FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Booking Sheet - Case 2020CF005654A000XX.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 28

Attachments

• Booking Sheet - Case 2020CF005657A000XX RW.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 24

Attachments

• Booking Sheet - Case 2020CF005655A000XX MW.pdf
    916.3 KB · Views: 24
Out of the whole rotten lot, Robert Wiggins is the only one that claims to be employed (Groveworker) and listed the name of his employer.

Thanks for links/uploads.

Edn3sBqXsAYqqPt

Jennifer Holton FOX 13

@jennholtonFOX

A HISTORY OF VIOLENCE: Below are just six of TJ Wiggins mugshots. Seen here from age 17-26, but he was first arrested at age 12. His first appearance for the #Frostproof murders is at 1 PM today.

Cold, mean eyes. Likely something broken in him long ago.

Would you say no to him? I sure wouldn't...he's obviously an in control of anyone and everyone around him person and look what might happen if you don't do what he says.

I wouldn't. But I wouldn't have to. I have grandchildren now, but I would have never been with a man like him and I certainly wouldn't have allowed a man like him around my children.

And had my brother been like him, I wouldn't have been around my brother.

His brother and his girlfriend made the choice to be around him, to weave their lives with his. And they need to pay the price for their choices.

‘Killed over a truck’: How Frostproof ‘massacre’ suspect, victim knew each other | WFLA

Rollins’ mother says she’s known Wiggins since he was a child.

“I worked at the school, many, many years when those kids were very young and I know them personally. I know their mom, their dad. I know the whole history, I know it all,” said Dottie Payton who says Wiggins was known to have a rough reputation.

“He was always a rough kid. He was always in trouble,” said Payton.

I am sure that being a small town where everyone knows each other and families that these victims maybe we're never in the Wiggins circle but they sure knew of his reputation.

JMO I wonder if when DT arrived he had time to tell Kevin and Brandon of the DG encounter with JW?
Probably not enough time. As Sheriff Judd stated it was dark and Brandon stepped out to shine light to see who was pulling up on them.

Thank you @lisaNYC , that was quite a read.

I have to wonder why Wiggins found the need to place Damion in the back of a truck while leaving the others on the ground where they fell?

I’m sure LE has or will find the pieces of that gun that were thrown out. That’s a new reveal too as initially we were told they went to an “undisclosed location” to strip the gun. My guess is the sheriff kept those cards close to keep anyone from finding the weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader