Identified! FL - Clermont, WhtFem, 18-25, in woods, Apr'14 - Cheri Houston

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What do you guys think about them only showing one of the tattoos? It would be helpful to show both. Maybe she had damage to her body near the other tattoo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered about why only the one tattoo also and figured there might be wounds near it.

With all those evidence markers on that path/road in the video, could she have been bleeding and someone carried her back there? They said it was a popular hangout or similar in one video today.

The Avicii song "Wake me up" is the song with the triangle tattoo's. The song came out June 17th 2013. Maybe that'll help us figure out who this could be since the tattoo idea is fairly new.

Eta: The video for the song was released July 28th 2013

You might be onto something, Em. The song was introduced in 2013 at the Ultra Music Festival and perhaps she attended the festival? Miami, FL is only 4 hours away.

Ultra Music Festival (UMF) is an annual outdoor electronic music festival that occurs in March in the city of Miami, Florida, United States. The festival coincides with the annual Winter Music Conference, also held in Miami

In 2014, the festival will return to a one-weekend format, taking place on Friday, March 28 through Sunday March 30th.

Wake Me Up (Avicii song)

Avicii introduced "Wake Me Up!" for the first time live on stage at the Ultra Music Festival in Miami. The experimental rendering (it was accompanied by a live band with instruments and vocalists, including Blacc) reportedly confused and angered a section of the electronic dance festival community.

Wake Me Up (Avicii song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even though they believe this person is over 18, you just never really know. So here are some missing children.

Ericka Boehringer
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229813/1

Victoria Martin
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229998/1

Desiree Gooch
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229808/1

Shirley Rooney
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1228993/1

Lacey Dewent...Says she is a 14 year old girl with a 26 year old male and they may be traveling to Florida.
http://krqe.com/2014/04/01/police-search-for-missing-teen/

I wonder if the assumption she is 18 or older has to do with the tattoos.

This case reminds me of the young lady that was found dead on top of the train a few months back. She had a large tattoo on her back. Several of us worked on finding her identity. It turned out she hadn't been reported missing yet.

I have a feeling this young lady hasn't been reported yet either.

This case reminds me of the young lady that was found dead on top of the train a few months back. She had a large tattoo on her back. Several of us worked on finding her identity. It turned out she hadn't been reported missing yet.

I have a feeling this young lady hasn't been reported yet either.

Yes. I agree. Not reported yet for whatever reason. Family doesn't realize she is missing. Killer is also one who would be responsible to report her missing. It has only been 24 hours since she was murdered so she could be anyone.

Legal age for tats in FL is 16 years old.

The other tattoo is located on the woman's left shoulder, reading "What nourishes me also destroys me."

RSBM

I'd put money in this being related to an eating disorder.

I doubt this is the missing woman from Citrus County. There are a lot if more remote places much closer than this. The Ocala National Forest is right there.

The other tattoo is located on the woman's left shoulder, reading "What nourishes me also destroys me."

RSBM

Or drugs. Angelina Jolie has the same tattoo, supposedly related to her heroin use.

RSBM

Yup. I definitely agree with it being related to an E.D. Unfortunately, those type of tattoo's are popular within the "pro -ana" or "thin-spo" groups. I've seen that particular quote on a number of thin-spo pages and pro-ana pages throughout the years and have also seen pics of anorexic women who have the exact same tat. It is quite sad.

The young lady apparently had difficulties in the past...

CCSO Cheri Amber Houston, 23; terroristic threats
CCSO Cheri Amber Houston, 24; loitering or prowling
CCSO Cheri Amber Houston, 24; disorderly conduct
CCSO Cheri Amber Houston, 26; felony VOP

I'm going to guess that she's a domestic violence victim and that her partner is well aware she's missing because he's the one who put her there.

My son, Eric Lee Franks, has been missing for 3 years. Our family did not report him missing for a few months for a reason. He had stated that he was moving to a rural area with poor reception, so voice mails left for him were answered with emails. After we stopped receiving emails, we got concerned and starting calling other contacts. This led to reporting him missing. We later found out from police that someone had Eric's phone, so that explained the emails. We even received an email supposedly from Eric about 8 months after he vanished. We responded with "we won't have the police stop looking for you until we HEAR YOUR VOICE". Of course, the emails stopped! By the way, that last email came the day after family posed on Facebook that the police were involved. The email gave a phone # never set up and a message obviously meant to make us believe we didn't need to keep searching for answers!

My son, Eric Lee Franks, has been missing for 3 years. Our family did not report him missing for a few months for a reason. He had stated that he was moving to a rural area with poor reception, so voice mails left for him were answered with emails. After we stopped receiving emails, we got concerned and starting calling other contacts. This led to reporting him missing. We later found out from police that someone had Eric's phone, so that explained the emails. We even received an email supposedly from Eric about 8 months after he vanished. We responded with "we won't have the police stop looking for you until we HEAR YOUR VOICE". Of course, the emails stopped! By the way, that last email came the day after family posed on Facebook that the police were involved. The email gave a phone # never set up and a message obviously meant to make us believe we didn't need to keep searching for answers!

I am sorry about your son. I hope you can find some answers too. 2 people I've known are missing persons, they have been for decades now. It's hard when you don't know what happened to them.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back