FL - Coralrose Fullwood, 6, found murdered, North Port, 17 Sept 2006

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
no1noz Posted 06 January 2007 07:56 AM Hide Post

I FULLY appreciate she is hurting. SHE neeeds to understand that I AM TOO. Alhough Coralrose was her niece, SHE WAS MY DAUGHTER. The fact that her niece was murdered does not give her permission to demand I do what she wants me to, even if it is something I am not comfortable with. Like speaking to the media. It was only after she told me I HAD TO SPEAK TO THEM BECAUSE HER NIECE DIED that I tried to explain that although she is hurting a niece os different from a daughter. She did not wish to hear that and so here we are. This all less than 2 weeks after Marci told me to get over it.

Again I will state I KNOW SHE IS HURTING. I KNOW SHE LOVED CORALROSE. but so am I. Coralrose was MY daughter. I am the one that carried her. I am the one that breast fed her. I am the one that lived on applesauce and oatmeal and water for a week to prove to the doctor that she was allergic to the breast milk it self and not something I was eating. I am the one that cleaned her skinned knees. I am the one that rocked her when she cried. I am the one that spoke to teachers about a myriad of issues. That was me. She was my daughter. and when Marci chooses to look beyond her own grief, I will be here. She is my sister.

NORTH PORT - It's the shocking murder that's gripped this rural city in the southern tip of Sarasota County.

Coralrose Fullwood was murdered last fall, and now FOX 13 News has learned the 6-year-old girl was also raped.

"We now have forensics evidence indicating a sexual battery did in fact occur," said North Port police chief Terry Lewis.

Lewis also says her killer didn't act alone.

"Physical evidence at the scene leads us to believe more than one person was involved in this incident," he said.

That involvement could have been just knowledge of the crime, or much more.

A Florida Department of Law Enforcement profile leads detectives to believe the killer is a white male who was an acquaintance, or had some knowledge of Coralrose, and may have been familiar in the neighborhood.

Chief Lewis says some key evidence recovered is not linked to the family.

"We now have a DNA profile on a non-family member as being involved in this crime," Chief Lewis said.

Lewis wouldn't say what the DNA was, and he also still refuses to rule out any suspects—including Ellen Fullwood, who attended the today's press briefing, but refused to answer any questions about her daughter's murder afterwards.

However, she has quietly shared her anguish and regret on an internet bulletin board, saying:

"I will state here (and anywhere else) I truly had no part in my dtr's (sic) death. No knowledge of what happened. And no prior knowledge of the computer activities Dale was into. If I had known about it I wuld (sic) have thrown him out. Period. Those who know me, know that the guilt that I feel because I did not know and had i (sic) known she might still be here is beyond my ability to express in words."

Her estranged husband, Dale Fullwood, was not present.

He is free on bond and facing trial this summer on an unrelated case involving child *advertiser censored* on his computer.

The couple is now lives separately in Lee County.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/myfox/...n=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Ok so Dale was into child *advertiser censored* and worked as a bartender. What if he had a customer that was also into child *advertiser censored* and they would share their *advertiser censored*? What if Dale gets off on watching a child get raped? What if he set it up with another guy to maybe film it? The guy could have left his DNA on coral rose and none would be found from Dale. Dale could have also been paid by the pedophile. Heck the mother could also have been in on it for financial reasons.

packerdog said:
Ok so Dale was into child *advertiser censored* and worked as a bartender. What if he had a customer that was also into child *advertiser censored* and they would share their *advertiser censored*? What if Dale gets off on watching a child get raped? What if he set it up with another guy to maybe film it? The guy could have left his DNA on coral rose and none would be found from Dale. Dale could have also been paid by the pedophile. Heck the mother could also have been in on it for financial reasons.
I have a feeling this is likely close to the truth. (Though I don't think the mom was involved.) Makes me sick!

Packerdog, I agree with your opinion of the father but I'm with Sheromom on the mother. I have watched this case from the beginning even though I haven't posted on this thread till recently. I really believe she had no idea about the husband.

How could the father be both evil and stupid? If he willingly participated in some sort of rape of his own daughter, how in the heck did he think he was going to get away with it? I would be more inclined to think it was some people who Dale shared an interest in child *advertiser censored* with and who perhaps followed him home that night, and crept into the house after Dale and everyone else were in bed. Coral Rose probably recognized them as her Dad's friends, and willingly went with them. I hope everyone involved with harming this child rots in Hell.

strach304 said:
Packerdog, I agree with your opinion of the father but I'm with Sheromom on the mother. I have watched this case from the beginning even though I haven't posted on this thread till recently. I really believe she had no idea about the husband.

Stratch, I guess the mother might have been blind to it all including her husbands interest in child *advertiser censored*. I just think the dad is connected some way because he had the child *advertiser censored* on his computer and his daughter was murdered and was sexually asaulted. I guess I just don't believe in those kind of coincidences.

Reannan said:
How could the father be both evil and stupid? If he willingly participated in some sort of rape of his own daughter, how in the heck did he think he was going to get away with it? I would be more inclined to think it was some people who Dale shared an interest in child *advertiser censored* with and who perhaps followed him home that night, and crept into the house after Dale and everyone else were in bed. Coral Rose probably recognized them as her Dad's friends, and willingly went with them. I hope everyone involved with harming this child rots in Hell.

Hi Reannan, It's unfortunate but true that there are alot of evil and stupid people out there. Hopefully most get caught.

packerdog said:
Stratch, I guess the mother might have been blind to it all including her husbands interest in child *advertiser censored*. I just think the dad is connected some way because he had the child *advertiser censored* on his computer and his daughter was murdered and was sexually asaulted. I guess I just don't believe in those kind of coincidences.

Was Coralrose sexually assaulted? I think I remember reading that she was not.

ETA: I need to read everything before I post. It is odd that they come out with her being raped now after initial reports said no sexual assault.

I too believe the mother was blind to it all. I'm on the fence about the father but tend to belive he had something to do with it.

I am still having a problem with the first report---NO SEXUAL ASSAULT--- and now we have she was raped, and more than one person was involved---if only by knowledge ? What is going on with L/E here? was it a game to state therewas no assault to begin with>? hoping for what?:banghead: :banghead:

twinkiesmom said:
A rape doesn't have to involve intercourse.
I understand that- but now they are saying dna that doesnt involve family--- I get the point- just makes me angry--if there was no PYHSICAL evidence of sexual assault- I understand, but then perhaps, wait for the forensic eveidence before you state there was NO SEXUAL ASSAULT- as they did to begin with

In this case someone put Coralrose in proximity to child *advertiser censored*/pedophiles. Who was that, oh yeah, her father.

Draw any conclusion you wish. And sexual abuse doesn't always include intercourse but it is sexual abuse.

Ellen Fullwood herself has more than incriminated her husband with her running commentary on a public message board. I truly have to question her intentions as she claims to want to have no contact with reporters - yet the message board is for a local newspaper. :confused:

I think law enforcement knew what they were doing. They divulged that there was no trauma from the autopsy. They were leaving Dale at loose ends while they watched him and followed up with the DNA analysis. If he gave the pedophile access to CoralRose, he's just as guilty as the DNA donor.

They haven't divulged all the trace evidence in this case...we don't know what else they're hanging on to. The fact that they're saying two suspects, and family's not excluded is telling.

My previous post was in no way minimizing the extent of the violation. Violation is violation.

It would seem to me that if Dale was both into child *advertiser censored* and was molesting (or pimping out) his own kids, that the other kids would have been subjected to similar treatment. That's not a guarantee, of course, but if police can tie him to incidents with his other kids, that's very damning.

My gut tells me his foray into CP was recent, and the older children were too old to be groomed. You have to think the 6-year-old was most vulnerable.

<<Ellen Fullwood herself has more than incriminated her husband with her running commentary on a public message board.>>

I think she feels very vulnerable to criticism because of the condition of her house, her spouse's activities, and the fact she is a member of a religious minority in a Bible Belt state.

twinkiesmom said:
<<Ellen Fullwood herself has more than incriminated her husband with her running commentary on a public message board.>>

I think she feels very vulnerable to criticism because of the condition of her house, her spouse's activities, and the fact she is a member of a religious minority in a Bible Belt state.
Yes; and I also think she hopes to gain some community support in this way.

She doesn't come off like a Patsy trolling for sympathy. She just wants people to understand she didn't know.

I think the police even know that she's innocent. I think DCF is hanging on to the kids until there's an arrest in this case or she's officially cleared. I wish they'd remove the supervised visitation so at least she could stay in her parents' home with her kids. As it is now, she has to step outside the house if the grandparent present has to use the bathroom.

If she's still working as a speech therapist, isn't she alone with others' children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back