GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU law professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know this for a fact but imo, a dentist's office (especially one w / hi tech
machinery,) would be a perfect place to launder some money. Especially when the one keeping the books is....... our favorite MIL.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I've thought this from the beginning. Digging into WA's financials because of all of the child support/alimony stuff would very likely lead to financial information the entire family didn't want let out of the bag. IMO

I don't know this for a fact but imo, a dentist's office (especially one w / hi tech
machinery,) would be a perfect place to launder some money. Especially when the one keeping the books is....... our favorite MIL.

Good thinking, Razz. Wonder if SG and LR were patients at the Smile Center, or whatever the name is? The prices of those crowns and veneers certainly add up and I know that for a fact! The bookkeeper could definitely "rearrange" the numbers.

IMHO

Guess we can't expect additional arrests until then?

Not necessarily. I believe there can be other arrests before the next grand jury, especially if LE's hand is forced so-to-speak. There just can't be any first degree murder charges brought against the other players, but a grand jury is not needed to charge them with lesser offenses.

Lol. Did you notice how Garcia was looking at the atm very closely while Luis was conducting business. Lol.

2 broke thieves salivating for the murder payout via a atm transaction. Lol

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Good thinking, Razz. Wonder if SG and LR were patients at the Smile Center, or whatever the name is? The prices of those crowns and veneers certainly add up and I know that for a fact! The bookkeeper could definitely "rearrange" the numbers.

IMHO

But isn't the whole point to launder money in so it's clean going out? The Adelson's didn't need to launder dirty money they received; but rather, just needed to pay out money to become dirty. So it seems they could have trickled their own cash out in small amounts without having to use the dental business? Don't know enough about it. That reminds me I need to binge watch Breaking Bad again :innocent::cool:

Not necessarily. I believe there can be other arrests before the next grand jury, especially if LE's hand is forced so-to-speak. There just can't be any first degree murder charges brought against the other players, but a grand jury is not needed to charge them with lesser offenses.

They arrested Garcia for first-degree murder first, then the Grand Jury indicted him. No reason that can't happen again with others. But I doubt it happens before August.
I think they're probably working on nailing down a bulletproof case so they won't have to give bond to them once arrested. There's a very real flight risk with the other suspects. They are surely under surveillance now but the state doesn't want to pay for that for years while they're awaiting trial. Better to lock them up once and for all, at the same time.
Certainly everyone involved knows their arrest is imminent. And if they are reading the case against Garcia and Rivera, certainly they're realizing that their goose is totally cooked, that LE worked this hard. Family dinners must be awkward.

So it seems they could have trickled their own cash out in small amounts without having to use the dental business?
I'm sure this is right.

But isn't the whole point to launder money in so it's clean going out? The Adelson's didn't need to launder dirty money they received; but rather, just needed to pay out money to become dirty. So it seems they could have trickled their own cash out in small amounts without having to use the dental business? Don't know enough about it. That reminds me I need to binge watch Breaking Bad again :innocent::cool:
Sorry. Laundering was not the right term. Say you buy a big machine and indicate it cost the office $200,000. But actually the machine only cost you $150,000. $50,000 right there with no one the wiser. All covered in the books. No need to trickle out cash.

Sorry. Laundering was not the right term. Say you buy a big machine and indicate it cost the office $200,000. But actually the machine only cost you $150,000. $50,000 right there with no one the wiser. All covered in the books. No need to trickle out cash.

Aha! Understood. Thanks!

Daun Certainly everyone involved knows their arrest is imminent. And if they are reading the case against Garcia and Rivera said:
Family dinners must be awkward.[/B]

(RSBM)
(BBM)

I bet Lol!!!!!

Absolutely. I've thought this from the beginning. Digging into WA's financials because of all of the child support/alimony stuff would very likely lead to financial information the entire family didn't want let out of the bag. IMO

There you go....keep going there. Also keep in mind, there is also the part about what's NOT included in WA's financial affidavit that could make it false. An officer of the court filing a false affidavit has HUGE consequences for her own legal career. That shrine the Adelsons want to keep adding to for their special daughter's accomplishments would suddenly become small, maybe not even necessary, if she lost her right to practice law.

Dan was known to investigate all sorts of criminal cases during his career. Do any of us, for one second, think Dan strikes us as the type of guy that would skip his homework on his own personal case? Not me. Not, the one that involves Dan's own children and is more important over any other case in his lifetime? Not with how heavy and volital their divorce case was and STILL IS, in my humble opinion. Does anyone think Dan, a man with a phenominal following in his field (because of his legal abilities) would risk his own career accusing someone of something that is false? I don't . IMHO, Dan found something, knew something and had to have the Adelson's records to "officially, legally" prove WA financial affidavit was false. Any falsehoods not reported by WA would be things (accounts, cash or other assets) she received from her parents and the dental practice. Those records would show the transactions to WA...they are the link for any false affidavit that doesn't report these gifts. Those records would either clearly show checks written to WA (or to cash) endorsed by WA or show for deposit only into something for WA. Those records would either show those past transactions/transfers or other ways to give her money.

Or those records would be up for Dan and a forscenic accountant (not really necessary w/Dan's skill set) to show where those transactions were "hidden" and where they could be found that WA may have "hidden" from the court and Dan Markel on her financial affidavit. IMHO, there is also the possibility that the Adelsons never thought in a million years when (and if) they dispersed these hidden assets that they would be subject to their daughter's future divorce proceedings. They could be right there out in the open in the copies of the business checks. However, the Adelsons complying and providing their records to Dan's Request for Production could single handedly KILL Wendi Adelson's legal career if they knew or thought she lied and filed a false instrument in the Court. Especially since WA isn't just a regular divorcing woman filing a false instrument. Which would have pretty big legal consequences for regular people. It is the only offense in family law that doesn't have a statute of limitations on the criminal act. Legally WA, herself is considered an Officer of the court and is expected to uphold the law, NOT BREAK IT. The Adelsons would know/would have known the Request for Production was because Dan believed Wendi lied on her financial affidavit. It wouldn't be hard for them to figure out if she did or didn't lie. If she did, Wendi could have stopped the whole thing by Amending her Financial Affidavit to include that which Dan thought she hid. If she hid more than Dan even realized, then she too could have added those things to it; then they she could have moved forward to do things the right legal way by claiming everything and redoing their Marriage Settlement Agreement terms. side note- Maybe not equitable distribution terms, because I think there may be a couple of rules that once that part is done it is hard to go back and unsell a house or unsell other items, you get the point and a family attorney could go over this part to answer specifics.

Of course there is also the possibility that there were/are many more rules the Adelsons were willing to break during the course of their lifetime, their practice etc. I am not one to think some square upstanding citizens just all of the sudden decide the first law or rule they are going to break in their life is coming up with the idea to murder their own granchilden's Father. Especially when at ANY time the Adelsons could have stopped this murder and called the police or Dan and warned him what they had put in motion. The Adelsons could have warned Dan ANY one of those days in June or July. They could have even called Dan the day after they realized he still had a chance to live, because Lewis and Garcia fell in a ravine and their grandsons were going to sleep in Dan's house that Thursday, they didn't call him. They didn't call him that morning either. They makes their evil hit home, so many chances to stop what they put in motion. So many times they didn't stop it. They are just buckling down and keeping that evil going as long as they can. I think about these things when I drive by Dan's house and no longer see him in his driveway with his two boys. I think about Dan in his garage and how scary that must have been for him that day. I don't know how the Adelson's look their grandchildren in the eye, knowing what they are responsible for doing to Dan, their former son in law that gave them those sunshines.

I hope WS helps LE and the SAO find absolutely everything they need to put this people not in the jail , but under it. The Adlesons are a "special" kind of wicked. That includes WA , because she now can't say she doesn't know what her family did to the Father of her own children. WA is definitely related and a part of an evil family for keeping her mouth shut. If someone did this to my own children's father I would not shut up about it, family members of mine or not. WA was/is supposed to uphold the law. I also see the incredible irony in this family. It's was/is WA life's work, human rights human trafficking. Do the Adelsons even remember they are all are so proud of Wendi Adelson and what helped make her special . What she wrote a book about ? WA and the Adelsons should look up the definition of Human Trafficking again. You guys actually did this to Dan Markel. I read these definitions the other day. You keep it going every day that this circus continues. It's shameful.

Dan may also have been right, not just about a false affidavit. I'm thinking he was right about what WA mentioned Dan said about her. I think we are all about to find out "why" Dan said WA had everybody fooled, but him.

IT WAS DAN that thought Wendi Adleson filed a false affidavit and IT WAS DAN that made the Request to Produce to prove it.

It was Dan that thought WA was hiding something and possibly WA' s family was willing to hide it for her.

It was Dan that thought Wendi Adelson had filed a false instrument with the court that would KILL WA's legal career.

It was Dan Markel that was KILLED, not Wendi Adelson and not Wendi Adelson's career.

That financial affidavit is sitting right there in the court, it's problems were also KILLED that day, too.

All of this is of course in my humble opinion and should be called Motive #1 for QUITE a Few Adelsons . Donna Adelson's motive is Motive #2 listed in the PC and well still working on showing the facts to back up Motive #3.

Sorry for getting so fired up about this, but when you really start thinking about just how mean these people are and their arrogance is astounding. I feel sorry for the Markels having to watch just how far the Adelsons are willing to go and just how much hate they must have for Dan to keep this up day in and day out. Mostly I feel sorry for Dan's children that are currently residing with people that are obviously one messed up wicked bunch.

There you go....keep going there. Also keep in mind, there is also the part about what's NOT included in WA's financial affidavit that could make it false. An officer of the court filing a false affidavit has HUGE consequences for her own legal career. That shrine the Adelsons want to keep adding to for their special daughter's accomplishments would suddenly become small, maybe not even necessary, if she lost her right to practice law.

Dan was known to investigate all sorts of criminal cases during his career. Do any of us, for one second, think Dan strikes us as the type of guy that would skip his homework on his own personal case? Not me. Not, the one that involves Dan's own children and is more important over any other case in his lifetime? Not with how heavy and volital their divorce case was and STILL IS, in my humble opinion. Does anyone think Dan, a man with a phenominal following in his field (because of his legal abilities) would risk his own career accusing someone of something that is false? I don't . IMHO, Dan found something, knew something and had to have the Adelson's records to "officially, legally" prove WA financial affidavit was false. Any falsehoods not reported by WA would be things (accounts, cash or other assets) she received from her parents and the dental practice. Those records would show the transactions to WA...they are the link for any false affidavit that doesn't report these gifts. Those records would either clearly show checks written to WA (or to cash) endorsed by WA or show for deposit only into something for WA. Those records would either show those past transactions/transfers or other ways to give her money.

Or those records would be up for Dan and a forscenic accountant (not really necessary w/Dan's skill set) to show where those transactions were "hidden" and where they could be found that WA may have "hidden" from the court and Dan Markel on her financial affidavit. IMHO, there is also the possibility that the Adelsons never thought in a million years when (and if) they dispersed these hidden assets that they would be subject to their daughter's future divorce proceedings. They could be right there out in the open in the copies of the business checks. However, the Adelsons complying and providing their records to Dan's Request for Production could single handedly KILL Wendi Adelson's legal career if they knew or thought she lied and filed a false instrument in the Court. Especially since WA isn't just a regular divorcing woman filing a false instrument. Which would have pretty big legal consequences for regular people. It is the only offense in family law that doesn't have a statute of limitations on the criminal act. Legally WA, herself is considered an Officer of the court and is expected to uphold the law, NOT BREAK IT. The Adelsons would know/would have known the Request for Production was because Dan believed Wendi lied on her financial affidavit. It wouldn't be hard for them to figure out if she did or didn't lie. If she did, Wendi could have stopped the whole thing by Amending her Financial Affidavit to include that which Dan thought she hid. If she hid more than Dan even realized, then she too could have added those things to it; then they she could have moved forward to do things the right legal way by claiming everything and redoing their Marriage Settlement Agreement terms. side note- Maybe not equitable distribution terms, because I think there may be a couple of rules that once that part is done it is hard to go back and unsell a house or unsell other items, you get the point and a family attorney could go over this part to answer specifics.

Of course there is also the possibility that there were/are many more rules the Adelsons were willing to break during the course of their lifetime, their practice etc. I am not one to think some square upstanding citizens just all of the sudden decide the first law or rule they are going to break in their life is coming up with the idea to murder their own granchilden's Father. Especially when at ANY time the Adelsons could have stopped this murder and called the police or Dan and warned him what they had put in motion. The Adelsons could have warned Dan ANY one of those days in June or July. They could have even called Dan the day after they realized he still had a chance to live, because Lewis and Garcia fell in a ravine and their grandsons were going to sleep in Dan's house that Thursday, they didn't call him. They didn't call him that morning either. They makes their evil hit home, so many chances to stop what they put in motion. So many times they didn't stop it. They are just buckling down and keeping that evil going as long as they can. I think about these things when I drive by Dan's house and no longer see him in his driveway with his two boys. I think about Dan in his garage and how scary that must have been for him that day. I don't know how the Adelson's look their grandchildren in the eye, knowing what they are responsible for doing to Dan, their former son in law that gave them those sunshines.

I hope WS helps LE and the SAO find absolutely everything they need to put this people not in the jail , but under it. The Adlesons are a "special" kind of wicked. That includes WA , because she now can't say she doesn't know what her family did to the Father of her own children. WA is definitely related and a part of an evil family for keeping her mouth shut. If someone did this to my own children's father I would not shut up about it, family members of mine or not. WA was/is supposed to uphold the law. I also see the incredible irony in this family. It's was/is WA life's work, human rights human trafficking. Do the Adelsons even remember they are all are so proud of Wendi Adelson and what helped make her special . What she wrote a book about ? WA and the Adelsons should look up the definition of Human Trafficking again. You guys actually did this to Dan Markel. I read these definitions the other day. You keep it going every day that this circus continues. It's shameful.

Dan may also have been right, not just about a false affidavit. I'm thinking he was right about what WA mentioned Dan said about her. I think we are all about to find out "why" Dan said WA had everybody fooled, but him.

IT WAS DAN that thought Wendi Adleson filed a false affidavit and IT WAS DAN that made the Request to Produce to prove it.

It was Dan that thought WA was hiding something and possibly WA' s family was willing to hide it for her.

It was Dan that thought Wendi Adelson had filed a false instrument with the court that would KILL WA's legal career.

It was Dan Markel that was KILLED, not Wendi Adelson and not Wendi Adelson's career.

That financial affidavit is sitting right there in the court, it's problems were also KILLED that day, too.

All of this is of course in my humble opinion and should be called Motive #1 for QUITE a Few Adelsons . Donna Adelson's motive is Motive #2 listed in the PC and well still working on showing the facts to back up Motive #3.

Sorry for getting so fired up about this, but when you really start thinking about just how mean these people are and their arrogance is astounding. I feel sorry for the Markels having to watch just how far the Adelsons are willing to go and just how much hate they must have for Dan to keep this up day in and day out. Mostly I feel sorry for Dan's children that are currently residing with people that are obviously one messed up wicked bunch.

GREAT post and I think you're right on the (hidden) money!

[I said:
All of this is of course in my humble opinion and should be called Motive #1 for QUITE a Few Adelsons . Donna Adelson's motive is Motive #2 listed in the PC and well still working on showing the facts to back up Motive #3. [/I]!

Thank you for putting it all out there! I totally agree and this expounds upon what I was talking about in Post #588. Long before Garcia and Rivera were arrested and there was this huge breakthrough in the case, I read the public documents from their divorce proceedings. When I saw that he accused her of failure to disclose and moved to set aside the marital settlement agreement, and that she was apparently delaying an order compelling his request for production, and he was KILLED before it went to a hearing and she was compelled to produce the records...that was basically all I needed to know.

Thank you for putting it all out there! I totally agree and this expounds upon what I was talking about in Post #588. Long before Garcia and Rivera were arrested and there was this huge breakthrough in the case, I read the public documents from their divorce proceedings. When I saw that he accused her of failure to disclose and moved to set aside the marital settlement agreement, and that she was apparently delaying an order compelling his request for production, and he was KILLED before it went to a hearing and she was compelled to produce the records...that was basically all I needed to know.

I read them also. Daniel was not seeking any documents having to do with the Adelson's dental practice or anyone other than WA. I don't see any evidence that Daniel was looking beyond his joint bank accounts with WA, the ring, etc.
But I agree with 99% of what you wrote.
And in my opinion you do a better job of reporting on some of this than the media has- they failed to mention the threat of embarrassment and legal sanctions on a lawyer employed as a law school professor- a big deal. (Never mentioned by the Democrat, although they wrote a story based on those very same documents).

Still incredibly curious about Motive #3. Is it the existence of Dan's new girlfriend?

I read them also. Daniel was not seeking any documents having to do with the Adelson's dental practice or anyone other than WA. I don't see any evidence that Daniel was looking beyond his joint bank accounts with WA, the ring, etc.
And in my opinion you do a better job of reporting on some of this than the media has- they failed to mention the threat of embarrassment and legal sanctions on a lawyer employed as a law school professor- a big deal. (Never mentioned by the Democrat, although they wrote a story based on those very same documents).

Still incredibly curious about Motive #3. Is it the existence of Dan's new girlfriend?
Another poster wrote the same thing about Dan seeking documents re the dental practice.
If anyone is interested, read post #542. It is much more revealing and interesting re why Dan may have done so.

Another poster wrote the same thing about Dan seeking documents re the dental practice.
If anyone is interested, read post #542. It is much more revealing and interesting re why Dan may have done so.

He may have threatened to do so but he certainly never requested any such documents via the court. So I don't think this ever happened- he was angry, aggressive, and thorough. If you look at the divorce documents carefully, they are headed to court without him ever mentioning any of this.
Let's stick to evidence. Why do we think Daniel looked into WA's parents or the dental practice at all? What evidence is there? This seems an internet theory without evidence.
But as I said, I agree 99% with the post, and most importantly, these are awful people. It took 4-5 people to have no conscience or decency at all for this to happen.

Not trying to be buzzkillington here, but why would the Democrat and news outlets report theories and opinions? It seems they've been relatively careful and have reported on what is known; rather than their ideas of possible motives.

Why would she have anything to do with it? Did WA not like her? Did CA not like her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member