and I'm going to ask if they do it to and if so WHY.

Quoting myself here. I can't say that the paramour thing is #regional but I asked the girls' caseworker and a local JDR judge (he's married to a good friend) and neither of them have ever seen/used it. The CW said her office usually used "cohabiting partner" in their reports.

Quoting myself here. I can't say that the paramour thing is #regional but I asked the girls' caseworker and a local JDR judge (he's married to a good friend) and neither of them have ever seen/used it. The CW said her office usually used "cohabiting partner" in their reports.

When i was investigated by dcf due to my ex burning up their phone lines, they used this term about my boyfriend. I personally think it is used when a cw wants to give the appearance of something 'hinky' because in the same investigation, one cw used paramour, and the second used live in partner. The first cw (paramour cw use) wrote negative about me and was the cw with initial contact to my ex, the other one had initial contact with me.

But that is my opinion, I think cw's use the term paramour to create a sense of something illicit if you kwim?

They would not be able to use "co-habitating" if she was receiving TANF, and/or she denied he lived with her.

The more relevant terms, such as Loser, Scum, Sperm Donor, Air Waster and Leech are not allowed to be used on those forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder