FL - Collin Griffith, 17, stabs mother to death 1 year after fatally shooting father - Sep. 11, 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep. His dad abused him, and his mom didn’t protect him. He was severely traumatized and full of rage at both of them, it sounds like. If this is the case, it’s no wonder he said he would kill her. He wouldn’t have been able to understand the difficulty victims of DV have when trying to get away, and possibly blamed her.
Who knows who else he might blame if ever let out of jail/prison.

I am thinking the Menendez bros....not sure if we will ever know what the father was doing...and C is being presented as simply bad but maybe there is a back story... however who to believe? And what does society do with people this angry and violent?

lock 'em up and throw away the key

Murdering both parents is just so extreme that I wonder what he was like as a child and preteen and what kinds of evaluations and diagnoses he received over the years.

Did his mother and grandmother believe he was innocent of murdering his father, or did they live in fear of him?
I believe that his mother feared him - and that was why she gave him expensive gifts and holidays, in the (forlorn) hope that she would then be safe from him.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back